06-25-2012, 02:46 PM #1
jedt
NGU's #1 Plat Provider!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hello All

Splinter Cell: Pandora Savesets:

Here is a full Plat Saveset: You must login or register to view this content.

A few missing trophies: You must login or register to view this content.
Will give you:
Phantom Strike
Immune
Duty Calls
Misson Complete
Ghosts don't Die
Neutral Outlook
Go FUBAR

I have additional saves of my own, please quote this thread, let me know what you're missing and I'll upload individual saves if needed.

And for anyone interested: You must login or register to view this content.
Last edited by jedt ; 08-25-2012 at 10:21 AM.

The following 51 users say thank you to jedt for this useful post:

19willy74, aben, arash-2580, ATHx, Big_Jonny, bigbow, BigTrain, Black Mage, bodo2008, charmeleon, cheatteddeath, COOL78, CosmoKramer, craigie12321, danny_v410, DCsolidus, el-chachi, elite_killa, elitexx, gasit, Grumpy Old Men, HtD, in4x, Ingineur, jobone233, Joeydivision, juhssarah, KarlW, kobra1922, mark1, mawax, Moya13, NeOn-_-DaRkNeZz, nookie_egg, ODDO_22, Prototype10, raperorapero, rieks, runje, scarfac, sephyroth89, shadow.wizard, SHAkA, skoiler, storm2502, The Young Wolf, tofmann06, riggstq, YnO, yzaasn
08-25-2012, 01:06 PM #56
Ingineur
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by jedt View Post
Surprise - you have to let the guard turn on the light and GRAB him - don't knock him out instantly.
Exponential Heat - you are deactivating the turret - saving - quitting to main menu - replaying mission 6 and you've done it 5times? You can do this on any savefile.

I've uploaded my save on Normal in Original Post, kill last 2guards in dark orange and Neutral Outlook & Go FUBAR trophies will pop.

Thx m8 i will test the save this weekend. Which save i hv to load for this two trophies?
08-25-2012, 02:23 PM #57
jedt
NGU's #1 Plat Provider!
Originally posted by Ingineur View Post
Thx m8 i will test the save this weekend. Which save i hv to load for this two trophies?

Good luck mate, its very easy in fairness.
Its save #3 but the info is in the tut in the file.
09-03-2012, 07:39 PM #58
Originally posted by jedt View Post
Hello All

Splinter Cell: Pandora Savesets:

Here is a full Plat Saveset: You must login or register to view this content.

A few missing trophies: You must login or register to view this content.
Will give you:
Phantom Strike
Immune
Duty Calls
Misson Complete
Ghosts don't Die
Neutral Outlook
Go FUBAR

I have additional saves of my own, please quote this thread, let me know what you're missing and I'll upload individual saves if needed.

And for anyone interested: You must login or register to view this content.

thanks so much foe the save i really wanted it
12-07-2013, 04:28 PM #59
darkjolie doesn't understand that doing so doesn't help the community ... jedt is a great for posting the saveset
02-26-2014, 07:20 PM #60
User451687468100
Do a barrel roll!
Hey man od the saves works on the disc version? If yes i just need to region change and its done? Thx for the save set.
02-26-2014, 07:55 PM #61
jedt
NGU's #1 Plat Provider!
Originally posted by Sergiofukmen View Post
Hey man od the saves works on the disc version? If yes i just need to region change and its done? Thx for the save set.

Saves were used from disc but they work with download version too.
Region is EU.
02-26-2014, 08:02 PM #62
User451687468100
Do a barrel roll!
Some saves are NPEB, isn't that digital? that saves from digital version work with the disc version? ( sorry i'm a little noob haha)
02-27-2014, 09:46 AM #63
jedt
NGU's #1 Plat Provider!
Originally posted by Sergiofukmen View Post
Some saves are NPEB, isn't that digital? that saves from digital version work with the disc version? ( sorry i'm a little noob haha)

One or two saves were from others helping when we setup the saveset - but they all work, doesn't matter if it digital or disc, just carry on as normal.
03-15-2014, 11:43 PM #64
a little help for Five-seveN trophy? thx

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo