06-25-2012, 02:46 PM #1
jedt
NGU's #1 Plat Provider!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hello All

Splinter Cell: Pandora Savesets:

Here is a full Plat Saveset: You must login or register to view this content.

A few missing trophies: You must login or register to view this content.
Will give you:
Phantom Strike
Immune
Duty Calls
Misson Complete
Ghosts don't Die
Neutral Outlook
Go FUBAR

I have additional saves of my own, please quote this thread, let me know what you're missing and I'll upload individual saves if needed.

And for anyone interested: You must login or register to view this content.
Last edited by jedt ; 08-25-2012 at 10:21 AM.

The following 51 users say thank you to jedt for this useful post:

19willy74, aben, arash-2580, ATHx, Big_Jonny, bigbow, BigTrain, Black Mage, bodo2008, charmeleon, cheatteddeath, COOL78, CosmoKramer, craigie12321, danny_v410, DCsolidus, el-chachi, elite_killa, elitexx, gasit, Grumpy Old Men, HtD, in4x, Ingineur, jobone233, Joeydivision, juhssarah, KarlW, kobra1922, mark1, mawax, Moya13, NeOn-_-DaRkNeZz, nookie_egg, ODDO_22, Prototype10, raperorapero, rieks, runje, scarfac, sephyroth89, shadow.wizard, SHAkA, skoiler, storm2502, The Young Wolf, tofmann06, riggstq, YnO, yzaasn
06-30-2014, 01:06 AM #74
I can only trophy - Exponential Heat - for platinum.
Choose the level 6 (Komodo, Indonesia) go right and disable the turret, I keep (fast gardar) and go to the main menu.
'll Select levels (Komodo, Indonesia) and do the same process till 5 times and do not get the trophy.
What am I doing wrong?

Thanks for your time and hard work.
07-01-2014, 11:43 PM #75
??? Help please
07-02-2014, 03:07 AM #76
CosmoKramer
Save Point
Originally posted by chachi View Post
??? Help please

Here's exactly what I did and it worked. Its basically exactly what the txt file says, but maybe I can make it more clear.

1. Load up level 6.
2. Disable turret, save to SAVE1.
3. From there, pause again and go to LOAD, then select LEVELS and go to level 6 again
4. Disable turret again, then save again, overwriting SAVE1.
5. From there, pause again and go to LOAD, select LEVELS and go to level 6 again
And so on until the trophy pops. Hope that helps.

The following user thanked CosmoKramer for this useful post:

el-chachi
07-03-2014, 12:59 AM #77
Nothing that does not jump the trophy, a thousand ways and nothing was testing ...
Solution to delete the save and put a new one, tried it and the first trophy and finally platinum.
Thank you very much friend.
Sorry for my English, I'm Spanish.
11-03-2014, 04:01 PM #78
Moya13
Keeper
Originally posted by storm2502 View Post

1. Surprise - After load the save point, I run to the switch & turn it off, waiting until that guy to switch it on again... "bam" I knock him from behind.

Can somebody please tell me where that switch is, from where the save is starting?

Nevermind, used the wrong save. got it now.
Last edited by Moya13 ; 11-03-2014 at 06:26 PM.
07-11-2015, 07:25 AM #79
So when you say Save 1 gives you all the chapter trophies, the ending, hard mode, and the "complete the game a certain way" missions, do they all pop upon loading, or are there different saves for different chapters?

If the latter, does using the "Emmisary" chapter also give you "Sleep Over"?
07-12-2015, 02:45 PM #80
Originally posted by jedt View Post
Hello All

Splinter Cell: Pandora Savesets:

Here is a full Plat Saveset: You must login or register to view this content.

A few missing trophies: You must login or register to view this content.
Will give you:
Phantom Strike
Immune
Duty Calls
Misson Complete
Ghosts don't Die
Neutral Outlook
Go FUBAR

I have additional saves of my own, please quote this thread, let me know what you're missing and I'll upload individual saves if needed.

And for anyone interested: You must login or register to view this content.

Well, why is there no explanation for nothing in folder "Point1&2"? Without any explanation what save point is for what trophy and what to do to get , all of this is pretty useless.
07-16-2015, 12:54 PM #81
jedt
NGU's #1 Plat Provider!
Originally posted by ferrariboy007 View Post
Well, why is there no explanation for nothing in folder "Point1&2"? Without any explanation what save point is for what trophy and what to do to get , all of this is pretty useless.

Saveset is 3 years old - but from memory you simply play use the extraction point and that's a chapter complete.
The Saveset will give the Plat.
10-03-2015, 07:07 PM #82
great job thanks

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo