07-02-2012, 10:05 PM #1
D-one
Skullhound
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
You must login or register to view this content.

Start a New Game, getting all the story related trophies after that use these saves!

You must login or register to view this content.
Last edited by D-one ; 03-04-2013 at 03:26 PM. Reason: Added a skillpoints save

The following 36 users say thank you to D-one for this useful post:

-Warhawk-, 19willy74, A86, abo_hodiban, ady, azmo85, Barry90, BASIA2001, bilaljalook, ChrisBalrog, Cissamannen, DraconiaN32, game2nice, Herrkulez, intelbill, jasmin69, KTN, manni, mcr1978, mzaslam, Prototype10, ps3re, putrid, rnr, satosi, simmo_316, srandys74, The Young Wolf, TheMultiMoDz, turko2006, wakawaka21, WASTEDFREEDOM, Wednesday 13, XxCOD5DEVILxX
07-10-2012, 08:02 PM #38
WASTEDFREEDOM
WastedWorldWide on Youtube
Originally posted by one View Post
First talk to the lady and beat the time of 1:35 for the trophy
The race is already won, if don't know if it can be unlocked again.

You gotta beat the race under 1:35 for the trophy, if not you gotta start a new game with a new save, within 3 hours you could be there to do the race.

ahh right done it now. took 4/5 tries not a bad trophy Winky Winky haha. do you know if i can pick up any other trophies using level selct via the platinum save? or does the rest need to be done legit Smile
07-10-2012, 11:14 PM #39
D-one
Skullhound
Originally posted by WASTEDFREEDOM View Post
ahh right done it now. took 4/5 tries not a bad trophy Winky Winky haha. do you know if i can pick up any other trophies using level selct via the platinum save? or does the rest need to be done legit Smile

If you got that from the platinum that is possible that other trophies could be unlocked from chapter select.
If not you gotta do it legit.
07-11-2012, 12:56 PM #40
WASTEDFREEDOM
If you got that from the platinum that is possible that other trophies could be unlocked from chapter select.
If not you gotta do it legit.

Yeah, I am working through them, most trophies can be achieved but some can't eg destroy quarks ship. And there are a few trophies I'm having trouble finding the locations for like the 4500 points

---------- Post added at 07:56 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:07 AM ----------

I obtained platinum during the challenge mode 1.

this isn't a plat save bro, there a multiple planets missing from this save. can ya upload one with all the planets ? ^^
07-11-2012, 01:08 PM #41
D-one
Skullhound
Yeah, I am working through them, most trophies can be achieved but some can't eg destroy quarks ship. And there are a few trophies I'm having trouble finding the locations for like the 4500 points

---------- Post added at 07:56 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:07 AM ----------

this isn't a plat save bro, there a multiple planets missing from this save. can ya upload one with all the planets ? ^^

Like i told in the thread, i obtain platinum during the challenge mode, the most trophies i got in normal mode and when starting a new game+ you will come in the challenge mode from start and there i got the rest of the trophies!

---------- Post added at 08:08 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:59 AM ----------

I thinking about removing the platinum save it doesn't unlock or pop anything, you gotta do everything else legit.
07-11-2012, 01:22 PM #42
WASTEDFREEDOM
Like i told in the thread, i obtain platinum during the challenge mode, the most trophies i got in normal mode and when starting a new game+ you will come in the challenge mode from start and there i got the rest of the trophies!

---------- Post added at 08:08 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:59 AM ----------

I thinking about removing the platinum save it doesn't unlock or pop anything, you gotta do everything else legit.

where's challenge mode lol? i mean your missing planets in general.. how can i get to them from your save? Smile
07-11-2012, 02:34 PM #43
D-one
Skullhound
Challenge mode is New Game+ with harder difficulty, you start from scratch with all your weapons bought from the normal mode. The platinum save is already in challenge mode 1, if you want more planets you gotta play through the story mode.

You better start a new game with a new save and get all the misc trophies and then use these saves.
R&C1 is the easiest of them all.
07-11-2012, 03:12 PM #44
WASTEDFREEDOM
R&C1 is the easiest of them all.

ok il just make a playthrough myself i was 3hours into a legit one, il make some saves outta that so i can sell the plat with any luck Smile
07-11-2012, 05:06 PM #45
D-one
Skullhound
ok il just make a playthrough myself i was 3hours into a legit one, il make some saves outta that so i can sell the plat with any luck Smile

Its a easy game the 1st ratchet & clank game, except some trophies take a little bit of time to do, with these saves also the platinum could be done in minimum amount of time.

1 Playthrough if not collecting skill point & bolts, you could easy do the story in 4,5 hours and its a fun game.
Last edited by D-one ; 07-11-2012 at 05:09 PM.
07-11-2012, 07:40 PM #46
WASTEDFREEDOM
you could easy do the story in 4,5 hours and its a fun game.

i know, i played them all since i got my psp Smile got plat on ratchet and clank a crack in time and i did the trophy guides up to plat for ratchet and clank all for one Smile thanks again and if i make saves i may let you upload them here Smile

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo