07-02-2012, 10:05 PM #1
D-one
Skullhound
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
You must login or register to view this content.

Start a New Game, getting all the story related trophies after that use these saves!

You must login or register to view this content.
Last edited by D-one ; 03-04-2013 at 03:26 PM. Reason: Added a skillpoints save

The following 36 users say thank you to D-one for this useful post:

-Warhawk-, 19willy74, A86, abo_hodiban, ady, azmo85, Barry90, BASIA2001, bilaljalook, ChrisBalrog, Cissamannen, DraconiaN32, game2nice, Herrkulez, intelbill, jasmin69, KTN, manni, mcr1978, mzaslam, Prototype10, ps3re, putrid, rnr, satosi, simmo_316, srandys74, The Young Wolf, TheMultiMoDz, turko2006, wakawaka21, WASTEDFREEDOM, Wednesday 13, XxCOD5DEVILxX
07-31-2012, 01:18 PM #56
anon2010
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by one View Post
I will leave the last level of Qwark Times undone to get the 100% Qwark Trophy, that is level 5. And of course there will be the last skillpoint undone for the skillpoints trophy.

100% Qwark Trophy is only to collect all tokens on every level so if you do the times and not collect every token that would be perfect save 'cos 100% Qwark Trophy IS a skillpoint also... FYI Smile
07-31-2012, 09:41 PM #57
D-one
Skullhound
Originally posted by anon2010 View Post
100% Qwark Trophy is only to collect all tokens on every level so if you do the times and not collect every token that would be perfect save 'cos 100% Qwark Trophy IS a skillpoint also... FYI Smile

I will leave the last level undone with the collect tokens for the trophy. Smile
08-02-2012, 02:05 PM #58
jameshird85
Vault dweller
will any of the saves help me just defeat the final boss:P my guy is getting demolished...
08-02-2012, 07:54 PM #59
D-one
Skullhound
Originally posted by jameshird85 View Post
will any of the saves help me just defeat the final boss:P my guy is getting demolished...

You can use the RYNO save buy those weapons and play through the story, there is no other save just before the final boss, but this will do.

The following 2 users say thank you to D-one for this useful post:

jameshird85, simmo_316
08-03-2012, 01:51 AM #60
jameshird85
Vault dweller
You can use the RYNO save buy those weapons and play through the story, there is no other save just before the final boss, but this will do.

Thanks dudeSmile will i be able to get all the skill point related trophies with this save? such as the 20 trophies for themSmile
08-03-2012, 02:17 AM #61
D-one
Skullhound
Originally posted by jameshird85 View Post
Thanks dudeSmile will i be able to get all the skill point related trophies with this save? such as the 20 trophies for themSmile

I think so, i am not sure. Try to get an easy skillpoint trophy by revisiting for example on Planet Novalis and trying to get that skillpoint there like in this video

If you can get that Trophy, then the rest of the skillpoints trophies is possible with this save.

---------- Post added at 09:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:06 PM ----------

Best use the Untested Skillpoints Save for these skillpoints trophy and re do them again to see if the trophies pop up.
Last edited by D-one ; 08-03-2012 at 03:04 AM.
08-07-2012, 10:54 AM #62
I was able to get all the skill point trophies but not the "Sitting Ducks" One, When you go to the moon base all the cargo ships are already destroyed Smile Apart from that everything work's, Thank's
08-07-2012, 11:38 AM #63
D-one
Skullhound
Originally posted by TehMulti View Post
I was able to get all the skill point trophies but not the "Sitting Ducks" One, When you go to the moon base all the cargo ships are already destroyed Smile Apart from that everything work's, Thank's

So the untested skillpoints save works great except for the trophy Sitting Ducks, so the rest of the trophies your are able to get with that save.
08-08-2012, 11:10 AM #64
So the untested skillpoints save works great except for the trophy Sitting Ducks, so the rest of the trophies your are able to get with that save.

Yes, Everything else worked fine just that one trophy was unable to be obtained.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo