07-02-2012, 10:05 PM #1
D-one
Skullhound
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
You must login or register to view this content.

Start a New Game, getting all the story related trophies after that use these saves!

You must login or register to view this content.
Last edited by D-one ; 03-04-2013 at 03:26 PM. Reason: Added a skillpoints save

The following 36 users say thank you to D-one for this useful post:

-Warhawk-, 19willy74, A86, abo_hodiban, ady, azmo85, Barry90, BASIA2001, bilaljalook, ChrisBalrog, Cissamannen, DraconiaN32, game2nice, Herrkulez, intelbill, jasmin69, KTN, manni, mcr1978, mzaslam, Prototype10, ps3re, putrid, rnr, satosi, simmo_316, srandys74, The Young Wolf, TheMultiMoDz, turko2006, wakawaka21, WASTEDFREEDOM, Wednesday 13, XxCOD5DEVILxX
08-08-2012, 02:37 PM #65
Barry90
Do a barrel roll!
great stuff on these Happy

i know its not difficult and will do myself, but just curious of anyone else got qwarktastic to pop using the skill points save, as the qwark robot has already been destroyed
08-08-2012, 09:54 PM #66
D-one
Skullhound
Originally posted by Barry90 View Post
great stuff on these Happy

i know its not difficult and will do myself, but just curious of anyone else got qwarktastic to pop using the skill points save, as the qwark robot has already been destroyed

From what i hear from TehMulti everything works except the sitting ducks, so i think the qwark robot will spawn there again!

The following user thanked D-one for this useful post:

Barry90
08-09-2012, 01:11 AM #67
Barry90
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by one View Post
From what i hear from TehMulti everything works except the sitting ducks, so i think the qwark robot will spawn there again!

just putting it out there that mine didnt, but this is on the 3rd planet so it takes maybe 30 minuets to speed thru to it,
took me 5 with the RYNO :P
08-09-2012, 01:45 AM #68
D-one
Skullhound
just putting it out there that mine didnt, but this is on the 3rd planet so it takes maybe 30 minuets to speed thru to it,
took me 5 with the RYNO :P

So no qwark robot spawn on the skillpoints save, better then use the RYNO save and start a new game and speed thru the game until you are on the 3rd planet and shoot the qwark robot with the RYNO weapon right.

This is also possible with Ratchet, King Midas save because this one is on the first planet.
Last edited by D-one ; 08-09-2012 at 01:48 AM.

The following user thanked D-one for this useful post:

Barry90
08-09-2012, 01:50 AM #69
Barry90
Do a barrel roll!
So no qwark robot spawn on the skillpoints save, better then use the RYNO save and start a new game and speed thru the game until you are on the 3rd planet and shoot the qwark robot with the RYNO weapon right.

This is also possible with Ratchet, King Midas save because this one is first planet.

all good info Happy

just wondering if youre workin on a save for the sitting ducks skill point, i was thinking of speeding thru using your save for 1,000,000 bolts, as thats on a second playthru and about half way to the base level. if youre already working on it tho ill hold off :p
08-09-2012, 02:18 AM #70
D-one
Skullhound
all good info Happy

just wondering if youre workin on a save for the sitting ducks skill point, i was thinking of speeding thru using your save for 1,000,000 bolts, as thats on a second playthru and about half way to the base level. if youre already working on it tho ill hold off :p

No, i am not working on it still on holiday, you can work on it and credits will go to you.
That would be better then the ratchet king midas save.

---------- Post added at 09:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:53 PM ----------

Anyone know on what save the Unlock Sketchbook trophy unlocks?
08-10-2012, 02:25 AM #71
Barry90
Do a barrel roll!
No, i am not working on it still on holiday, you can work on it and credits will go to you.
That would be better then the ratchet king midas save.

---------- Post added at 09:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:53 PM ----------

Anyone know on what save the Unlock Sketchbook trophy unlocks?

i got it using the skill points save, after i completed the first skill point Smile

also ive gotten a save at the base ready to unlock sitting ducks Happy

D-one, if u can pm me ur email or something ill send it to you
09-07-2012, 06:56 AM #72
I'm still pretty new to this but can these save only be used on the PSN ver. of the game? or so long as I use a SFO editer and Xploder I can use them for the disc ver.?
09-30-2012, 10:57 AM #73
Thanks for the saves dude the million bolts will come in handy!!

---------- Post added at 05:57 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:54 AM ----------

Originally posted by garmonth01 View Post
I'm still pretty new to this but can these save only be used on the PSN ver. of the game? or so long as I use a SFO editer and Xploder I can use them for the disc ver.?

Get your save on a memory stick/card and put all but the sfo into your save from the downloaded one, put through xploder and your done.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo