10-10-2012, 01:56 PM #1
D-one
Skullhound
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
You must login or register to view this content.

Complete Save Set - EU

-----------------
-----------------

Credits To You must login or register to view this content. For 16 Saves!

Credits To You must login or register to view this content. For 22 Saves!

Credits To You must login or register to view this content. For Clean Hands/Ghost Trophies

All saves work 100%, 3+ hours until platinum with these saves.
[/SIZE]
Last edited by D-one ; 02-18-2013 at 05:58 PM.

The following 114 users say thank you to D-one for this useful post:

_olo_, -Warhawk-, Abtean, Cloud, Allicks, andygee1987, Angelus Satani, BASIA2001, bearl, bexta74, bigburt82, BigTrain, bilaljalook, bishkenbol, blastman, BrenzaD, candyman2720, Captain Harlock, che_don_john, Cofeiini, Dalmin, deadkiss, DeanVVinchester, Dojo67, Draghonxian, Drumma516, Elduder, fasooole, fbrfbr, flex0r, Gabberhard, Gandalf, gehmaweg, georgearijit361, GYNOUGH, hammy2009, Im A Stig, in4x, intelbill, isigo, J-Woww, jambalaia00, Jb90, jedt, jjvegt, john connor 84, johnnyla, JonahTHD, joury070, JusThatGood, Kazukirahunt, khkudhgfjvbk, kobra1922, kosy, Kottyn, koz3bal, krustytoe, ksandros, Leonheart34, LiverpoolFC_18, lolik, Mago de Oz, malachit75, Malark5, marty22, MasterChieff, mcmlxxxix, Mercury001, migale, TheChosenOne, myfan773, Nariko Shem, neoar, NeOn-_-DaRkNeZz, OmegaBeta, onrode, p311, p78ch201, partylikeits1999, PC_, pepino12, prototye76, ps3re, Raiki, rebel_cause, Rex Evil, Rich Davies, rieks, S-PA, Savegoddaddy, scienide, ser, shakka26, shalashaska, simmo_316, Sirprizer, skedd, Stephen., thebestplayer and 14 other users.

The following user groaned D-one for this awful post:

wowaka
10-18-2012, 09:57 AM #56
DeanVVinchester
Do a barrel roll!
great work buddy... will try it out after Resi 6
10-18-2012, 02:42 PM #57
wow!!!

what a great work!!!

thank you very much to everybody!!!
10-18-2012, 06:35 PM #58
Mythos007
Gym leader
thanks men, i hope i will get this plat soon. Thanks again.
10-19-2012, 12:59 PM #59
surgical trophy doesnt seem to copy right with xploder, the rest seem good.

and versitile doesnt work either, even tried all the weapons from the save.
10-19-2012, 04:08 PM #60
Dell boi
Do a barrel roll!
is there a starter save anywhere?
10-20-2012, 11:14 AM #61
rebel_cause
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by one View Post

Complete Save Set - EU

-----------------
-----------------

Credits To You must login or register to view this content. For 16 Saves!

Credits To You must login or register to view this content. For 22 Saves!

Credits To You must login or register to view this content. For Clean Hands/Ghost Trophies

All saves work 100%, 3+ hours until platinum with these saves.
If there any problems with these, let me know and try to help out.
[/SIZE]

Hi, first off excellent save set. didnt use it initially just using it for clean up. im having some trouble though. your save for the merchant of disorder (get 15 equipment upgrades) does not appear to be working. i load the save, go to pierro and buy one, sometimes two off him and no trophy. anything i am doing wrong. any help much appreciated
10-20-2012, 12:12 PM #62
D-one
Skullhound
Originally posted by cause View Post
Hi, first off excellent save set. didnt use it initially just using it for clean up. im having some trouble though. your save for the merchant of disorder (get 15 equipment upgrades) does not appear to be working. i load the save, go to pierro and buy one, sometimes two off him and no trophy. anything i am doing wrong. any help much appreciated

Anything like weapons and equipment upgrade are for the trophy, just load it again and buy all the cheapest upgrades there are like for 300 and 450 gold upgrades, buy first all the 300's and then the 450's.

You must buy equipments upgrades and not arrows and potions upgrade stuff.
10-20-2012, 12:25 PM #63
rebel_cause
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by one View Post
Anything like weapons and equipment upgrade are for the trophy, just load it again and buy all the cheapest upgrades there are like for 300 and 450 gold upgrades, buy first all the 300's and then the 450's.

You must buy equipments upgrades and not arrows and potions upgrade stuff.

thanks for the quick reply. i know which you have to buy. the save already has many bought. i just buy the last few equipment upgrades but still nothing pops. any other ideas lol. all the ones left to buy on the save are for 600 coins. which ones best to buy???
10-20-2012, 12:35 PM #64
ThatAznDude
Do a barrel roll!
The game itself, def. recommended?

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo