10-10-2012, 01:56 PM #1
D-one
Skullhound
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
You must login or register to view this content.

Complete Save Set - EU

-----------------
-----------------

Credits To You must login or register to view this content. For 16 Saves!

Credits To You must login or register to view this content. For 22 Saves!

Credits To You must login or register to view this content. For Clean Hands/Ghost Trophies

All saves work 100%, 3+ hours until platinum with these saves.
[/SIZE]
Last edited by D-one ; 02-18-2013 at 05:58 PM.

The following 114 users say thank you to D-one for this useful post:

_olo_, -Warhawk-, Abtean, Cloud, Allicks, andygee1987, Angelus Satani, BASIA2001, bearl, bexta74, bigburt82, BigTrain, bilaljalook, bishkenbol, blastman, BrenzaD, candyman2720, Captain Harlock, che_don_john, Cofeiini, Dalmin, deadkiss, DeanVVinchester, Dojo67, Draghonxian, Drumma516, Elduder, fasooole, fbrfbr, flex0r, Gabberhard, Gandalf, gehmaweg, georgearijit361, GYNOUGH, hammy2009, Im A Stig, in4x, intelbill, isigo, J-Woww, jambalaia00, Jb90, jedt, jjvegt, john connor 84, johnnyla, JonahTHD, joury070, JusThatGood, Kazukirahunt, khkudhgfjvbk, kobra1922, kosy, Kottyn, koz3bal, krustytoe, ksandros, Leonheart34, LiverpoolFC_18, lolik, Mago de Oz, malachit75, Malark5, marty22, MasterChieff, mcmlxxxix, Mercury001, migale, TheChosenOne, myfan773, Nariko Shem, neoar, NeOn-_-DaRkNeZz, OmegaBeta, onrode, p311, p78ch201, partylikeits1999, PC_, pepino12, prototye76, ps3re, Raiki, rebel_cause, Rex Evil, Rich Davies, rieks, S-PA, Savegoddaddy, scienide, ser, shakka26, shalashaska, simmo_316, Sirprizer, skedd, Stephen., thebestplayer and 14 other users.

The following user groaned D-one for this awful post:

wowaka
10-20-2012, 01:09 PM #65
D-one
Skullhound
Originally posted by cause View Post
thanks for the quick reply. i know which you have to buy. the save already has many bought. i just buy the last few equipment upgrades but still nothing pops. any other ideas lol. all the ones left to buy on the save are for 600 coins. which ones best to buy???

You gotta have 15 upgrades for the trophy, you can count how many upgrades you already have and buy the rest if you need money just replay a level.
10-20-2012, 01:14 PM #66
rebel_cause
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by one View Post
You gotta have 15 upgrades for the trophy, you can count how many upgrades you already have and buy the rest if you need money just replay a level.

the save that is in the saveset has 14 upgrades. i buy one - no trophy. i buy two - no trophy. i dunno what to do.
10-20-2012, 01:17 PM #67
D-one
Skullhound
Originally posted by cause View Post
the save that is in the saveset has 14 upgrades. i buy one - no trophy. i buy two - no trophy. i dunno what to do.

Was a there a latest patch release if so remove it, if not remove the installation and install it again, this save worked for the most people.
10-20-2012, 01:32 PM #68
rebel_cause
Do a barrel roll!
Was a there a latest patch release if so remove it, if not remove the installation and install it again, this save worked for the most people.

just tried that. it said cannot load save without patch. i deleted game data. reassigned the save and things and still nothing. hmmm im out of ideas lol.

EDIT: nevermind i got it working. thanks again for all the quick replies and great save set. well done
Last edited by rebel_cause ; 10-20-2012 at 02:07 PM.
10-20-2012, 11:59 PM #69
Abtean
Space Ninja

Complete Save Set - EU

-----------------
-----------------

Credits To You must login or register to view this content. For 16 Saves!

Credits To You must login or register to view this content. For 22 Saves!

Credits To You must login or register to view this content. For Clean Hands/Ghost Trophies

All saves work 100%, 3+ hours until platinum with these saves.
If there any problems with these, let me know and try to help out.
[/SIZE]

Do you possibly have another save for the surgical trophy as i keep getting corrupt data when i plug it in tho the ps3? But every other save works perfectly.
Thanks
10-21-2012, 12:13 AM #70
D-one
Skullhound
Originally posted by Abtean View Post
Do you possibly have another save for the surgical trophy as i keep getting corrupt data when i plug it in tho the ps3? But every other save works perfectly.
Thanks

Try this one You must login or register to view this content.

The following user thanked D-one for this useful post:

Abtean
10-21-2012, 01:18 AM #71
Abtean
Space Ninja
Try this one You must login or register to view this content.

Thanks very much it worked.
10-21-2012, 04:48 AM #72
I need to buy this game lol.
Thanks for the save set :y:
10-21-2012, 12:46 PM #73
3 hours to plat great work cant wait to try these out

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo