Post: THE LAST OF US - Grounded Mode [Near Trophy & Modded Starter]
05-10-2014, 12:44 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); You must login or register to view this content.

Previous files have been removed and these are the latest updated versions (May 13)

DLC is required to unlock trophies!! - confirmed

You must login or register to view this content.
Save is at The Epilogue, trigger the cutscene and the trophies will pop at main menu. This save will pop both trophies for Grounded and Grounded Mode Plus.

Created with Bruteforce

*** If you're having resigning issues try this method by You must login or register to view this content.
Originally posted by jedt View Post
Change PARAM.PFD and USR DATA with a dlc enabled save and it works fine.

*** BCES version - Thank you You must login or register to view this content.!
Originally posted by San View Post
Here is the EU version of the 99% grounded trophy if anybody needs it.

edit:, nevermind, the above file is apparently if the profile data

save data here is below

Originally posted by San View Post
Also, here is the Grounded Mode Plus file you provided, converted to EU, it should work.

confirmed working, huge thanks for this.

*** Please leave a reply to confirm if the file is working or corrupt
Last edited by retro.plex ; 05-13-2014 at 07:36 PM.

The following 39 users say thank you to retro.plex for this useful post:

19willy74, Analeise, armmyperez, belga, CoolLifer, Creepzoid 0___0, crydunt, Dojo67, dragak, Drakefast, evildrake, GYNOUGH, Isaac Clarke, jedt, jennimayfgr, JimmyHACK, khkudhgfjvbk, Kottyn, Let_die, Linetto, Lord Ike, mzaslam, Plathunter8, Platina, RageSoul51, robotny, ryohayabusa, User451687468100, SoulEz, SwordspiTTer, tdgfh2, TheForce, Trap_King, Ungahs, vitalij, WolfHound
05-12-2014, 06:27 PM #29
Originally posted by RageSoul51 View Post
Grounded mode trophy requires DLC to be purchased :(

Did you sync your trophies beforehand? It might make a difference if your TLOU > Grounded Mode was at 0%. Also, were you able to load the save at all?

Originally posted by kipflash View Post
not have your param.sfo,How to insert my own param.sfo?
you just BLANK the profile.
thank you.
Waiting for your Grounded Mode plus

You can extract your param.sfo from any previous saves from your PS3 hard drive.
05-12-2014, 06:37 PM #30
Originally posted by DM13 View Post
Can you tell me how to put this working on the European version? BCES01585
I haven't resigned any Naughty Dog save in a very long time, I can't remember how to do it properly. Inserting the SFO on the save will only result in Corrupt Data.

[S]Try this save[/S]
Testing right now
I inserted my friend's european param and changed the region code to BCES01585. If it doesn't work try making a save on your hard drive for slot 6 (BCES_05) and replace only the USR DATA from my upload and resign that folder.
Last edited by retro.plex ; 05-12-2014 at 06:49 PM.
05-12-2014, 06:38 PM #31
hello how is it you that I can not change a region?
05-12-2014, 06:44 PM #32
Originally posted by retro.plex View Post
Did you sync your trophies beforehand? It might make a difference if your TLOU > Grounded Mode was at 0%. Also, were you able to load the save at all?

Yes,it loaded the save,but difficulty was set to hard.
05-12-2014, 07:06 PM #33
DM13
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by retro.plex View Post
[S]Try this save[/S]
Testing right now
I inserted my friend's european param and changed the region code to BCES01585. If it doesn't work try making a save on your hard drive for slot 6 (BCES_05) and replace only the USR DATA from my upload and resign that folder.

Tested that Save, and also made the Slot 6 save and replaced the USR DATA, still getting corrupt data when loading the save. I believe this may be a problem that can't be solved, they may have different values for the DLC, meaning that the US save probably requires the US version of Grounded Mode, while the EU save must require the EU version of Grounded Mode.
05-12-2014, 07:11 PM #34
its not working for me either coming from europe: (
05-12-2014, 07:23 PM #35
Looking for testers please!
This is my original intact save (with the param.sfo), I need testers for resigning to BCUS and BCES.
You must login or register to view this content. (At Lakeside chapter)

I don't think the DLC is region locked because BCUS code hasn't changed for main campaign and Grounded Mode
05-12-2014, 07:29 PM #36
I will try but it is a grounded + save?
05-12-2014, 07:30 PM #37
Originally posted by quentin59330 View Post
I will try but it is a grounded + save?

Yes, it is Grounded+

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo