06-23-2017, 07:34 PM #1
Kyoshiro
< ^ > < ^ >
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
Alright, let's all rejoice, as gamers, and Trophy Hunters. Save Resigning has finally come to fruition, thanks to the team at SaveWizard. Anyway, here's a tutorial on how exactly you resign, if you haven't figured it out already.

First things first,

REQUIREMENTS
+ PS4 OFW 4.71, or below
+ SaveWizard MAX - You can buy it here - You must login or register to view this content. for $60
+ Any Gamesave
+ Registered profile under SaveWizard. (Will be referring to it as SW from this point on)

STEP - BY - STEP

1. Run SW and click on the "Re-sign" tab at the top

You must login or register to view this content.

2. Choose the game, you wanna resign. In this example, it will be Kingdom Hearts 1.5 HD (PS4). Double click on the game's name, and then Right-Click on the file save after, click Re-sign.

Choose a profile, you want to resign the save to.

• See how the save I'm going to resign, has the player's account ID? Well, I'm going to resign it to "Baka Backup"

4. Click Apply, and then wait for it finish the process, it shows you a progress bar to denote this.

5. The save should be resigned now. It will ask you, if you want to delete the original save, or not.

• As you can see, the player's account ID is still under the profile. This will change, once it refreshes.

6. Successful Re-sign

• Now you can see here, that it made a copy of the gamesave, that I re-signed, under the profile I wanted it to resign to.

There you have it. It's that easy. Have fun.

@Hydrogen - Sticky, please? Happy

Last edited by Kyoshiro ; 06-23-2017 at 07:38 PM.

The following 34 users say thank you to Kyoshiro for this useful post:

3baady, 6sh, Allicks, Andrey-Shapenkov, BASIA2001, bearhurricane, Big_Buddha, BigTrain, bmob10189, da-derp, danilo_BR, delpiero, Dunhaminator, freddy6toes, Frosty, Hydrogen, latias93, LTBadBoy, Mike-Wyatt, Mindfreak, PaleFace1049, Pianist Prodigy, red_dragoon, snakeshadow, STVBDKD, Toptuning, viniciusventrue2, wasawski, Wildarms, wolfpack174, xiipord, xSOADx, ZaRaKiii
07-23-2017, 04:56 PM #83
TheBlackPec
Member of the Month
Best thing would be to zip it and use the import feature from SW
08-16-2017, 09:49 AM #84
So as an example:
I find an Save Set on NGU and this save match with my Game (CUxxxxx), do i need only put the save (Zip folder) on the USB Stick Ps4 Folder and than open Save Wizard and resign the Downloaded Save with my Account?
Like Xploder?
08-17-2017, 06:10 AM #85
Kyoshiro
< ^ > < ^ >
Originally posted by Reggaetonboy1 View Post
So as an example:
I find an Save Set on NGU and this save match with my Game (CUxxxxx), do i need only put the save (Zip folder) on the USB Stick Ps4 Folder and than open Save Wizard and resign the Downloaded Save with my Account?
Like Xploder?

Yes, after you extract the CUSA folder, and put it into a folder with a Profile ID. (This is where you create a folder named 000000000000000 (16 zeroes) and dump the save there, THEN resign it.)

PS4 > SAVEDATA > 000... > CUSAXXX > Resign to your registered profile under SW.
09-02-2017, 09:02 PM #86
adflow
Gobble
Hello,

I am still getting the error after changing the folder name to the 000000000000000 in the PS4 > SAVEDATA > 0*16 (folder)

it is still saying that the saves are not backed up, but i tried saving in the PS4saveeditor and on the USB stick and still no avail. What am I doing wrong? The Save data matches the CUSAXXX on the SaveWizard site

NVM - i was able to make it work!
Last edited by adflow ; 09-02-2017 at 09:29 PM.
10-31-2017, 12:15 AM #87
mgflava00
Bounty hunter
how do you take an eu save and put its us

step by step please thanks
Last edited by mgflava00 ; 10-31-2017 at 01:02 AM.
11-04-2017, 05:44 PM #88
¿Does this work if I (USA save) resign to my friends account (European)?
01-14-2018, 01:16 AM #89
Hi once i resign my horizon zero dawn save, ( a save from the internet), i try to load the game save file however, i cant find the save file. What am i doing wrong?

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo