06-23-2017, 07:34 PM #1
Kyoshiro
< ^ > < ^ >
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
Alright, let's all rejoice, as gamers, and Trophy Hunters. Save Resigning has finally come to fruition, thanks to the team at SaveWizard. Anyway, here's a tutorial on how exactly you resign, if you haven't figured it out already.

First things first,

REQUIREMENTS
+ PS4 OFW 4.71, or below
+ SaveWizard MAX - You can buy it here - You must login or register to view this content. for $60
+ Any Gamesave
+ Registered profile under SaveWizard. (Will be referring to it as SW from this point on)

STEP - BY - STEP

1. Run SW and click on the "Re-sign" tab at the top

You must login or register to view this content.

2. Choose the game, you wanna resign. In this example, it will be Kingdom Hearts 1.5 HD (PS4). Double click on the game's name, and then Right-Click on the file save after, click Re-sign.

Choose a profile, you want to resign the save to.

• See how the save I'm going to resign, has the player's account ID? Well, I'm going to resign it to "Baka Backup"

4. Click Apply, and then wait for it finish the process, it shows you a progress bar to denote this.

5. The save should be resigned now. It will ask you, if you want to delete the original save, or not.

• As you can see, the player's account ID is still under the profile. This will change, once it refreshes.

6. Successful Re-sign

• Now you can see here, that it made a copy of the gamesave, that I re-signed, under the profile I wanted it to resign to.

There you have it. It's that easy. Have fun.

@Hydrogen - Sticky, please? Happy

Last edited by Kyoshiro ; 06-23-2017 at 07:38 PM.

The following 34 users say thank you to Kyoshiro for this useful post:

3baady, 6sh, Allicks, Andrey-Shapenkov, BASIA2001, bearhurricane, Big_Buddha, BigTrain, bmob10189, da-derp, danilo_BR, delpiero, Dunhaminator, freddy6toes, Frosty, Hydrogen, latias93, LTBadBoy, Mike-Wyatt, Mindfreak, PaleFace1049, Pianist Prodigy, red_dragoon, snakeshadow, STVBDKD, Toptuning, viniciusventrue2, wasawski, Wildarms, wolfpack174, xiipord, xSOADx, ZaRaKiii
06-26-2017, 03:09 AM #29
Logan_Sony
Little One
Originally posted by Kyoshiro View Post
Lol.

" The application for this saved data is not installed. "

That means you NEED to HAVE the game installed, before you can copy the save data. So if you're trying to copy, say, Dark Souls 3 saves, you NEED to own Dark Souls 3 basically. There is no other way around it.

Yes, I have the games installed and patched up to the newest versions. I have my PS4 patched up to the newest version as well.
06-26-2017, 07:52 AM #30
TheBlackPec
Member of the Month
Originally posted by Sony View Post
Yes, I have the games installed and patched up to the newest versions. I have my PS4 patched up to the newest version as well.

The " The application for this saved data is not installed. " message is simply because you own another CUSA for that game. For the PS4 it's another game and not yours. Only Re-regioning can fix that or find the same game matching your application CUSA.

The following user thanked TheBlackPec for this useful post:

Logan_Sony
06-28-2017, 08:30 PM #31
Thank you =)
Last edited by ealgamer ; 06-28-2017 at 08:40 PM.
06-28-2017, 09:07 PM #32
Has anyone tried a Final Fantasy XV file? I wonder if Save Wizard has the same issue as Xploder with this save file. I'm looking foward to a resigner that works for this game.
06-28-2017, 09:08 PM #33
FallenSoldier
At least I can fight
Originally posted by Indeviduo View Post
Has anyone tried a Final Fantasy XV file? I wonder if Save Wizard has the same issue as Xploder with this save file. I'm looking foward to a resigner that works for this game.

I heard it works perfectly fine you can save and make a New Game+

The following user thanked FallenSoldier for this useful post:

Indeviduo
06-28-2017, 09:39 PM #34
STVBDKD
Bounty hunter
never mind it works now
Last edited by STVBDKD ; 06-28-2017 at 09:46 PM.
06-28-2017, 10:02 PM #35
Everyone now how we can do Region Change From US to EU ?
06-28-2017, 10:36 PM #36
Kyoshiro
< ^ > < ^ >
Originally posted by ealgamer View Post
Everyone now how we can do Region Change From US to EU ?

No.

Region changing is not a thing yet. Well, it is, but only if you wanna use Xploder. Which is quite shit.

So, does not exist.
06-28-2017, 11:30 PM #37
i have both but Xploder is so shit you cant resgin you cant RE-Region so we waiting for Save Wizard Re-Region

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo