06-23-2017, 07:34 PM #1
Kyoshiro
< ^ > < ^ >
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
Alright, let's all rejoice, as gamers, and Trophy Hunters. Save Resigning has finally come to fruition, thanks to the team at SaveWizard. Anyway, here's a tutorial on how exactly you resign, if you haven't figured it out already.

First things first,

REQUIREMENTS
+ PS4 OFW 4.71, or below
+ SaveWizard MAX - You can buy it here - You must login or register to view this content. for $60
+ Any Gamesave
+ Registered profile under SaveWizard. (Will be referring to it as SW from this point on)

STEP - BY - STEP

1. Run SW and click on the "Re-sign" tab at the top

You must login or register to view this content.

2. Choose the game, you wanna resign. In this example, it will be Kingdom Hearts 1.5 HD (PS4). Double click on the game's name, and then Right-Click on the file save after, click Re-sign.

Choose a profile, you want to resign the save to.

• See how the save I'm going to resign, has the player's account ID? Well, I'm going to resign it to "Baka Backup"

4. Click Apply, and then wait for it finish the process, it shows you a progress bar to denote this.

5. The save should be resigned now. It will ask you, if you want to delete the original save, or not.

• As you can see, the player's account ID is still under the profile. This will change, once it refreshes.

6. Successful Re-sign

• Now you can see here, that it made a copy of the gamesave, that I re-signed, under the profile I wanted it to resign to.

There you have it. It's that easy. Have fun.

@Hydrogen - Sticky, please? Happy

Last edited by Kyoshiro ; 06-23-2017 at 07:38 PM.

The following 34 users say thank you to Kyoshiro for this useful post:

3baady, 6sh, Allicks, Andrey-Shapenkov, BASIA2001, bearhurricane, Big_Buddha, BigTrain, bmob10189, da-derp, danilo_BR, delpiero, Dunhaminator, freddy6toes, Frosty, Hydrogen, latias93, LTBadBoy, Mike-Wyatt, Mindfreak, PaleFace1049, Pianist Prodigy, red_dragoon, snakeshadow, STVBDKD, Toptuning, viniciusventrue2, wasawski, Wildarms, wolfpack174, xiipord, xSOADx, ZaRaKiii
06-29-2017, 02:52 AM #38
blackmustang58
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by ealgamer View Post
i have both but Xploder is so shit you cant resgin you cant RE-Region so we waiting for Save Wizard Re-Region

Yeah, re-region in Xploder is broken and they are pre-beta.

Save Wizard is nice to catching up and beat Xploder for stability, but sometime, resign could fail and you have to do again one more or few times, unlike 20, 40, 100 times with Xploder.
06-29-2017, 09:20 AM #39
Originally posted by FallenSoldier View Post
I heard it works perfectly fine you can save and make a New Game+

That sounds great, thanks.
07-01-2017, 05:33 PM #40
Pay for that ?! no thanks....
07-03-2017, 12:58 PM #41
Nice!
Last edited by master_luke ; 07-03-2017 at 01:11 PM.
07-04-2017, 03:20 AM #42
snakeshadow
Do a barrel roll!
Can it change region?
07-04-2017, 03:25 AM #43
Kyoshiro
< ^ > < ^ >
Originally posted by snakeshadow View Post
Can it change region?

No. Region resigning is a no go, as of current.
07-04-2017, 03:36 AM #44
blackmustang58
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by Kyoshiro View Post
No. Region resigning is a no go, as of current.

Right, rename will result in corrupted saves on PS4, even Xploder has same issue.
07-04-2017, 06:07 PM #45
i am trying to resign crash1 remastered save but it not showing my profile to save.

07-04-2017, 10:05 PM #46
Originally posted by Kyoshiro View Post
Alright, let's all rejoice, as gamers, and Trophy Hunters. Save Resigning has finally come to fruition, thanks to the team at SaveWizard. Anyway, here's a tutorial on how exactly you resign, if you haven't figured it out already.

First things first,

REQUIREMENTS
+ PS4 OFW 4.71, or below
+ SaveWizard MAX - You can buy it here - You must login or register to view this content. for $60
+ Any Gamesave
+ Registered profile under SaveWizard. (Will be referring to it as SW from this point on)

STEP - BY - STEP

1. Run SW and click on the "Re-sign" tab at the top

2. Choose the game, you wanna resign. In this example, it will be Kingdom Hearts 1.5 HD (PS4). Double click on the game's name, and then Right-Click on the file save after, click Re-sign.

Choose a profile, you want to resign the save to.

• See how the save I'm going to resign, has the player's account ID? Well, I'm going to resign it to "Baka Backup"

4. Click Apply, and then wait for it finish the process, it shows you a progress bar to denote this.

5. The save should be resigned now. It will ask you, if you want to delete the original save, or not.

• As you can see, the player's account ID is still under the profile. This will change, once it refreshes.

6. Successful Re-sign

• Now you can see here, that it made a copy of the gamesave, that I re-signed, under the profile I wanted it to resign to.

There you have it. It's that easy. Have fun.

@Hydrogen - Sticky, please? Happy

WOW this is awesome! Now I just need a BO3 campaign save (or someone could mod a save for noclip fun?)

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo