06-23-2017, 07:34 PM #1
Kyoshiro
< ^ > < ^ >
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
Alright, let's all rejoice, as gamers, and Trophy Hunters. Save Resigning has finally come to fruition, thanks to the team at SaveWizard. Anyway, here's a tutorial on how exactly you resign, if you haven't figured it out already.

First things first,

REQUIREMENTS
+ PS4 OFW 4.71, or below
+ SaveWizard MAX - You can buy it here - You must login or register to view this content. for $60
+ Any Gamesave
+ Registered profile under SaveWizard. (Will be referring to it as SW from this point on)

STEP - BY - STEP

1. Run SW and click on the "Re-sign" tab at the top

You must login or register to view this content.

2. Choose the game, you wanna resign. In this example, it will be Kingdom Hearts 1.5 HD (PS4). Double click on the game's name, and then Right-Click on the file save after, click Re-sign.

Choose a profile, you want to resign the save to.

• See how the save I'm going to resign, has the player's account ID? Well, I'm going to resign it to "Baka Backup"

4. Click Apply, and then wait for it finish the process, it shows you a progress bar to denote this.

5. The save should be resigned now. It will ask you, if you want to delete the original save, or not.

• As you can see, the player's account ID is still under the profile. This will change, once it refreshes.

6. Successful Re-sign

• Now you can see here, that it made a copy of the gamesave, that I re-signed, under the profile I wanted it to resign to.

There you have it. It's that easy. Have fun.

@Hydrogen - Sticky, please? Happy

Last edited by Kyoshiro ; 06-23-2017 at 07:38 PM.

The following 34 users say thank you to Kyoshiro for this useful post:

3baady, 6sh, Allicks, Andrey-Shapenkov, BASIA2001, bearhurricane, Big_Buddha, BigTrain, bmob10189, da-derp, danilo_BR, delpiero, Dunhaminator, freddy6toes, Frosty, Hydrogen, latias93, LTBadBoy, Mike-Wyatt, Mindfreak, PaleFace1049, Pianist Prodigy, red_dragoon, snakeshadow, STVBDKD, Toptuning, viniciusventrue2, wasawski, Wildarms, wolfpack174, xiipord, xSOADx, ZaRaKiii
07-12-2017, 02:00 AM #65
Originally posted by ThatEpicSomeone View Post
I have a quite a bit of questions but I'll ask this: so, if you got a save from the internet, one from your region, and you use import, but don't have that persons profile on your program will it not work? Because, I tried GTA V, I tried Wildlands & I've Andromeda. I have my own profile & my own save attached to the program. GTA V, is the game I'm using. Now I'm just getting sick of it, will someone PLEASE, pm over this situation? There seems to be nobody who knows the answer.

if you right click registered profile your profile from a save with cheats available then to resign any save just follow these simple steps. go to the save you want to resign on your computer and right click the CUSA folder and hover over winzip (need winzip installed) then click "add to CUSAxxxxx.zip". it will make a zip file of the save you want to resign. now go to import in save wizard and choose your file on your computer, now click the save then right click the drop down options and resign, you will probably need to resign all the different kinds of saves in the drop down part and they will automatically be resigned and put on the usb that is plugged into your computer. then put your usb in your ps4 and copy the resigned saves to it and you're good to go.
07-12-2017, 05:55 AM #66
Kyoshiro
< ^ > < ^ >
Originally posted by ThatEpicSomeone View Post
I have a quite a bit of questions but I'll ask this: so, if you got a save from the internet, one from your region, and you use import, but don't have that persons profile on your program will it not work? Because, I tried GTA V, I tried Wildlands & I've Andromeda. I have my own profile & my own save attached to the program. GTA V, is the game I'm using. Now I'm just getting sick of it, will someone PLEASE, pm over this situation? There seems to be nobody who knows the answer.

You don't take the person's profile and register it.

Make a folder on your USB stick, with the name 0000000000000000, place all the saves you want to re-sign on that folder. [The CUSA folders]

So it should be like this -

USB > PS4 > SAVEDATA > 0000000000000000

Then resign to whatever profile you've registered.
07-13-2017, 01:31 AM #67
GJx
League Champion
Originally posted by zts1 View Post
My resigner doesn't seem to be working, all the saves I'm trying tor esign are the correct region and everything and when I go to resign through import the save gets rejected and when I try to resign like the tutorial shows the box for the account is blank despite having the Save Wizard account already set up.

Release the Codes for it I Someone Probably can Fix the wrong codes or whatever the problem is with it!
07-13-2017, 09:28 PM #68
Last edited by VegetableLover ; 07-13-2017 at 09:57 PM. Reason: wrong thread
07-13-2017, 11:38 PM #69
idk why people think highly of save wizard, it's down every other damn day.
07-14-2017, 02:48 AM #70
Kyoshiro
< ^ > < ^ >
Originally posted by MusicGamer View Post
idk why people think highly of save wizard, it's down every other damn day.

Down every other day?

What part of the world are you in?

It hasn't gone down, a single day for me, except that one time they did maintenance to remove FFXV. The server connectivity is always stable.
07-14-2017, 02:52 AM #71
Originally posted by Kyoshiro View Post
Down every other day?

What part of the world are you in?

It hasn't gone down, a single day for me, except that one time they did maintenance to remove FFXV. The server connectivity is always stable.

Remove FFXV? What do you mean?
07-14-2017, 02:53 AM #72
Kyoshiro
< ^ > < ^ >
Originally posted by Frosty View Post
Remove FFXV? What do you mean?

They added FFXV before, then removed it, because it was causing problems to other gamesaves, before they finally did a full final release.
07-14-2017, 02:59 AM #73
Originally posted by Kyoshiro View Post
They added FFXV before, then removed it, because it was causing problems to other gamesaves, before they finally did a full final release.

Oh, was thinking they removed it because of people fucking up timed quest leaderboards. I haven't seen any downtime from SW from what little time I've had it.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo