06-23-2017, 07:34 PM #1
Kyoshiro
< ^ > < ^ >
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
Alright, let's all rejoice, as gamers, and Trophy Hunters. Save Resigning has finally come to fruition, thanks to the team at SaveWizard. Anyway, here's a tutorial on how exactly you resign, if you haven't figured it out already.

First things first,

REQUIREMENTS
+ PS4 OFW 4.71, or below
+ SaveWizard MAX - You can buy it here - You must login or register to view this content. for $60
+ Any Gamesave
+ Registered profile under SaveWizard. (Will be referring to it as SW from this point on)

STEP - BY - STEP

1. Run SW and click on the "Re-sign" tab at the top

You must login or register to view this content.

2. Choose the game, you wanna resign. In this example, it will be Kingdom Hearts 1.5 HD (PS4). Double click on the game's name, and then Right-Click on the file save after, click Re-sign.

Choose a profile, you want to resign the save to.

• See how the save I'm going to resign, has the player's account ID? Well, I'm going to resign it to "Baka Backup"

4. Click Apply, and then wait for it finish the process, it shows you a progress bar to denote this.

5. The save should be resigned now. It will ask you, if you want to delete the original save, or not.

• As you can see, the player's account ID is still under the profile. This will change, once it refreshes.

6. Successful Re-sign

• Now you can see here, that it made a copy of the gamesave, that I re-signed, under the profile I wanted it to resign to.

There you have it. It's that easy. Have fun.

@Hydrogen - Sticky, please? Happy

Last edited by Kyoshiro ; 06-23-2017 at 07:38 PM.

The following 34 users say thank you to Kyoshiro for this useful post:

3baady, 6sh, Allicks, Andrey-Shapenkov, BASIA2001, bearhurricane, Big_Buddha, BigTrain, bmob10189, da-derp, danilo_BR, delpiero, Dunhaminator, freddy6toes, Frosty, Hydrogen, latias93, LTBadBoy, Mike-Wyatt, Mindfreak, PaleFace1049, Pianist Prodigy, red_dragoon, snakeshadow, STVBDKD, Toptuning, viniciusventrue2, wasawski, Wildarms, wolfpack174, xiipord, xSOADx, ZaRaKiii
06-24-2017, 03:57 AM #11
Trick Room
Do a barrel roll!
is there a tut on how to change region of save?
06-24-2017, 04:01 AM #12
Kyoshiro
< ^ > < ^ >
Originally posted by Trick
is there a tut on how to change region of save?

Region changing is still a gray area. No one knows how it works, or efficient it is. Xploder currently supports it, but I haven't tried myself.

If it's as easy changing the CUSA name to the respective region, and resigning...maybe, but who knows. Care to try it out?
06-24-2017, 04:27 AM #13
Trick Room
Do a barrel roll!
tried changing the name to import just give error i have the japanese version of kingdom hearts 2.8 i want to convert to use codes then convert back so i can get platinum well 100%
06-24-2017, 05:26 AM #14
Kyoshiro
< ^ > < ^ >
Originally posted by Trick
tried changing the name to import just give error i have the japanese version of kingdom hearts 2.8 i want to convert to use codes then convert back so i can get platinum well 100%

Can't help you there man. All my SW slots are filled up.
06-24-2017, 01:21 PM #15
question,do i have to register other people save file to resign it to my profile?
also,do the save file get uplaoded like save editing?
06-24-2017, 04:37 PM #16
Kyoshiro
< ^ > < ^ >
Originally posted by aos10 View Post
question,do i have to register other people save file to resign it to my profile?
also,do the save file get uplaoded like save editing?

No, you don't have to register anyone's save files, or profile.

The only thing you have to register is your own profile.
06-24-2017, 10:18 PM #17
So i need another registered profile to be able to re-sign my other profile's save?
06-24-2017, 10:21 PM #18
Kyoshiro
< ^ > < ^ >
Originally posted by 3baady View Post
So i need another registered profile to be able to re-sign my other profile's save?

Yes.

If you're like me, which I have my main account, and I also have a backup alt acc, where I test saves on there before I use em on my main.

Save Resign -> Alt Account

Alt Account -> Main Account

The following user thanked Kyoshiro for this useful post:

3baady
06-24-2017, 10:30 PM #19
TheBlackPec
Member of the Month
Originally posted by 3baady View Post

Just use a folder named 0000000000000000

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo