Post: PSA: 5.0 PS4 update Breaks Save Wizard, DO NOT UPDATE
10-03-2017, 11:13 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); You must login or register to view this content.

"IMPORTANT: System Software 5.00 has been released and saves are incompatible with Save Wizard For PS4 MAX. We advise you do NOT upgrade!"

well, good thing i don't care for online games, hope they don't take too much time to fix it.
10-03-2017, 07:12 PM #20
Just need a little more information about this. So if you had saves before, and you update; it won't work anymore for the Wizard, or UPDATE then go in-game, then create/update save? Or BOTH?

Thanks.
10-03-2017, 08:09 PM #21
Tustin
Balls of Steel
Originally posted by DarkNGU View Post
Just need a little more information about this. So if you had saves before, and you update; it won't work anymore for the Wizard, or UPDATE then go in-game, then create/update save? Or BOTH?

Thanks.

It seems to be if you have a save that's created on 5.00 then it won't work. Although I don't have Save Wizard so I can't confirm but that's what I've heard. I'm assuming older saves will still work fine and can be modified but don't quote me on that.
10-03-2017, 09:04 PM #22
I guess this also applies to the "re-assigning" feature of the Wizard?
10-03-2017, 09:30 PM #23
I am afraid that if I make a European PSN account today, it'd force me to update to Firmware 5.00 and I wouldn't be able to register that ID into Wizard if the software is broken now with anything that has to do with 5.00. So sad. I'd have to try it when I get home.
10-03-2017, 10:03 PM #24
honestly if for some reason they ever are not able to get this to work in the future I will just call my bank, and reverse the charges

No way in hell am I gonna have not have access to a product I paid for lol
10-03-2017, 11:09 PM #25
Jaydogg14
Little One
Right now everything below 5.0 can be used, anything after it can't and you can't add profiles, its been looked at.
10-04-2017, 10:58 AM #26
There was a mandatory policy update on PS4 today going on about banning people who use cheats to gain an advantage. That could be a LOT of people getting banned then? Thought Save Wizard didn’t allow cheats to be used in online play?
10-04-2017, 11:51 AM #27
Magikarp1114
I am error
Originally posted by bobsandbag View Post
There was a mandatory policy update on PS4 today going on about banning people who use cheats to gain an advantage. That could be a LOT of people getting banned then? Thought Save Wizard didn’t allow cheats to be used in online play?

I hope they don't ban our psn accounts for using other people saves O.o
10-04-2017, 12:01 PM #28
I’m knackered then. I’d have to start a new profile, re-buy all my DLC, lose all my PS+ games - and that would be just a profile ban. And I’d have to rebuy PS+ subscription again. It would be even worse with a console ban. I’m contemplating not using Save Wizard again, regardless. Shame really. Time will tell.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo