Post: How does everyone feel about the PS4 Scene right now?
09-28-2016, 04:03 PM #1
Hydrogen
Super Mod
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Any opinions you might have out there about the new PS4 Releases? Tools? Tutorials? Feel free to talk about them here, and let us know. No trash talking please, lets keep this as a debate, clean thread.
09-28-2016, 04:10 PM #2
Speedy
Climbing up the ladder
Originally posted by Hydrogen View Post
Any opinions you might have out there about the new PS4 Releases? Tools? Tutorials? Feel free to talk about them here, and let us know. No trash talking please, lets keep this as a debate, clean thread.

I feel like each new release of a "tool" or each new "exploit" found, is one step closer to what everyone wants Smile But, we still need the Keys for decryption Sal

The following user thanked Speedy for this useful post:

Dog88Christian
09-28-2016, 04:44 PM #3
Dog88Christian
Hail to the King, Baby!
I think we're very close and that something huge was recently found, but being kept private. Makes sense with all the current releases
09-28-2016, 04:49 PM #4
Hydrogen
Super Mod
Originally posted by Dog88Christian View Post
I think we're very close and that something huge was recently found, but being kept private. Makes sense with all the current releases

It's not private, and I know what you mean by "Being kept private". We all have our opinions on who are trustful sources who release, or find new exploits for the Playstation 4 Console.

Private isn't the correct word for that. In addition, we'll keep in touch for further notices on that situation.

In conclusion, we probably are getting somewhere close to something, but only the future can tell.

Cheers, Hydrogen
09-28-2016, 05:14 PM #5
Any opinions you might have out there about the new PS4 Releases? Tools? Tutorials? Feel free to talk about them here, and let us know. No trash talking please, lets keep this as a debate, clean thread.

I feel that with all the innovations coming from Vita, with the Henkaku and Vitamin, that some of these exploits could and probably are being ported to PS4. Hell, people are already doing vita trophy hacks (legit times, but sync to any account, so would assume PS4 can do so as well. I feel as though PS4 is being slow or the scene inactive, as I'm seeing constant development for vita on wololo, but not very much for PS4 aside from a PKG unpacker, or save decrypter... People don't seem to understand the impact vita is having right now, and by people, that means especially NGU staff. If they did, Vita would be in navbar instead of Let's Play. While I'm all for PS4 being opened up, I'd rather it be some years, so I can continue my legit gaming experience on BO3/BO4. I think more people should look into vita and to decrypting the trophy files, so we can have trophy folders.

The following 2 users say thank you to Frosty for this useful post:

Hydrogen, LaughTracks
09-28-2016, 07:17 PM #6
I like how much its progressing, do i see a cfw/real jailbreak release anytime soon? no that's the sad thing :( i would love to be able to mod and see how much things have changed modding wise since ps3/360 and how much more we could do, imagine this... if a jailbreak team could enable to some how get PS1,PS2,PS3 BC working on ps4 it would be amazing Smile
09-28-2016, 09:54 PM #7
Dog88Christian
Hail to the King, Baby!
It's not private, and I know what you mean by "Being kept private". We all have our opinions on who are trustful sources who release, or find new exploits for the Playstation 4 Console.

Private isn't the correct word for that. In addition, we'll keep in touch for further notices on that situation.

In conclusion, we probably are getting somewhere close to something, but only the future can tell.

Cheers, Hydrogen

Well not completely, there are such things kept private that are found. Like exploits or keys, ect.
09-29-2016, 02:37 AM #8
Xavier Hidden
Are you high?
Someone needs to jailbreak the PS4 so that we can all go out of the maps in VR and mod in VR lol!
09-29-2016, 03:10 AM #9
mgflava00
Bounty hunter
i feel like they should do a bruteforce ps4 first then worry about cfw! or am i looking at this concept backwards
09-29-2016, 11:15 AM #10
savi0r
Keeper
Originally posted by mgflava00 View Post
i feel like they should do a bruteforce ps4 first then worry about cfw! or am i looking at this concept backwards

I am pretty sure the keys won't be that insecure that you could easily bruteforce them :/

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo