Post: How does everyone feel about the PS4 Scene right now?
09-28-2016, 04:03 PM #1
Hydrogen
Super Mod
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Any opinions you might have out there about the new PS4 Releases? Tools? Tutorials? Feel free to talk about them here, and let us know. No trash talking please, lets keep this as a debate, clean thread.
10-05-2016, 08:40 AM #20
shawncarnage
Little One
So if exploits ate found why dont they bypass samu?
10-05-2016, 02:21 PM #21
Dog88Christian
Hail to the King, Baby!
Originally posted by xxmcvapourxx View Post
dude please seriously.....i'm not going to argue with you...

i'm stating the facts that every dev will tell you.....SAMU is impossible to get into via hardware - software - only way < decap the chip.

of course new exploits are found on later firmware even on 4.01 last night inc kernel exploit so nothing new there....

i did't make it that i know all lol i just know how do you think everyone got there stuff....ohhhhhh let see.... lets go back several years ago....so please dont tell me that i dont know all....

Well regardless I'll believe what I hear from the devs over you. Much more reputable, never seen you before. So I'll believe what I'd like and you do the same.
10-05-2016, 04:43 PM #22
Originally posted by Dog88Christian View Post
Well regardless I'll believe what I hear from the devs over you. Much more reputable, never seen you before. So I'll believe what I'd like and you do the same.

obliviously not been in the scene much .....

You must login or register to view this content. <--- i started the ps4 scene kicked it off and gave them the "first exploit" sooooooooooooo dont say i dont know shit about the ps4 scene or i know all.

i work behind the scene with all the devs i created accounts to stop people getting high hopes on getting CFW which it won't till SAMU above 1.76 has be exploited

1.76 is just let say the beginning of what security - files - format - os is created "it gives devs an eye for it to learn it and exploit it.

yes fifa 14 got decrypted but its useless till someone can launch it...you wont till samu is exploited....
10-05-2016, 04:54 PM #23
ANONY420
NextGenUpdate Elite

You must login or register to view this content. <--- i started the ps4 scene kicked it off and gave them the "first exploit" sooooooooooooo dont say i dont know shit about the ps4 scene or i know all.

i work behind the scene with all the devs i created accounts to stop people getting high hopes on getting CFW which it won't till SAMU above 1.76 has be exploited

1.76 is just let say the beginning of what security - files - format - os is created "it gives devs an eye for it to learn it and exploit it.

yes fifa 14 got decrypted but its useless till someone can launch it...you wont till samu is exploited....

You should help specterdev out if your as good as you say
10-05-2016, 08:30 PM #24
Dog88Christian
Hail to the King, Baby!

I never specifically said you don't know anything, but you are making it sound like you know all. Since I've never once seen your name anywhere I don't trust your word, like I said I'll believe what I'd like.
10-05-2016, 08:52 PM #25
If someone can find the jailbroken method for the PS4, it'll be better for us
10-05-2016, 09:25 PM #26
ANONY420
NextGenUpdate Elite

And by helping him I dont mean point him to another dev I mean you actually help him get kernel exploit
10-06-2016, 12:37 AM #27
shawncarnage
Little One
Originally posted by JDM
And by helping him I dont mean point him to another dev I mean you actually help him get kernel exploit

Yeah so where are all these supposed pkg files that work?
10-06-2016, 10:40 AM #28
Originally posted by JDM
You should help specterdev out if your as good as you say

who said i haven't in the first place :-p plus he taking a break now...

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo