Post: How does everyone feel about the PS4 Scene right now?
09-28-2016, 04:03 PM #1
Hydrogen
Super Mod
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Any opinions you might have out there about the new PS4 Releases? Tools? Tutorials? Feel free to talk about them here, and let us know. No trash talking please, lets keep this as a debate, clean thread.
10-07-2016, 07:30 AM #29
Originally posted by Dog88Christian View Post
I never specifically said you don't know anything, but you are making it sound like you know all. Since I've never once seen your name anywhere I don't trust your word, like I said I'll believe what I'd like.[/QUOTe)

your such a noob in this scene seriously...

You must login or register to view this content.

You must login or register to view this content. <---- MY OLD user name on here lol been on NGU since 2009 then left come back till this year....

red-eye,specter,octolus will tell you i introduced them to the big devs on the ps4/ps3 scene BECAUSE i want to see more more people "who is willing to learn coding and learn for there future what ever they choose"

People who tells or writes put HIGH hope of chances of CFW on ps4 and all theses exploits of entry points into the ps4 and installing kernel "there is still lot of work to do" even if you message SKFU he will tell you that he given up with the scene cause it's impossible to get keys above 2.xx.

they only way is unsigned code which you lot will have only on 1.76 nothing else and psn authencation is found....

Yes i have worked on this scene for a very very long time even on here when hunter,chris2ksears,unknown etc was on here....

yes you may not of heard of me if you was on irc ps4dev you would see me on there all the time since day 1.....
10-07-2016, 07:44 AM #30
shawncarnage
Little One
So when will the 1.76 stuff be of use? Everyone keeps saying how 1.76 can be cfw but its not...,
10-07-2016, 12:59 PM #31
Dog88Christian
Hail to the King, Baby!
Originally posted by xxmcvapourxx View Post
Originally posted by Dog88Christian View Post
I never specifically said you don't know anything, but you are making it sound like you know all. Since I've never once seen your name anywhere I don't trust your word, like I said I'll believe what I'd like.[/QUOTe)

your such a noob in this scene seriously...

You must login or register to view this content. <---- MY OLD user name on here lol been on NGU since 2009 then left come back till this year....

red-eye,specter,octolus will tell you i introduced them to the big devs on the ps4/ps3 scene BECAUSE i want to see more more people "who is willing to learn coding and learn for there future what ever they choose"

People who tells or writes put HIGH hope of chances of CFW on ps4 and all theses exploits of entry points into the ps4 and installing kernel "there is still lot of work to do" even if you message SKFU he will tell you that he given up with the scene cause it's impossible to get keys above 2.xx.

they only way is unsigned code which you lot will have only on 1.76 nothing else and psn authencation is found....

Yes i have worked on this scene for a very very long time even on here when hunter,chris2ksears,unknown etc was on here....

yes you may not of heard of me if you was on irc ps4dev you would see me on there all the time since day 1.....

Good for you. Just because I don't believe you doesn't make me a noob. Doesn't look like that master key did much since it didn't get much attention lol. I don't get why you care so much to convince me.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo