Post: How does everyone feel about the PS4 Scene right now?
09-28-2016, 04:03 PM #1
Hydrogen
Super Mod
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Any opinions you might have out there about the new PS4 Releases? Tools? Tutorials? Feel free to talk about them here, and let us know. No trash talking please, lets keep this as a debate, clean thread.
09-30-2016, 12:08 AM #11
ProtoBuffers
Bounty hunter
Everytyhing I have said has been used with no credit so I feel pretty shitty
09-30-2016, 07:41 AM #12
shawncarnage
Little One
I feel like the fakes have taken over I search and search for legitimate progress and am almost always met with inconsistent results. If someone does know they aren't sharing and shouldn't on front-page forums like these . But none the less it seems they aren't providing anything at least an onion browser site where like minded adults could code tools and mod . With it being out of the public eye . Only users who prove they want to do more than just use others tools should have access but no access kills the scene. I feel if their isnt some kind of release soon the scene will die and even less people will visit this or any sites pertaining to this scene.
10-04-2016, 06:30 AM #13
The ability to resign ps4 files like on the ps3 would, for me anyway, be the best update in the ps4 scene.
Online stuff isn't really a big deal. But being able to use saves to gain difficult achievements would be a massive help to the community (imo).

Example - On one of my accounts, I have plat for Overwatch. One of the trophys - Orb of Discord for the character Zenyatta. That is by far the most difficult trophy I've ever had to earn. One of my friends has over 200+ hours on that character and still hasn't gotten the trophy for it (he has everything else except that one)
So if we had the option to resign saves it would be save him even more time trying to get it if he could resign my save.

I know that cfw for ps4 won't be available for a long time, but a resigner would be a great help to everyone.
10-04-2016, 07:24 AM #14
Originally posted by Dog88Christian View Post
I think we're very close and that something huge was recently found, but being kept private. Makes sense with all the current releases

Your way off.... lol

everyone needs to relise this SAMU where all the keys are held!!! it's impossible to get into the only way round this is unsigned code dont need keys then.

2.00 all keys got changed added security and encryption SAMU got stronger,

they have the 1.76 keys already nothing new....
10-04-2016, 08:37 AM #15
shawncarnage
Little One
Originally posted by xxmcvapourxx View Post
Your way off.... lol

everyone needs to relise this SAMU where all the keys are held!!! it's impossible to get into the only way round this is unsigned code dont need keys then.

No they don't lol they don't even have that..
10-04-2016, 11:12 AM #16
Originally posted by shawncarnage View Post
No they don't lol they don't even have that..

wtf what do you know, of course they do... since day 1 the ps4 been released....
10-04-2016, 12:04 PM #17
Damn!
10-04-2016, 12:57 PM #18
Dog88Christian
Hail to the King, Baby!
Originally posted by xxmcvapourxx View Post
Your way off.... lol

New exploits have been found for later firmwares, but probably nothing compared to 1.76 ones. I'm not wrong, I've also heard some new info and speak to devs at times myself. Don't make it sound as if you know all.
10-05-2016, 08:26 AM #19
Originally posted by Dog88Christian View Post
New exploits have been found for later firmwares, but probably nothing compared to 1.76 ones. I'm not wrong, I've also heard some new info and speak to devs at times myself. Don't make it sound as if you know all.

dude please seriously.....i'm not going to argue with you...

i'm stating the facts that every dev will tell you.....SAMU is impossible to get into via hardware - software - only way < decap the chip.

of course new exploits are found on later firmware even on 4.01 last night inc kernel exploit so nothing new there....

i did't make it that i know all lol i just know how do you think everyone got there stuff....ohhhhhh let see.... lets go back several years ago....so please dont tell me that i dont know all....

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo