Post: Dragon Age Inquisition GOTY including all DLC [CUSA00220]
02-15-2019, 10:01 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Important: If you use the Dragons Bane/Invincible/Demon Slayer/Starter Save do not teach the main character more skills, he knows every skill look in the tactics page.

US ver. CUSA00220 Main Folder (most trophies)

https://mega.nz/#!iDZz0YDZ!noekch9stSGcyXP_cvtNI7JSptP5AtjC6IIX8I52cCk

Trail of Fool, Magic, Lover resigned from Tigermark 182

https://mega.nz/#!XPQSESrA!D4AkOlnZFSvg9Sajh57b_IQzX6XJjMb8C2hInOBmwNc

Patherfinder:
It takes about 30 min but if you go to all 10 locations and run to a new camp and make one it pops...Use the "hide" skill

Or try this save I just made for pathfinder... Make camp in the Oasis:

https://mega.nz/#!qSwSEIJI!c65F34zobWOdWR6He3yd4-H4n3tEFiWf79HqWBQbCOk

Dragon's Bane:
Using Following save takes about 10 min. Kill dragon loot make new save and reload the save until trophy pops, takes a min per kill

https://mega.nz/#!7WpUHYLS!9v7xWp2wePTiHz-kdFtHMjsQOGGp70ZEGHE6X57kG08

Demonslayer and Invincible:
Demonslayer so pop in 5 -10 min of killing
and Invincible will take about 30 min. Load this save and turn on Walk Softly and Rest Easy, then go to Emprise du Lion you can earn Trial of the Emperor and Trail of Temperance

https://mega.nz/#!yCYX2K4Y!yxoTXmGoP7EXXvSyNjvrZBz3JovRJNx9Jj-VSis45hQ

Trail Of the Hermit
Load Invincible/Demon Slayer make sure "Grizzly End" IS ENABLED.
Go to Emerald Graves, South-West of the Briatos' Steps camp, north of the Hill Camp, and north of the Gracevine camp both above and below the river. If you are having trouble locating them or need them to respawn, teleport out of Emerald Graves and then come back. This should "reset" the area and allow the bears to respawn. The trophy should pop on the 10th Great Bear.

Trial of the Emperor
Load Invincible/Demon Slayer
Make Sure "Walk Softly" is ENABLED, kill enemies until it pops.

Demon Slayer:
If you dont get demon slayer from Invincible try this one ---- sorry but it popped right be4 i was gonna do a back up of my profile, this will take about a hour killing and running away from the rift to respawn demons

https://mega.nz/#!iKAnhQSJ!aWgDh_S6E2lcFeFqoJp-AhmgppKTU8LzKjbVE8gmqNY

Side Note: I uploaded a Complete Save Set for Torment: Tides of Numera, which a game worth checking out.

Resigned saves are thanks to this thread:

https://www.nextgenupdate.com/forums/ps4-trophies-game-saves/958068-dragon-age-inquisition-goty-platinum-saveset-dlc-cusa00503-a-10.html#post7400140

Thanks Goes to onyx001 and tigermark182
Last edited by grimlydemise ; 08-03-2020 at 04:29 AM.

The following 16 users say thank you to grimlydemise for this useful post:

a3596970082, aeneax, AkumaNYC, Anselmo Ricci, bengaltigerdzr, chibukac, Gagliardi, HQ8080, ismaelsd6666, Leonrpg, majuub, robbybobby, Sennel, SirMicolash, Wosley, Yuki_240sx

The following user groaned grimlydemise for this awful post:

Elesayth
02-17-2019, 02:40 AM #2
SirMicolash
Little One
Originally posted by grimlydemise View Post

thanks mate.by the way..have you get the trophy for invicible,demonslayer,pathfinder?and lastly dragon bane?for dragon bane i killed more than 7 times from that save but still no trophy popped up.have you got the platinum?

The following 2 users say thank you to SirMicolash for this useful post:

grimlydemise, skylar-4me
02-17-2019, 04:14 PM #3
aeneax
Nothing To See Here
Originally posted by SirMicolash View Post

thanks mate.by the way..have you get the trophy for invicible,demonslayer,pathfinder?and lastly dragon bane?for dragon bane i killed more than 7 times from that save but still no trophy popped up.have you got the platinum?

I looked these up since I'd like to pop them too, and seems like anything with a counter attached to it including at least Pathfinder and Dragon Bane are a bit glitchy. Some tricks below that have worked for others, but take it with a grain of salt because I played this on PC with no issues, never on console, plus some of this is probably coming from earlier patches and some reported newer patches fixed the glitch-workaround and some reported the glitch-workaround still works, so I honestly don't know.

For any possible solution below, if it doesn't work offline, try online, and vice-versa.

It's been a while so I don't remember there being an in-game counter you can actually see (most information I could find on these glitches were for XBone, so they may be talking about the achievement tracker), except I vaguely remember the "Collections", but for Dragon Bane, check to see if there's an in-game counter with High Dragons at 9, and if not at least check the Collections in your Journal and see which High Dragons have been offed. Some have had trouble getting the counter to go up, so if the counter is not already at 9 before you kill the High Dragon, that's the issue. Take it on, check to see that the counter went up by 1 and if it did, save in a separate slot, reload from before killing the High Dragon, rinse and repeat until counter says 10. If it still hasn't popped, then go into your Collections (somewhere in your Journal maybe) and find the High Dragons section, and after checking that, for some others that's when it popped. So I guess 2 separate kinds of glitches for this one. Also note you can technically kill the same High Dragon over and over to get to 10, according to some, but no idea if that's true on the latest patch.

For Pathfinder, this is apparently tied to a counter too, or at the very least it tracks across playthroughs so is tied to profile instead of your specific save. Check to see if there's a counter for it, and a lot reported it was bugged and wouldn't budge. If it's not at 10 before that last region's campsite, do the save/reload method to get it to bump up in your profile. Also, you at least used to be able to keep doing the save/reload method at that very first camp in the Hinterlands, which is fairly early on if I recall, and get it in the early game. That seems more than a bit odd to me, and some say this doesn't work anymore, but others say it still works.

I couldn't find as much on Invincible and Demonslayer, but they would also be tied to a counter of some sort and I do know that those carry over playthrroughs so have to be tied to profile. If there's a way to look at the number in game, just keep clearing out the same area over and over, preferably a demon area, separate save then reload initial save until they pop.

Again, I don't know if those are the issues. But the console versions of these trophies/achievements were apparently bugged.

If you could, please report back and let us know if any of this winds up working. I'd love to be able to pop these myself, but I don't want to play through the game again. Played beautifully on PC but once was enough.

The following user thanked aeneax for this useful post:

grimlydemise
02-18-2019, 01:18 PM #4
Sry got really busy and didnt even get to try saves myself, will play today and do my best to figure out fastest way and ill upload my profile with saves for those few trophies.
02-23-2019, 05:34 PM #5
Originally posted by SirMicolash View Post

I Finally Got the Platinum Myself, shouldn't take to much work with my saves... Anyone starting from scratch i say run through everything with my starter save, but dont teach the main character any new skills, he has every skill in the tactics page... also prob switch archer.

The following user thanked grimlydemise for this useful post:

aeneax
02-24-2019, 03:52 AM #6
SirMicolash
Little One

thanks mate.i will try all your saves😁 just left that save to platinum😉
02-26-2019, 03:36 AM #7
SirMicolash
Little One
Originally posted by aeneax View Post

thanks bro aeneax and grimlydemise.your method for reload the save data multiple times worked.all counted trophy work with this method.for dragon bane the save without profile data i load 10 times to so they can tie count to profile save and trophy popped up.same method for pathfinder trophy.for demonslayer and invicible trophy you guys can use demonslayer saves.farming about 10 minutes can get demonslayer trophy and around 30minutes will pop up invicible trophy.finally i can get my platinum trophy

The following user thanked SirMicolash for this useful post:

aeneax
02-26-2019, 03:15 PM #8
aeneax
Nothing To See Here
Thanks for reporting back, SirMicolash, and thanks both for reporting back and for the new saves for the problematic counter trophies, grimlydemise. Glad to hear platinum - and 100 percent - should be relatively pain free with this set. Looks like biggest thing would just be going through Trespasser again per your instructions?

The following user thanked aeneax for this useful post:

grimlydemise
03-01-2019, 07:01 PM #9
Thanks for reporting back, SirMicolash, and thanks both for reporting back and for the new saves for the problematic counter trophies, grimlydemise. Glad to hear platinum - and 100 percent - should be relatively pain free with this set. Looks like biggest thing would just be going through Trespasser again per your instructions?

yea im gonna try to do a tresspasser dlc set also, cause mine is incomplete or if anyone wants to help me out would be awesome, some of them need profile also like the lateral thinker ....
Last edited by grimlydemise ; 03-05-2019 at 01:05 PM.

The following user thanked grimlydemise for this useful post:

aeneax
03-13-2019, 04:12 AM #10
aeneax
Nothing To See Here

yea im gonna try to do a tresspasser dlc set also, cause mine is incomplete or if anyone wants to help me out would be awesome, some of them need profile also like the lateral thinker ....

Noticed the EU thread you re-regioned from has the missing Trespasser saves. I've never actually re-regioned before but I'm aware it can be iffy with some titles. Did it work with some of the Trespasser saves but not others, like Trial of the Fool, Magician, Lovers, etc? Also, it looks like in that set, Lateral Thinker does have a profile. Does the profile save not re-region correctly? Again, I know that can be an issue sometimes, but I haven't the experience.
DMCA.com Protection Status This content is certified and protected under DMCA guidelines and any attempt to copy or redistribute this content will be met with a DMCA takedown notice.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo