Post: Dragon Age Inquisition GOTY including all DLC [CUSA00220]
02-15-2019, 10:01 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Important: If you use the Dragons Bane/Invincible/Demon Slayer/Starter Save do not teach the main character more skills, he knows every skill look in the tactics page.

US ver. CUSA00220 Main Folder (most trophies)

https://mega.nz/#!iDZz0YDZ!noekch9stSGcyXP_cvtNI7JSptP5AtjC6IIX8I52cCk

Trail of Fool, Magic, Lover resigned from Tigermark 182

https://mega.nz/#!XPQSESrA!D4AkOlnZFSvg9Sajh57b_IQzX6XJjMb8C2hInOBmwNc

Patherfinder:
It takes about 30 min but if you go to all 10 locations and run to a new camp and make one it pops...Use the "hide" skill

Or try this save I just made for pathfinder... Make camp in the Oasis:

https://mega.nz/#!qSwSEIJI!c65F34zobWOdWR6He3yd4-H4n3tEFiWf79HqWBQbCOk

Dragon's Bane:
Using Following save takes about 10 min. Kill dragon loot make new save and reload the save until trophy pops, takes a min per kill

https://mega.nz/#!7WpUHYLS!9v7xWp2wePTiHz-kdFtHMjsQOGGp70ZEGHE6X57kG08

Demonslayer and Invincible:
Demonslayer so pop in 5 -10 min of killing
and Invincible will take about 30 min. Load this save and turn on Walk Softly and Rest Easy, then go to Emprise du Lion you can earn Trial of the Emperor and Trail of Temperance

https://mega.nz/#!yCYX2K4Y!yxoTXmGoP7EXXvSyNjvrZBz3JovRJNx9Jj-VSis45hQ

Trail Of the Hermit
Load Invincible/Demon Slayer make sure "Grizzly End" IS ENABLED.
Go to Emerald Graves, South-West of the Briatos' Steps camp, north of the Hill Camp, and north of the Gracevine camp both above and below the river. If you are having trouble locating them or need them to respawn, teleport out of Emerald Graves and then come back. This should "reset" the area and allow the bears to respawn. The trophy should pop on the 10th Great Bear.

Trial of the Emperor
Load Invincible/Demon Slayer
Make Sure "Walk Softly" is ENABLED, kill enemies until it pops.

Demon Slayer:
If you dont get demon slayer from Invincible try this one ---- sorry but it popped right be4 i was gonna do a back up of my profile, this will take about a hour killing and running away from the rift to respawn demons

https://mega.nz/#!iKAnhQSJ!aWgDh_S6E2lcFeFqoJp-AhmgppKTU8LzKjbVE8gmqNY

Side Note: I uploaded a Complete Save Set for Torment: Tides of Numera, which a game worth checking out.

Resigned saves are thanks to this thread:

https://www.nextgenupdate.com/forums/ps4-trophies-game-saves/958068-dragon-age-inquisition-goty-platinum-saveset-dlc-cusa00503-a-10.html#post7400140

Thanks Goes to onyx001 and tigermark182
Last edited by grimlydemise ; 08-03-2020 at 04:29 AM.

The following 16 users say thank you to grimlydemise for this useful post:

a3596970082, aeneax, AkumaNYC, Anselmo Ricci, bengaltigerdzr, chibukac, Gagliardi, HQ8080, ismaelsd6666, Leonrpg, majuub, robbybobby, Sennel, SirMicolash, Wosley, Yuki_240sx

The following user groaned grimlydemise for this awful post:

Elesayth
03-13-2019, 04:55 PM #11
aeneax
Nothing To See Here
I see the issue now. I was unaware that some of the missing Trespasser trophies from the EU set rely on profile saves, or that you can't re-region the profile saves.

For that matter, looking into the EU set, the save for beating it on Nightmare difficulty includes a profile save, where most other saves do not. Has anyone been able to confirm that this US set still pops the trophy for Nightmare difficulty even without the profile save? I don't own the game - not on PS4 at least - so cannot check on a test account.
03-16-2019, 03:47 PM #12
aeneax
Nothing To See Here
I would greatly appreciate it if someone who owns this could test each save in the set in the Main folder and 3 DLC folders (don't worry about Pathfinder, Demonslayer, Invincible, Dragon Slayer and maybe not Lateral Thinker), maybe on a dummy account if that's easier.

After looking at the EU thread, I'm wondering if some of the saves in this set still need profile saves, worst of all the one for beating it on Nightmare difficulty (Inquisitor trophy), but some others too that track progress across a single playthrough like Botanist, the one for sealing 75 rifts, taking the keeps, etc. Was always apparent the ones that track ACROSS playthroughs needed the profile save - like Demonslayer and whatnot - but someone has reported on the EU thread that the rifts one (Marked for Greatness) won't unlock and that they think it might need a profile save, and that is a "across a single playthrough" variety. There are plenty of others, like Stargazer and Persuasive, and a lot of them are a pain. There are some others that I'm not clear on, whether it tracks across playthroughs or needs a single playthrough, like Saddled Up.

Not knowing which ones need profile saves or not, and not knowing how trophies are tracked aside from a few famously glitched ones, it would be extremely helpful if someone could test each of the saves in the "main" folder and each of the 3 separate DLC folder trophies. Again, the ones I named above probably don't need to be tested since there are fixed versions of the first 3 I named and the fourth, it seems apparent it needs a profile save and there's no fixed version of that. Would be especially interested to hear about Inquisitor since I really don't want to play this on Nightmare difficulty again, but the EU version this was re-regioned from has a profile save which might mean it does need one but sadly those cannot be re-regioned.

If some of the single-playthrough ones DON'T pop, like sealing rifts, I wonder if using the profile from the fixed Demonslayer, Invincible, etc. saves plus the relevant trophy save would pop it. The number would be past what's needed, but it could work. It wouldn't help for nightmare difficulty though if that doesn't work.

I already spent about 250 hours of this on PC getting all the achievements there, and if I buy it on PS4 it would only be to pop the trophies as quickly and painlessly as possible. I could use the Trespasser starter save for many of the missing Trespasser trophies. If I hadn't already spent so much time in this game already on another platform, I would buy it on PS4 and test it myself. Not sure if Grimly still has the time to continue working on the Trespasser saves, and Grimly might have run into some of the same potential issues I've noticed which would further slow things down (or stop them entirely). Thanks in advance if anyone can take the time to help.
03-24-2019, 07:10 PM #13
Originally posted by aeneax View Post

some of the saves have a profile save because i did them myself with a save close to the trophy i think all but the tresspasser should be good. Experiencing alot of "life" atm but ill eventually jump on tresspasser dlc if no one else does. id say atm u should be able to get everything but tresspasser in maybe 5 hrs. i still needed alot and tried to put my profile with anything that would need a profile save since u cant reregion profile saves unless there are profile save cheats.
Last edited by grimlydemise ; 03-24-2019 at 07:12 PM.

The following user thanked grimlydemise for this useful post:

aeneax
03-25-2019, 02:47 PM #14
aeneax
Nothing To See Here
Originally posted by grimlydemise View Post

some of the saves have a profile save because i did them myself with a save close to the trophy i think all but the tresspasser should be good. Experiencing alot of "life" atm but ill eventually jump on tresspasser dlc if no one else does. id say atm u should be able to get everything but tresspasser in maybe 5 hrs. i still needed alot and tried to put my profile with anything that would need a profile save since u cant reregion profile saves unless there are profile save cheats.

Sorry things have been so hectic lately Grimly. Figured it was something like that. Does the Nightmare difficulty trophy work for sure even without profile save? And yeah, it was really cool of you to make brand new US profile saves for Demon Slayer, Pathfinder, Invincible and Dragon's Bane. I was just wondering if you or anyone else had a chance to test the trophies in the EU set which had a profile save (most did not so I assume there's a reason that some specific ones did), including the awful Nightmare difficulty one. If I had the money to spare I'd just buy the game purely to test it all.

Hope things ease up for you.

The following user thanked aeneax for this useful post:

grimlydemise
03-30-2019, 08:52 PM #15

Sorry things have been so hectic lately Grimly. Figured it was something like that. Does the Nightmare difficulty trophy work for sure even without profile save? And yeah, it was really cool of you to make brand new US profile saves for Demon Slayer, Pathfinder, Invincible and Dragon's Bane. I was just wondering if you or anyone else had a chance to test the trophies in the EU set which had a profile save (most did not so I assume there's a reason that some specific ones did), including the awful Nightmare difficulty one. If I had the money to spare I'd just buy the game purely to test it all.

Inquisitor (Nightmare Mode) is one of the trophies I got after starting to work on this so I'm 99% sure i did it with the save, without a profile save, i know the save i had on the console be4 using had only ever been on nightmare mode, I can't test it on another profile cause I had it digital and I dont have my ps4 as my main account. so maybe as long as your profile has no record of not being on nightmare mode your good, delete profile start save on nightmare mode, add this save and load it. My wife just moved out/away and now i'm headed to the field for like a month, Been playing games to destress some but needed break from this game for a bit, require to much thought to make sure I stop be4 the trophy pops so I can give a profile save lol. Just update the main post should be able to get everything but lateral thinker I believe.
Last edited by grimlydemise ; 03-30-2019 at 09:53 PM.

The following user thanked grimlydemise for this useful post:

aeneax
03-31-2019, 02:32 PM #16
aeneax
Nothing To See Here

Inquisitor (Nightmare Mode) is one of the trophies I got after starting to work on this so I'm 99% sure i did it with the save, without a profile save, i know the save i had on the console be4 using had only ever been on nightmare mode, I can't test it on another profile cause I had it digital and I dont have my ps4 as my main account. so maybe as long as your profile has no record of not being on nightmare mode your good, delete profile start save on nightmare mode, add this save and load it. My wife just moved out/away and now i'm headed to the field for like a month, Been playing games to destress some but needed break from this game for a bit, require to much thought to make sure I stop be4 the trophy pops so I can give a profile save lol. Just update the main post should be able to get everything but lateral thinker I believe.

Thanks Grimly, that's an extremely helpful and thoughtful response given you can't be 100% sure. I appreciate the extra thought you put into that. I think next time it goes on sale I'm finally going to buy this, and it's because of your save set.

For the rest, I can only say damn. Sometimes zoning out is the best way to deal; I know from personal experience of a different sort. Keep your head up.

grimlydemise
04-10-2019, 04:24 AM #17
Here's my Lateral Thinker save file.

If anybody has either Trial of the Fool, Trial of Lovers, and Trial of the Magician, that would greatly be appreciated.

I am having a hard time getting those trophies with this saveset.

LATERAL THINKER SAVEFILE DOWNLOAD

You must login or register to view this content.

The following 3 users say thank you to JohnnyDanger for this useful post:

aeneax, grimlydemise, t-bagwell
04-10-2019, 01:10 PM #18
aeneax
Nothing To See Here
Originally posted by JohnnyDanger View Post
Here's my Lateral Thinker save file.

If anybody has either Trial of the Fool, Trial of Lovers, and Trial of the Magician, that would greatly be appreciated.

I am having a hard time getting those trophies with this saveset.

LATERAL THINKER SAVEFILE DOWNLOAD

You must login or register to view this content.

Thanks man. Not my thread obviously, but if Grimly's okay with supplementing his thread with your own then that should only leave Trial of the, well, whatever the Trial is where you kill 10 Bears raised by Grizzly's End. That one's simple enough to farm without a save set at 9/10 and I'm sure could be done with a lot of saves already in this set.

For Fool, Magician and Lovers, did you see that Grimly updated his main post to include re-regioned EU saves from Tigermark182 for those 3 trials? Look for this part of the main post:

"Trail of Fool, Magic, Lover resigned from Tigermark 182

https://mega.nz/#!XPQSESrA!D4AkOlnZFSvg9Sajh57b_IQzX6XJjMb8C2hInOBmwNc"

t-bagwell
04-10-2019, 01:38 PM #19
Whoops! I totally missed that mention of those saves.

Thank you very much!
DMCA.com Protection Status This content is certified and protected under DMCA guidelines and any attempt to copy or redistribute this content will be met with a DMCA takedown notice.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo