Post: Dragon Age Inquisition GOTY including all DLC [CUSA00220]
02-15-2019, 10:01 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Important: If you use the Dragons Bane/Invincible/Demon Slayer/Starter Save do not teach the main character more skills, he knows every skill look in the tactics page.

US ver. CUSA00220 Main Folder (most trophies)

https://mega.nz/#!iDZz0YDZ!noekch9stSGcyXP_cvtNI7JSptP5AtjC6IIX8I52cCk

Trail of Fool, Magic, Lover resigned from Tigermark 182

https://mega.nz/#!XPQSESrA!D4AkOlnZFSvg9Sajh57b_IQzX6XJjMb8C2hInOBmwNc

Patherfinder:
It takes about 30 min but if you go to all 10 locations and run to a new camp and make one it pops...Use the "hide" skill

Or try this save I just made for pathfinder... Make camp in the Oasis:

https://mega.nz/#!qSwSEIJI!c65F34zobWOdWR6He3yd4-H4n3tEFiWf79HqWBQbCOk

Dragon's Bane:
Using Following save takes about 10 min. Kill dragon loot make new save and reload the save until trophy pops, takes a min per kill

https://mega.nz/#!7WpUHYLS!9v7xWp2wePTiHz-kdFtHMjsQOGGp70ZEGHE6X57kG08

Demonslayer and Invincible:
Demonslayer so pop in 5 -10 min of killing
and Invincible will take about 30 min. Load this save and turn on Walk Softly and Rest Easy, then go to Emprise du Lion you can earn Trial of the Emperor and Trail of Temperance

https://mega.nz/#!yCYX2K4Y!yxoTXmGoP7EXXvSyNjvrZBz3JovRJNx9Jj-VSis45hQ

Trail Of the Hermit
Load Invincible/Demon Slayer make sure "Grizzly End" IS ENABLED.
Go to Emerald Graves, South-West of the Briatos' Steps camp, north of the Hill Camp, and north of the Gracevine camp both above and below the river. If you are having trouble locating them or need them to respawn, teleport out of Emerald Graves and then come back. This should "reset" the area and allow the bears to respawn. The trophy should pop on the 10th Great Bear.

Trial of the Emperor
Load Invincible/Demon Slayer
Make Sure "Walk Softly" is ENABLED, kill enemies until it pops.

Demon Slayer:
If you dont get demon slayer from Invincible try this one ---- sorry but it popped right be4 i was gonna do a back up of my profile, this will take about a hour killing and running away from the rift to respawn demons

https://mega.nz/#!iKAnhQSJ!aWgDh_S6E2lcFeFqoJp-AhmgppKTU8LzKjbVE8gmqNY

Side Note: I uploaded a Complete Save Set for Torment: Tides of Numera, which a game worth checking out.

Resigned saves are thanks to this thread:

https://www.nextgenupdate.com/forums/ps4-trophies-game-saves/958068-dragon-age-inquisition-goty-platinum-saveset-dlc-cusa00503-a-10.html#post7400140

Thanks Goes to onyx001 and tigermark182
Last edited by grimlydemise ; 08-03-2020 at 04:29 AM.

The following 16 users say thank you to grimlydemise for this useful post:

a3596970082, aeneax, AkumaNYC, Anselmo Ricci, bengaltigerdzr, chibukac, Gagliardi, HQ8080, ismaelsd6666, Leonrpg, majuub, robbybobby, Sennel, SirMicolash, Wosley, Yuki_240sx

The following user groaned grimlydemise for this awful post:

Elesayth
04-20-2020, 07:26 PM #29
I know i'm a bit late, but the Trial of the Fool folder doesn't have the right save. Is it in one of the other folders somewhere?
04-20-2020, 07:43 PM #30
aeneax
Nothing To See Here
Originally posted by DeclaringLeader View Post
I know i'm a bit late, but the Trial of the Fool folder doesn't have the right save. Is it in one of the other folders somewhere?

MingMMX reported this earlier in the thread: "Hello, it's been a while and I just started to use the saves to get some hardcore trophies like the trespasser trials... It seems though the Trial of the Fool save file is not the file which it should be, similar with Trial of Temperance. The Trial of Fool save is actually the save for the Trial of Hermit for killing the bears. Trial of Temperance no idea..."

I used a number of these saves and I'm pretty sure Trial of the Fool worked fine for me. One thing I would say for all of the DAI saves is that sometimes the profile save is very necessary and other times the profile save can prevent the trophy from popping, so if you're not having any luck try deleting both your profile save (back it up first) and any that you've resigned. If you're doing any of the grindy ones such as for kills, it can take more than half an hour but they do work, so get a good system in going to make it on the kinder end of 30 minutes rather than closer to 60, and trust that it will happen.
04-20-2020, 07:58 PM #31
I tried that, it just didn't work. I think I'll just have to do it myself. Sorry for complaining
04-20-2020, 08:22 PM #32
aeneax
Nothing To See Here
Originally posted by DeclaringLeader View Post
I tried that, it just didn't work. I think I'll just have to do it myself. Sorry for complaining

Okay, I have a vague memory of having to use a save from the previous quest to do Trial of the Fool. Check the save or saves for Trial of the Magician, maybe? Is that the one in Redcliffe? I could swear Trial of the Fool is on for that save.

Also note that in this download, the saves are a bit scattered because of the re-regioning, alternates, etc. So if one doesn't work the way I'm saying, it could be that there's an alternate that does.

After you beat the boss in that quest you can take off the Trial of the Magician and it's really just cutscenes until the quest for Trial of the Fool, which is a very short quest. Here's the difficulty: It's tough at level 5. Don't worry about leveling to 6 because I don't think you can on that save.

Apologies it took me a few minutes to remember. But I know I used these saves to do it, and did not do Trial of the Fool from scratch. I did it on a tester account too, which meant I had the fun of doing that quest at level 5 twice. It is very short though, just a couple of encounters and a lot of skippable cutscenes.
Last edited by aeneax ; 04-20-2020 at 08:29 PM.
05-25-2020, 12:09 AM #33
Originally posted by grimlydemise View Post

Is there any hope of getting a save set for the base version of the game, other than the GOTY edition?

Thanks!
05-25-2020, 03:01 PM #34
aeneax
Nothing To See Here
Originally posted by ghostfile79 View Post

Is there any hope of getting a save set for the base version of the game, other than the GOTY edition?

Thanks!

There's a chance they could re-region but they often cannot between one edition's CUSA and another edition's CUSA just because the underlying data is different, not just a matter of region. It's worth a shot though.

The following user thanked aeneax for this useful post:

grimlydemise
08-03-2020, 04:13 AM #35
Thanks aeneax, for being involved in this thread and helping out, sorry this one was is little crazy I remember this being a real pain in the butt, so much so that I never even got some of the DLC trophies even though I did re-region the saves for them. I tried to clean up the post and i relabeled Invincible to be for demon slayer also but aeneax feel free to better organize my post.

Side note: I had to practically play Torment: Tides of Numenera 3 times through and that was far less of a hassle to make a save set for lol.
Last edited by grimlydemise ; 08-03-2020 at 04:31 AM.

The following user thanked grimlydemise for this useful post:

aeneax
11-04-2020, 12:26 PM #36
Gagliardi
Maggbot timeout!
Originally posted by SirMicolash View Post

thanks mate.by the way..have you get the trophy for invicible,demonslayer,pathfinder?and lastly dragon bane?for dragon bane i killed more than 7 times from that save but still no trophy popped up.have you got the platinum?

I Finally Got the Platinum Myself, shouldn't take to much work with my saves... Anyone starting from scratch i say run through everything with my starter save, but dont teach the main character any new skills, he has every skill in the tactics page... also prob switch archer.

TKS VERY MUCH
Last edited by Gagliardi ; 11-04-2020 at 12:58 PM.
11-04-2020, 01:24 PM #37
Gagliardi
Maggbot timeout!
My friend,
your STARTER SAVE appears to me with the following characteristics:
-54 hours played
-char with level 27 (????) (the Veteran trophy has been lost)
-he's in the refuge (so the Wrath of Heaven trophy was lost)
-the skill trees are almost complete (instead of having only the points available)

Therefore, this save cannot be used as a starter save under the risk of losing several trophies and making the game clearly hacked.

Is it possible to make a save with the warrior by applying only the OP of the chart, the points for skills, the inventory, when he is on the ice lake before the Wrath of Heaven trophy?

I've been trying to make changes to the char for over 20 hours, but I'm not successful. Some things I managed to change but are insufficient.

PS: something else.
The maxed stater file I can't read .... Which viewer to use?
Last edited by Gagliardi ; 11-04-2020 at 01:37 PM.
DMCA.com Protection Status This content is certified and protected under DMCA guidelines and any attempt to copy or redistribute this content will be met with a DMCA takedown notice.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo