Post: Dragon Age Inquisition GOTY including all DLC [CUSA00220]
02-15-2019, 10:01 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Important: If you use the Dragons Bane/Invincible/Demon Slayer/Starter Save do not teach the main character more skills, he knows every skill look in the tactics page.

US ver. CUSA00220 Main Folder (most trophies)

https://mega.nz/#!iDZz0YDZ!noekch9stSGcyXP_cvtNI7JSptP5AtjC6IIX8I52cCk

Trail of Fool, Magic, Lover resigned from Tigermark 182

https://mega.nz/#!XPQSESrA!D4AkOlnZFSvg9Sajh57b_IQzX6XJjMb8C2hInOBmwNc

Patherfinder:
It takes about 30 min but if you go to all 10 locations and run to a new camp and make one it pops...Use the "hide" skill

Or try this save I just made for pathfinder... Make camp in the Oasis:

https://mega.nz/#!qSwSEIJI!c65F34zobWOdWR6He3yd4-H4n3tEFiWf79HqWBQbCOk

Dragon's Bane:
Using Following save takes about 10 min. Kill dragon loot make new save and reload the save until trophy pops, takes a min per kill

https://mega.nz/#!7WpUHYLS!9v7xWp2wePTiHz-kdFtHMjsQOGGp70ZEGHE6X57kG08

Demonslayer and Invincible:
Demonslayer so pop in 5 -10 min of killing
and Invincible will take about 30 min. Load this save and turn on Walk Softly and Rest Easy, then go to Emprise du Lion you can earn Trial of the Emperor and Trail of Temperance

https://mega.nz/#!yCYX2K4Y!yxoTXmGoP7EXXvSyNjvrZBz3JovRJNx9Jj-VSis45hQ

Trail Of the Hermit
Load Invincible/Demon Slayer make sure "Grizzly End" IS ENABLED.
Go to Emerald Graves, South-West of the Briatos' Steps camp, north of the Hill Camp, and north of the Gracevine camp both above and below the river. If you are having trouble locating them or need them to respawn, teleport out of Emerald Graves and then come back. This should "reset" the area and allow the bears to respawn. The trophy should pop on the 10th Great Bear.

Trial of the Emperor
Load Invincible/Demon Slayer
Make Sure "Walk Softly" is ENABLED, kill enemies until it pops.

Demon Slayer:
If you dont get demon slayer from Invincible try this one ---- sorry but it popped right be4 i was gonna do a back up of my profile, this will take about a hour killing and running away from the rift to respawn demons

https://mega.nz/#!iKAnhQSJ!aWgDh_S6E2lcFeFqoJp-AhmgppKTU8LzKjbVE8gmqNY

Side Note: I uploaded a Complete Save Set for Torment: Tides of Numera, which a game worth checking out.

Resigned saves are thanks to this thread:

https://www.nextgenupdate.com/forums/ps4-trophies-game-saves/958068-dragon-age-inquisition-goty-platinum-saveset-dlc-cusa00503-a-10.html#post7400140

Thanks Goes to onyx001 and tigermark182
Last edited by grimlydemise ; 08-03-2020 at 04:29 AM.

The following 16 users say thank you to grimlydemise for this useful post:

a3596970082, aeneax, AkumaNYC, Anselmo Ricci, bengaltigerdzr, chibukac, Gagliardi, HQ8080, ismaelsd6666, Leonrpg, majuub, robbybobby, Sennel, SirMicolash, Wosley, Yuki_240sx

The following user groaned grimlydemise for this awful post:

Elesayth
04-13-2019, 05:44 PM #20
Thanks for the help just got back out the field, save set complete with lateral thinker, forever marked is in one of the folders i uploaded right, because i have the save.
Last edited by grimlydemise ; 04-13-2019 at 05:50 PM.

The following user thanked grimlydemise for this useful post:

aeneax
04-14-2019, 03:12 PM #21
aeneax
Nothing To See Here
Originally posted by grimlydemise View Post
Thanks for the help just got back out the field, save set complete with lateral thinker, forever marked is in one of the folders i uploaded right, because i have the save.

Yes, Forever Marked is there. Just double-checked with the download links on the thread since it's gone through some changes, but confirmed that in the main download (the 236 megabyte one), Forever Marked is in the Trespasser DLC folder. Thanks for this big contribution! One of the few I'm actually going to use too.
10-01-2019, 01:55 AM #22
Hello, it's been a while and I just started to use the saves to get some hardcore trophies like the trespasser trials... It seems though the Trial of the Fool save file is not the file which it should be, similar with Trial of Temperance. The Trial of Fool save is actually the save for the Trial of Hermit for killing the bears. Trial of Temperance no idea...

But other than these two, all others should be working fine, at least the ones I have used...

Thanks for making the save though, big thanks

The following 2 users say thank you to MingMMX for this useful post:

aeneax, DeclaringLeader
10-12-2019, 01:02 PM #23
Why every single save I resign Gives me save with 54H played time and when I load it Sudenly I am in Emerald Graves?
Please help me.. Im legit losing hope . Every single save Including the DLCs ://
10-12-2019, 02:21 PM #24
aeneax
Nothing To See Here
Originally posted by AvlahDabra View Post
Why every single save I resign Gives me save with 54H played time and when I load it Sudenly I am in Emerald Graves?
Please help me.. Im legit losing hope . Every single save Including the DLCs ://

These should be working, but yes, the information they give you is a bit odd. The way the Dragon Age games save, if you resign someone else's and load them up on your console you'll see something like the same hour count over and over, always in The Fade, maybe even the wrong character name. And it will likely always be the same information. This goes back to the last generation console.

But that doesn't affect how they work after they're loaded. After you load one, try making a manual save. You should see that the information displayed is quite normal and accurate.

So make sure you know what save is what on your computer. Copy them onto your USB stick as you need them, load up the game, pop the trophy or trophies you intend to, following the roadmap helpfully included with the set. Before copying them onto your PS4, it might make sense to delete all of the Dragon Age Inquisition saves - including the profile since it will block a couple of trophies if you leave it there. After you pop a trophy, delete the DAI saves on your PS4 again so you don't get the next one in this set jumbled up with the one you just used.

They should work, though. I used a few of them a few months ago, and tested others out on a test account.
10-25-2019, 01:42 PM #25
Originally posted by SirMicolash View Post
Originally posted by aeneax View Post

thanks bro aeneax and grimlydemise.your method for reload the save data multiple times worked.all counted trophy work with this method.for dragon bane the save without profile data i load 10 times to so they can tie count to profile save and trophy popped up.same method for pathfinder trophy.for demonslayer and invicible trophy you guys can use demonslayer saves.farming about 10 minutes can get demonslayer trophy and around 30minutes will pop up invicible trophy.finally i can get my platinum trophy

sorry to ask, can you specific which profile sav you used to get invicible trophy?
i already try this one :
Invincible:
popped like 30 min after this. Load this save and turn on Walk Softly and Rest Easy, then go to Emprise du Lion you can earn Trial of the Emperor and Trail of Temperance

but i only get the demons slayer trophy when i slay some demon.
10-26-2019, 03:17 PM #26
aeneax
Nothing To See Here
Originally posted by Jagoe09 View Post

thanks bro aeneax and grimlydemise.your method for reload the save data multiple times worked.all counted trophy work with this method.for dragon bane the save without profile data i load 10 times to so they can tie count to profile save and trophy popped up.same method for pathfinder trophy.for demonslayer and invicible trophy you guys can use demonslayer saves.farming about 10 minutes can get demonslayer trophy and around 30minutes will pop up invicible trophy.finally i can get my platinum trophy

sorry to ask, can you specific which profile sav you used to get invicible trophy?
i already try this one :
Invincible:
popped like 30 min after this. Load this save and turn on Walk Softly and Rest Easy, then go to Emprise du Lion you can earn Trial of the Emperor and Trail of Temperance

I actually can't recall if I used that one, or the one in the main folder, but I remember being surprised by how quickly Demon Slayer popped. Using that one, did Demon Slayer pop within the first battle or two that you had with demon-type enemies? If so, that's the one I used.

The key is that you need to make sure the game saves after every battle. If it doesn't, and it often will not auto-save, then your profile will not update. So take that save - I think that's the one I used just not positive - make a new manual save just to be safe, and find a rift or a camp or someplace else with a number of enemies. Kill them, save in a new slot, load the old save, rinse and repeat. It is mind-numbingly boring but it will pop and I do think it took about 30 minutes because it took the exact amount of time it takes for my wife and kid to pick up a few pizzas one night.

The following user thanked aeneax for this useful post:

Jagoe09
10-28-2019, 03:23 PM #27

i already try this one :
Invincible:

I actually can't recall if I used that one, or the one in the main folder, but I remember being surprised by how quickly Demon Slayer popped. Using that one, did Demon Slayer pop within the first battle or two that you had with demon-type enemies? If so, that's the one I used.

The key is that you need to make sure the game saves after every battle. If it doesn't, and it often will not auto-save, then your profile will not update. So take that save - I think that's the one I used just not positive - make a new manual save just to be safe, and find a rift or a camp or someplace else with a number of enemies. Kill them, save in a new slot, load the old save, rinse and repeat. It is mind-numbingly boring but it will pop and I do think it took about 30 minutes because it took the exact amount of time it takes for my wife and kid to pick up a few pizzas one night.

thanks for the response and explanation, finally I got the trophy after playing around 20-30 minutes using the invicible save data. Previously I thought there was a mistake with the save data because about the first 5 minutes the trophy I got was "demon Slayer'

The following user thanked Jagoe09 for this useful post:

aeneax
10-29-2019, 02:17 PM #28
aeneax
Nothing To See Here

i already try this one :
Invincible:

thanks for the response and explanation, finally I got the trophy after playing around 20-30 minutes using the invicible save data. Previously I thought there was a mistake with the save data because about the first 5 minutes the trophy I got was "demon Slayer'

No problem. Thanks for reporting back that it worked for you.
DMCA.com Protection Status This content is certified and protected under DMCA guidelines and any attempt to copy or redistribute this content will be met with a DMCA takedown notice.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo