06-06-2011, 01:25 AM #1
Default Avatar
-Rhys-
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Scammer NGU Name: -Ben-
Scammer NGU Profile URL: You must login or register to view this content.

Proof: I don't really have any, I do have the details of the account in my notepad and the password was definitely of that I had saved when I last logged in.

When did this happen: Today

How did you purchase: vBux

How much?: 500,000

Have you contacted the scammer?:- No. Because I didn't want to start another flame war.
If yes, What did they say?:-

Other comments: I'm unsure on the consequences, but I'd like my vBux back anyway.

P.S He did this to another user, You must login or register to view this content.
Last edited by -Rhys- ; 06-06-2011 at 01:45 AM.
06-06-2011, 01:47 AM #2
I've contacted the user, he has 24 hours to reply.
06-06-2011, 03:13 PM #3
--Ben-
I SPEAK MY MIND!
I didn't scam you or Ruskobeats, I traded a Minecraft account with Rusko and the details were fine, the details were also fine with the account I sent you. I have also sold accounts to Racketeer and Dylan and both accounts are fine, so unless you have any proof that I scammed you then don't make me out to be one. The details were fine when I sent them to you, and they were fine for everyone else.
06-06-2011, 03:48 PM #4
Default Avatar
-Rhys-
Originally posted by Ben
I didn't scam you or Ruskobeats, I traded a Minecraft account with Rusko and the details were fine, the details were also fine with the account I sent you. I have also sold accounts to Racketeer and Dylan and both accounts are fine, so unless you have any proof that I scammed you then don't make me out to be one. The details were fine when I sent them to you, and they were fine for everyone else.

I have proof I could log into the account 2 days ago but not now. It's quite ironic how a few hours after we argue, I suddenly can't log into an account you had the email to? I think it's a little more than an account "Randomly not allowing me to login" sir.

You must login or register to view this content.
^^ :whistle:
Last edited by -Rhys- ; 06-06-2011 at 03:51 PM.
06-06-2011, 03:58 PM #5
--Ben-
I SPEAK MY MIND!
Originally posted by SteelFrost
I have proof I could log into the account 2 days ago but not now. It's quite ironic how a few hours after we argue, I suddenly can't log into an account you had the email to? I think it's a little more than an account "Randomly not allowing me to login" sir.

You must login or register to view this content.
^^ :whistle:

Firstly you are accusing me of the things which you don't have the sufficient proof to actually prove it. Secondly you have been arguing for days, and you have been trying to get my IP address all day yesterday. Also like I said I have traded with a lot of people and I am level 2 trustworthy, and you could have changed the password and you are just trying to see if you can get a refund. And why are you linking me to that? This dispute is a joke and a mod will know it, you have absolutely no proof what so ever.
06-06-2011, 04:07 PM #6
Default Avatar
-Rhys-
How can I have proof that you changed account details, seriously? You know I had proof I used the account.

I find it SO ironic that the details magically changed after you persistently flamed me, and you benefit from having the account and the vBux.

4 people have came to me after seeing this dispute and have offered $ to get you banned, you may as well leave because nobody wants you here.
06-06-2011, 04:13 PM #7
--Ben-
I SPEAK MY MIND!
How can I have proof that you changed account details, seriously? You know I had proof I used the account.

I find it SO ironic that the details magically changed after you persistently flamed me, and you benefit from having the account and the vBux.

4 people have came to me after seeing this dispute and have offered $ to get you banned, you may as well leave because nobody wants you here.

You have no proof at all that could possibly get me banned, you said that at the top of the thread. Why would I feel the need to change the pass? As I have already stated I am trustworthy, I have enough vBux and I am level 2 trustworthy. OK lets clear all this up, for a start this is a dispute, not a 'oh you have been flamming me'!. You are the one who got mad on msn when me and Curt proved you wrong, you were saying Chris was a shit admin at that he didn't deserve his admin status back, then you just rambled on about all load of other shit. So because of that little incident that quite clearly got you butthurt, you later that day attempted to get my IP, and don't deny it because you know just as well as me that you were, and before you even say, do you have proof? No I don't but you know you were. Secondly I can assure you I won't get banned because of this, if a mod feels as though there is sufficient proof, which there isn't then I will happily refund, but until that time its not happening because you could of easily changed the password and you are now trying to get a refund. And as for saying 'nobody wants me here' I haven't heard that from many people, but it just shows the level of immaturity you really have, please before trying to open a dispute, just grow up, just a little bit please :y:
Last edited by --Ben- ; 06-06-2011 at 04:15 PM.
06-06-2011, 04:30 PM #8
Default Avatar
-Rhys-
Originally posted by Ben
You have no proof at all that could possibly get me banned, you said that at the top of the thread. Why would I feel the need to change the pass? As I have already stated I am trustworthy, I have enough vBux and I am level 2 trustworthy. OK lets clear all this up, for a start this is a dispute, not a 'oh you have been flamming me'!. You are the one who got mad on msn when me and Curt proved you wrong, you were saying Chris was a shit admin at that he didn't deserve his admin status back, then you just rambled on about all load of other shit. So because of that little incident that quite clearly got you butthurt, you later that day attempted to get my IP, and don't deny it because you know just as well as me that you were, and before you even say, do you have proof? No I don't but you know you were. Secondly I can assure you I won't get banned because of this, if a mod feels as though there is sufficient proof, which there isn't then I will happily refund, but until that time its not happening because you could of easily changed the password and you are now trying to get a refund. And as for saying 'nobody wants me here' I haven't heard that from many people, but it just shows the level of immaturity you really have, please before trying to open a dispute, just grow up, just a little bit please :y:

Please learn how to split your walls of text up into smaller, readable paragraphs, it would go a long way.

Of course I don't have proof you scammed me, because how would I prove it to you that you changed the details of the account I own? Why would you feel the need to change the password? I don't know, you tell me.

If you have enough vBux, why scam me of more? I never said it's a 'Oh you've been flamming me'. I wasn't butthurt over Curt 'proving me wrong'. I never called Chris a shit admin, I just said I don't think he deserves his admin position back again.

No, I wasn't trying to get your IP. If I was, why would I admit it, the same way you won't admit changing the details of the account.
06-06-2011, 04:37 PM #9
--Ben-
I SPEAK MY MIND!
Please learn how to split your walls of text up into smaller, readable paragraphs, it would go a long way.

Of course I don't have proof you scammed me, because how would I prove it to you that you changed the details of the account I own? Why would you feel the need to change the password? I don't know, you tell me.

If you have enough vBux, why scam me of more? I never said it's a 'Oh you've been flamming me'. I wasn't butthurt over Curt 'proving me wrong'. I never called Chris a shit admin, I just said I don't think he deserves his admin position back again.

No, I wasn't trying to get your IP. If I was, why would I admit it, the same way you won't admit changing the details of the account.

Oh
So
This
Is
A
Grammar
Contest
As well
Now?
Well feel free to correct my text accordingly.

Then why are you opening a dispute? Are you completely stupid? And you are the one who opened this dispute so you should be able to tell me. And if you actually bothered to read my text throughly you would of noticed I said you could of just changed the password and said its not working. I also have no need to attempt to scam you, all my above comments tell why I don't need to.

That spacing big enough?

I am not discussing the ins and outs of what are conversation did or did not include, I have spent enough time listening to your cheek and immaturity, so I would rather stay on the topic in hand, which at the moment I really don't know what it is! (However, if you still feel butthurt by the end of this dispute then please feel free to PM me, I could get you some tampons).

Yes you were trying to get my IP, I know you were and so do others, and like I said above I am not wasting my time justifying points that are of no relevance to the current matter. So unless you have something remotely dedicated to this dispute then pleaseeeeeee post it!
06-06-2011, 04:39 PM #10
Default Avatar
-Rhys-
Originally posted by Ben
Oh
So
This
Is
A
Grammar
Contest
As well
Now?
Well feel free to correct my text accordingly.

Then why are you opening a dispute? Are you completely stupid? And you are the one who opened this dispute so you should be able to tell me. And if you actually bothered to read my text throughly you would of noticed I said you could of just changed the password and said its not working. I also have no need to attempt to scam you, all my above comments tell why I don't need to.

That spacing big enough?

I am not discussing the ins and outs of what are conversation did or did not include, I have spent enough time listening to your cheek and immaturity enough, so I would rather stay on the topic in hand, which at the moment I really don't know what it is!

Yes you were trying to get my IP, I know you were and so do others, and like I said above I am not wasting my time justifying points that are of no relevance to the current matter. So unless you have something remotely dedicated to this dispute then pleaseeeeeee post it!

What about Ruskobeats?
Proof I tried to get your IP, and no thats not part of the dispute but you brought it into it.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo