06-06-2011, 01:25 AM #1
Default Avatar
-Rhys-
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Scammer NGU Name: -Ben-
Scammer NGU Profile URL: You must login or register to view this content.

Proof: I don't really have any, I do have the details of the account in my notepad and the password was definitely of that I had saved when I last logged in.

When did this happen: Today

How did you purchase: vBux

How much?: 500,000

Have you contacted the scammer?:- No. Because I didn't want to start another flame war.
If yes, What did they say?:-

Other comments: I'm unsure on the consequences, but I'd like my vBux back anyway.

P.S He did this to another user, You must login or register to view this content.
Last edited by -Rhys- ; 06-06-2011 at 01:45 AM.
06-06-2011, 04:42 PM #11
--Ben-
I SPEAK MY MIND!
Originally posted by SteelFrost
What about Ruskobeats?
Proof I tried to get your IP, and no thats not part of the dispute but you brought it into it.

The dispute with Ruskobeats is absolutely no issue or concern of yours, and I will not be discussing that on here as it is irrelevant.

Like I already said, I am not wasting my time justifying points that are not regarding the current issue, and I didn't bring it into it, you are the one who said I have been flamming you so I simply explained the full story.

Anyway I think this dispute is over, you have no proof and this argument is leading my way so until a mod replies and gives me an update I will no longer reply.
06-06-2011, 04:44 PM #12
Default Avatar
-Rhys-
Originally posted by Ben
The dispute with Ruskobeats is absolutely no issue or concern of yours, and I will not be discussing that on here as it is irrelevant.

Like I already said, I am not wasting my time justifying points that are not regarding the current issue, and I didn't bring it into it, you are the one who said I have been flamming you so I simply explained the full story.

Anyway I think this dispute is over, you have no proof and this argument is leading my way so until a mod replies and gives me an update I will no longer reply.

No, you will no-longer reply in case I dig a deeper hole for you. You know you changed the password, and I don't see why you would. The argument you started with me had no connection with the Minecraft account I bought off you, you're just obsessed with a number on a screen.
06-06-2011, 04:47 PM #13
--Ben-
I SPEAK MY MIND!
No, you will no-longer reply in case I dig a deeper hole for you. You know you changed the password, and I don't see why you would. The argument you started with me had no connection with the Minecraft account I bought off you, you're just obsessed with a number on a screen.

Why would I be scared that you digger bigger hole for me? :lol:, I said I will not reply until a mod gives me an update because I have things to do and this argument is leading my way, you have no proof and all of my posts justify your fail dispute. So your statement is invalid. I never, like I have said numerous times. Here have some advice, go get some glasses! And no I am not obsessed with a number on a screen, you're just butthurt and it sounds as though you're a bit jealous of my number on the screen.

Anyway feel free to reply to this and speak to yourself, because I won't be, when a mod gives me an update I will reply :y: (Oh and even Curt and DiJ and possibly TrY can vouch for me and say you were trying to get my IP because you were!)

You must login or register to view this content.

You must login or register to view this content.

That is Curt and xTrYDoH--/xTrYiPiCz-- saying you were trying to get my IP, and DiJi also said you were, so don't try blab your way out of this bullshit you created!
Last edited by --Ben- ; 06-06-2011 at 05:10 PM.
06-06-2011, 04:48 PM #14
Ultimate-Playa
[s][move]NGU ELITE Dancing[/move][/s]

Sorry for posting but wait, quit arguing about stuff that isn't relating to what is going on. -Ben- I am sure, if he thought he was wrong would refund you or whatever seeing he has quite a bit of vBux but that isn't the case it seems.

I think you are both 2 high members of NGU and should be getting on well or ignoring each other. I can try and get you an account if you want?
06-06-2011, 04:49 PM #15
Default Avatar
-Rhys-
Originally posted by Ben
Why would I be scared that you digger bigger hole for me? :lol:, I said I will not reply until a mod gives me an update because I have things to do and this argument is leading my way, you have no proof and all of my posts justify your fail dispute. So your statement is invalid. I never, like I have said numerous times. Here have some advice, go get some glasses! And no I am not obsessed with a number on a screen, you're just butthurt and it sounds as though you're a bit jealous of my number on the screen.

Anyway feel free to reply to this and speak to yourself, because I won't be, when a mod gives me an update I will reply :y: (Oh and even Curt and DiJ and possibly TrY can vouch for me and say you were trying to get my IP because you were!)

Proof I was trying to get your IP? I thought you said you werent going to reply, you're retarded now?
I don't need glasses, but I know what you need...An education! Since you were too cool for school and dropped out.
06-06-2011, 04:54 PM #16
--Ben-
I SPEAK MY MIND!
Proof I was trying to get your IP? I thought you said you werent going to reply, you're retarded now?
I don't need glasses, but I know what you need...An education! Since you were too cool for school and dropped out.

I think you need glasses, Curt just vouched for me and I posted the picture, I will have the other two later. Retarded? No, I am a fully functioning human, if you are going to try and insult me then please try a little harder. And I have already had my education, I completed all of my school years then I left when school was over, so once again your statement is invalid! :lol:
06-06-2011, 04:55 PM #17
Default Avatar
-Rhys-
Originally posted by Playa View Post
Sorry for posting but wait, quit arguing about stuff that isn't relating to what is going on. -Ben- I am sure, if he thought he was wrong would refund you or whatever seeing he has quite a bit of vBux but that isn't the case it seems.

I think you are both 2 high members of NGU and should be getting on well or ignoring each other. I can try and get you an account if you want?

I appreciate your help :y: If the accounts free I'll take it.

---------- Post added at 05:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:54 PM ----------

Originally posted by Ben
I think you need glasses, Curt just vouched for me and I posted the picture, I will have the other two later. Retarded? No, I am a fully functioning human, if you are going to try and insult me then please try a little harder. And I have already had my education, I completed all of my school years then I left when school was over, so once again your statement is invalid! :lol:

Another post? :lol:
That picture you posted doesn't prove anything. You have no proof I tried to get it, but someone you told to say shit so you could grab a screenie Awesome face
Last edited by -Rhys- ; 06-06-2011 at 04:57 PM.
06-06-2011, 04:56 PM #18
--Ben-
I SPEAK MY MIND!
I appreciate your help :y:
I won't pay for 1 other damn thing from anyone on this site because you can't trust anyone. If it was free I'd take another account.

---------- Post added at 05:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:54 PM ----------

Another post? :lol:
That picture you posted doesn't prove anything. You have no proof I tried to get it, but someone you told to say shit so you could grab a screenie Awesome face

And you have no proof to post in this dispute, nuff said and it is proof, they are highly respected members of the site and wouldn't lie you fool.

It seems as though this dispute is now over, next time atleast back your points up with proof!
06-06-2011, 05:05 PM #19
Default Avatar
-Rhys-
Originally posted by Ben
And you have no proof to post in this dispute, nuff said and it is proof, they are highly respected members of the site and wouldn't lie you fool.

It seems as though this dispute is now over, next time atleast back your points up with proof!

3 posts after you said you wont post no more...
They're not really very respected, anyone can lie. I don't believe I tried to get your IP and would like sufficent proof for you to prove me wrong.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo