06-06-2011, 01:25 AM #1
Default Avatar
-Rhys-
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Scammer NGU Name: -Ben-
Scammer NGU Profile URL: You must login or register to view this content.

Proof: I don't really have any, I do have the details of the account in my notepad and the password was definitely of that I had saved when I last logged in.

When did this happen: Today

How did you purchase: vBux

How much?: 500,000

Have you contacted the scammer?:- No. Because I didn't want to start another flame war.
If yes, What did they say?:-

Other comments: I'm unsure on the consequences, but I'd like my vBux back anyway.

P.S He did this to another user, You must login or register to view this content.
Last edited by -Rhys- ; 06-06-2011 at 01:45 AM.
06-06-2011, 05:08 PM #20
Curt
Former Staff
I'm not sure I should be posting here...but. Ben has sold me two minecraft account(s) and iv'e still got them now and they're fully functioning. Whoever was in the shoutbox yesterday and night can pretty much vouch for Ben that you was attempting to get Ben's IP, you cannot deny that. Also..if the shoutbox hasn't been pruned then I believe the admin(s) can check the shoutbox logs in the AdminCP. To add to this case, you have no proof that ben has/hasn't done this. Also, why would he? its not asif he hasn't got enough vbux. Iv'e knew Ben for let's say over 2years? he's capable of alot of things but scamming someone ? no.
06-06-2011, 05:17 PM #21
--Ben-
I SPEAK MY MIND!
Originally posted by chris2k7mistake View Post
My bad for commenting in, but I had Rhys on my RAT as we were testing something and I saw this deal go through, I told Rhys not to go through with it but thats not the point, he got scammed.

Don't post on a dispute that doesn't involve you, and you have no proof so leave this dispute or I will contact a mod, also chris (Mike) you were VMing me saying LEAVE ME A VM MESSAGE! In SBPM and it linked to hondachat which sends my IP to you, so don't give me your shit :lol:
Last edited by --Ben- ; 06-06-2011 at 05:19 PM.
06-06-2011, 06:48 PM #22
--Ben-
I SPEAK MY MIND!
You must login or register to view this content.

Can't you read the dispute rules? Don't post in other peoples disputes! Do it again and I will contact a mod.
Last edited by --Ben- ; 06-06-2011 at 07:31 PM.
06-06-2011, 07:08 PM #23
--Ben-
I SPEAK MY MIND!
Originally posted by chris2k7mistake View Post
It does concern me as I saw the deal go through. You have no witnesses, what happened before or after is irrelevant.

Anyone can lie, either have hard proof or get out of my dispute, posting in other users disputes is infractable and I have reported you twice so continue and we'll see what happens :y:
06-06-2011, 07:11 PM #24
Spartan Gunney
Who dares, wins.
Unless you are directly involved in the dispute, don't post.
06-06-2011, 07:12 PM #25
--Ben-
I SPEAK MY MIND!
TrY's post just to prove Steel was trying to get my IP.

06-06-2011, 08:04 PM #26
Default Avatar
-Rhys-
Originally posted by Ben
TrY's post just to prove Steel was trying to get my IP.

That's funny, because in the MSN conversation I had with TrY I never once named ANY names. And Ben, if you could, get the MSN logs off TrYp to prove my point.

The only proof I can provide is these two photos You must login or register to view this content. and You must login or register to view this content. taken on the 4-6-11.
EvilRip:I can PM you the details of the account that I had, to prove to you that it's not working.

Ben:Do you have MSN logs saved on your computer? It would be helpful.
06-06-2011, 08:27 PM #27
--Ben-
I SPEAK MY MIND!
Originally posted by SteelFrost
That's funny, because in the MSN conversation I had with TrY I never once named ANY names. And Ben, if you could, get the MSN logs off TrYp to prove my point.

The only proof I can provide is these two photos You must login or register to view this content. and You must login or register to view this content. taken on the 4-6-11.
EvilRip:I can PM you the details of the account that I had, to prove to you that it's not working.

Ben:Do you have MSN logs saved on your computer? It would be helpful.

OK your eyes are really really bad, if you actually read what I have said you could have changed the pass and now pretended its not working and are trying to get a refund, and if you read you have no proof, so think again you fool /facepalm
06-06-2011, 08:31 PM #28
Default Avatar
-Rhys-
Originally posted by Ben
OK your eyes are really really bad, if you actually read what I have said you could have changed the pass and now pretended its not working and are trying to get a refund, and if you read you have no proof, so think again you fool /facepalm

I could have, but I didn't. Theres no way I can provide proof, thats all I got.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo