06-06-2011, 01:25 AM #1
Default Avatar
-Rhys-
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Scammer NGU Name: -Ben-
Scammer NGU Profile URL: You must login or register to view this content.

Proof: I don't really have any, I do have the details of the account in my notepad and the password was definitely of that I had saved when I last logged in.

When did this happen: Today

How did you purchase: vBux

How much?: 500,000

Have you contacted the scammer?:- No. Because I didn't want to start another flame war.
If yes, What did they say?:-

Other comments: I'm unsure on the consequences, but I'd like my vBux back anyway.

P.S He did this to another user, You must login or register to view this content.
Last edited by -Rhys- ; 06-06-2011 at 01:45 AM.
06-06-2011, 08:32 PM #29
--Ben-
I SPEAK MY MIND!
Originally posted by SteelFrost
I could have, but I didn't. Theres no way I can provide proof, thats all I got.

OK so you might aswell give up on this dispute, I am not sitting here all day writing this when its meaningless, you have no proof therefore this dispute means nothing. Evil please close.
06-06-2011, 08:36 PM #30
Default Avatar
-Rhys-
Originally posted by Ben
OK so you might aswell give up on this dispute, I am not sitting here all day writing this when its meaningless, you have no proof therefore this dispute means nothing. Evil please close.

You can't order a dispute to be closed.
We'll wait until Evil gets on and what his conclusion is.
06-07-2011, 08:31 PM #31
Originally posted by SteelFrost
You can't order a dispute to be closed.
We'll wait until Evil gets on and what his conclusion is.

Originally posted by Ben

As -Ben- said, there really is no proof that the password was changed by him. However Ben is it possible that someone else could have changed the account information from your end (maybe you bought the account off someone and resold and they decided to change the pass).

And does minecraft not have a password recovery option? If you have no solid proof it was him, I'll give you 48 hours to provide proof it was actually Ben who changed the account password, otherwise this will be closed.
Last edited by George ; 06-07-2011 at 08:35 PM.
06-07-2011, 09:44 PM #32
--Ben-
I SPEAK MY MIND!
Originally posted by EvilRip View Post
As -Ben- said, there really is no proof that the password was changed by him. However Ben is it possible that someone else could have changed the account information from your end (maybe you bought the account off someone and resold and they decided to change the pass).

And does minecraft not have a password recovery option? If you have no solid proof it was him, I'll give you 48 hours to provide proof it was actually Ben who changed the account password, otherwise this will be closed.

No this was an account that I bought myself and its impossible than anyone else could have changed the password apart from Steel. Like I said I check and double check all the password and usernames before sending out any account.

Also please can you apply all of this information to the dispute which Ruskobeats created against me as all my information applies to it, and he also has no proof what so ever, but like I said everything I have said in this thread also applies to that one.
06-07-2011, 10:27 PM #33
Default Avatar
-Rhys-
Originally posted by EvilRip View Post

If it was anyone else in my situation, there is no possible way to prove it. I wouldn't change it to get some virtual money /facepalm
Close it if you want, I understand why.
06-07-2011, 11:59 PM #34
I'm not saying I don't believe you or anything, for all I know he could have scammed you. However I can't go around banning people without solid proof I can see sorry.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo