03-22-2012, 06:27 AM #1
Solo.
Solo Da Noobs
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Scammer NGU Name: KennyFive
Scammer NGU Profile URL: You must login or register to view this content.

What is the item that was bought/sold/traded?
Ranking Up

Proof: You must login or register to view this content.

When did this happen:
22/03/2012

How did you purchase:
With paypal and vBux

How much?:
vbux and $3

Did you;
- Buy?
- Sell? XXX
- Trade?

Have you contacted the scammer?:- Yes
If yes, What did they say?:- -------

Other comments:

He is saying i downloaded kz3 off his account but i already have kz3 on my own account and he is saying i toke his slot and wants me to pay for it i think he shared his account with someone else, also i offered to refund him both his vBux and his money if he wants it.

PS: i already have kz3 so why would i want to gameshare it off his account? it's up there in proof
03-22-2012, 01:12 PM #2
Take a picture of it on your account and I will rest my case, I have had 2 downloads of this game and didn't let you download it. Why is this put as a scam against me?

Also that is a picture of the disk game, not the killzone 3 multiplayer download. Go to your downloads on your psn account and take a picture there. This will prove it's not you. Also can a mod step in? I don't want this title.

Also refund my money, I gave 100 k vBux and $3 for you to rank up my account and have received 0 ranks in 2 months.

I will take proof of payment after school when I can get on a computer

---------- Post added at 09:12 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:28 AM ----------

Here is proof sent from the user that is PAYING for the killzone 3 multiplayer gameshare:
You must login or register to view this content.
Last edited by K5‎‎ ; 03-22-2012 at 07:29 PM.
03-22-2012, 01:21 PM #3
Originally posted by xTechnique View Post
PS: i already have kz3 so why would i want to gameshare it off his account? it's up there in proof

If you haven't gameshared it, then you wouldn't mind doing what Kenney has asked? The picture proof you provided doesn't really make sense.

Originally posted by KenneyFive View Post
Go to your downloads on your psn account and take a picture there. This will prove it's not you. Also can a mod step in? I don't want this title.
03-22-2012, 01:24 PM #4
Originally posted by MATT23116 View Post
If you haven't gameshared it, then you wouldn't mind doing what Kenney has asked? The picture proof you provided doesn't really make sense.

Here is proof from the only other user that has been on my account Matt
I only allowed this user to download my killzone 2 map packs, he has no killzone 3 multiplayer.
03-22-2012, 01:27 PM #5
Here is proof from the only other user that has been on my account Matt
I only allowed this user to download my killzone 2 map packs, he has no killzone 3 multiplayer.

Just to be sure of what's taken place, tell me if I'm right: You bought some sort of rank up service from technique, and when he logged into your account, you think that he has downloaded your last gameshare of Killzone 3? And he hasn't leveled you at all?
03-22-2012, 01:34 PM #6
Just to be sure of what's taken place, tell me if I'm right: You bought some sort of rank up service from technique, and when he logged into your account, you think that he has downloaded your last gameshare of Killzone 3? And he hasn't leveled you at all?

That is correct. He has been making excuses for why he can't do it for 2+ months. First week he was "away" then he got "sick" for a week, then he had too much homework, then he "broke his leg" and is in the hospital. I said if he can't do it then just send my money back but he has yet to do so. I have given him my account credentials and he was online for 5-10 minutes doing nothing on my account (I was on my side account), which I asume was downloading the kz3 multiplayer.

I have an update from the second user that 2 of the kz2 maps do not work either. I am really pissed of right now because he has scammed me, downloaded a gameshare, then filed a dispute on me.
Last edited by K5‎‎ ; 03-22-2012 at 07:09 PM.
03-22-2012, 01:36 PM #7
I am really pissed of right now because he has scammed me, downloaded a gameshare, then filed a dispute on me.

Don't worry, we'll get this sorted out.

Originally posted by xTechnique View Post
Other comments:

You have some explaining to do.
03-22-2012, 01:38 PM #8

Actually I missed a part, during the 2 months he was also ranking another account up apparently. He said the user scammed him and if he did get scammed, why did he not start a dispute against that user?
Last edited by K5‎‎ ; 03-22-2012 at 07:10 PM.
03-22-2012, 08:00 PM #9
this proves that xTechnique downloaded from my ps3 account without permission:

I've given ample proof, if Matt isn't online soon can another moderator/admin step in? I need to sell my gameshare fast and it won't happen until xTechnique deletes the slot he stole.
Last edited by K5‎‎ ; 03-22-2012 at 08:11 PM.
03-22-2012, 08:38 PM #10
Solo.
Solo Da Noobs

Really? i already have killzone why would i want his gameshare? u just got out of the hosptial and i get accused of scamming? look up there it's in proof.

---------- Post added at 03:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:36 PM ----------

That does not prove i downloaded i never even logged onto your account /facepalm

---------- Post added at 03:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:37 PM ----------

Actually I missed a part, during the 2 months he was also ranking another account up apparently. He said the user scammed him and if he did get scammed, why did he not start a dispute against that user?

/facepalm because we worked it out and i have refunded him half of it as he wanted $20 back..

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo