03-22-2012, 06:27 AM #1
Solo.
Solo Da Noobs
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Scammer NGU Name: KennyFive
Scammer NGU Profile URL: You must login or register to view this content.

What is the item that was bought/sold/traded?
Ranking Up

Proof: You must login or register to view this content.

When did this happen:
22/03/2012

How did you purchase:
With paypal and vBux

How much?:
vbux and $3

Did you;
- Buy?
- Sell? XXX
- Trade?

Have you contacted the scammer?:- Yes
If yes, What did they say?:- -------

Other comments:

He is saying i downloaded kz3 off his account but i already have kz3 on my own account and he is saying i toke his slot and wants me to pay for it i think he shared his account with someone else, also i offered to refund him both his vBux and his money if he wants it.

PS: i already have kz3 so why would i want to gameshare it off his account? it's up there in proof
03-30-2012, 01:49 AM #29
Originally posted by MATT23116 View Post
Give him your vBux and remove his slot from your PS3 in the next 24 hours

It's been 48 hours...
03-30-2012, 01:55 AM #30
Originally posted by KenneyFive View Post
It's been 48 hours...

Has he removed the Killzone 3 gameshare he stole?
03-30-2012, 02:09 AM #31
I tried to deactivate my psn account on all consoles, but I'm not sure if it worked because the guy that re-downloaded the Kz2 maps said there are still two ps3 systems that have downloaded this content..
04-03-2012, 01:10 PM #32
I tried to deactivate my psn account on all consoles, but I'm not sure if it worked because the guy that re-downloaded the Kz2 maps said there are still two ps3 systems that have downloaded this content..

Can I get an update here?
04-03-2012, 01:34 PM #33
Can I get an update here?

I wish :/ he hasn't been on since the 27th. If he doesn't delete the slot next time he logs on I'm pretty sure he never will.
04-03-2012, 02:41 PM #34
I wish :/ he hasn't been on since the 27th. If he doesn't delete the slot next time he logs on I'm pretty sure he never will.

If the slot isn't deleted the next time he logs on, and if he doesn't care to explain why, he will be infracted.
04-03-2012, 03:03 PM #35
If the slot isn't deleted the next time he logs on, and if he doesn't care to explain why, he will be infracted.

Ok thanks.
04-08-2012, 06:39 PM #36

He hasn't logged in for almost 2 weeks. I don't think he is coming back.
04-08-2012, 07:04 PM #37
He hasn't logged in for almost 2 weeks. I don't think he is coming back.

I gave him a 3 day infraction which is a 5 day ban. He will have the convicted scammer bar, and if he decides to log in, refund you on paypal, and remove the gameshare slot he took, we might be able to reverse the infraction. If not, the infraction will stand and he will be a permanent convicted scammer. As for now, this dispute is resolved.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo