03-22-2012, 06:27 AM #1
Solo.
Solo Da Noobs
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Scammer NGU Name: KennyFive
Scammer NGU Profile URL: You must login or register to view this content.

What is the item that was bought/sold/traded?
Ranking Up

Proof: You must login or register to view this content.

When did this happen:
22/03/2012

How did you purchase:
With paypal and vBux

How much?:
vbux and $3

Did you;
- Buy?
- Sell? XXX
- Trade?

Have you contacted the scammer?:- Yes
If yes, What did they say?:- -------

Other comments:

He is saying i downloaded kz3 off his account but i already have kz3 on my own account and he is saying i toke his slot and wants me to pay for it i think he shared his account with someone else, also i offered to refund him both his vBux and his money if he wants it.

PS: i already have kz3 so why would i want to gameshare it off his account? it's up there in proof
03-24-2012, 02:02 AM #20
Originally posted by xTechnique View Post
Why don't you understand? i never gameshared anything! and my paypals limited now i can get it transfered to a different account but i want you to know that i never ever downloaded kz3....

Send ALL your vBux and you will owe me another 30k after that. Oh wait, are your vBux limited too? :dumb:

---------- Post added at 10:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:35 PM ----------

Why don't you understand? i never gameshared anything! and my paypals limited now i can get it transfered to a different account but i want you to know that i never ever downloaded kz3....

seeing as you can't provide any proof, I'd suggest you confess that you did it and delete the slot now; if you don't want to be on NGU's black list.
03-24-2012, 11:38 PM #21
Solo.
Solo Da Noobs
Originally posted by KenneyFive View Post
Send ALL your vBux and you will owe me another 30k after that. Oh wait, are your vBux limited too? :dumb:

---------- Post added at 10:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:35 PM ----------

seeing as you can't provide any proof, I'd suggest you confess that you did it and delete the slot now; if you don't want to be on NGU's black list.

want me to show you all my accounts on my ps3? and all my slots? then?
03-25-2012, 12:38 AM #22
want me to show you all my accounts on my ps3? and all my slots? then?

send all your vBux right now..
03-25-2012, 02:30 AM #23
Solo.
Solo Da Noobs
Originally posted by KenneyFive View Post
send all your vBux right now..

yes i will but do you want me to show you my slots for proof? pictures of all my accounts on my ps3, you asked for proof im trying to give it to you.
03-25-2012, 05:32 AM #24
yes i will but do you want me to show you my slots for proof? pictures of all my accounts on my ps3, you asked for proof im trying to give it to you.

Go ahead but you can just delete my account easily. I've provided enough evidence against you that it is obvious you stole the slot, but as long as you delete it I will drop the issue.

Also, stop screwing around and pay me back FFS.
03-27-2012, 03:02 AM #25
Originally posted by MATT23116 View Post
It proves someone did. And a tiny picture of what you claim to be your KZ3 disk doesn't prove anything, and the fact that he's only given his details to one other person and you just makes you look more guilty. And why haven't you leveled him up at all if you made this deal 2 months ago?

I've given him 5 days to send the vBux (which takes 5 seconds to do), not counting the time I've waited before this thread was open, is it fair to ban him? Also the slot has not been deleted.
03-27-2012, 08:20 PM #26
Solo.
Solo Da Noobs
You fucking **** i don't know how to delete the slot i will show you all my slots if you want but tell me how to look at them atleast im refunding your gaybux
03-27-2012, 09:28 PM #27
i don't know how to delete the slot

So you're finally admitting to taking the slot... that's good at least. To delete my slot you go the user on your ps3 that's registered as me and delete that account.

atleast im refunding your gaybux

You sent me 85k vBux..
Thanks, but I still want the other 15k as well as the $3 that I sent you via PayPal.
Last edited by K5‎‎ ; 03-27-2012 at 09:40 PM.
03-28-2012, 02:33 AM #28
You $#@!ing **** i don't know how to delete the slot i will show you all my slots if you want but tell me how to look at them atleast im refunding your gaybux

Give him your vBux and remove his slot from your PS3 in the next 24 hours

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo