03-22-2012, 06:27 AM #1
Solo.
Solo Da Noobs
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Scammer NGU Name: KennyFive
Scammer NGU Profile URL: You must login or register to view this content.

What is the item that was bought/sold/traded?
Ranking Up

Proof: You must login or register to view this content.

When did this happen:
22/03/2012

How did you purchase:
With paypal and vBux

How much?:
vbux and $3

Did you;
- Buy?
- Sell? XXX
- Trade?

Have you contacted the scammer?:- Yes
If yes, What did they say?:- -------

Other comments:

He is saying i downloaded kz3 off his account but i already have kz3 on my own account and he is saying i toke his slot and wants me to pay for it i think he shared his account with someone else, also i offered to refund him both his vBux and his money if he wants it.

PS: i already have kz3 so why would i want to gameshare it off his account? it's up there in proof
03-22-2012, 08:43 PM #11
Originally posted by xTechnique View Post
Really? i already have killzone why would i want his gameshare? u just got out of the hosptial and i get accused of scamming? look up there it's in proof.

---------- Post added at 03:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:36 PM ----------

That does not prove i downloaded i never even logged onto your account /facepalm

---------- Post added at 03:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:37 PM ----------

/facepalm because we worked it out and i have refunded him half of it as he wanted $20 back..

more excuses building on each other, it does prove it actually, I was on call with sony support for an hour discussing this and this is what they told me:
-the three accounts registered means three accounts have downloaded content from your account
-the 1st system used would be me (obviously)
-the 2nd system would be the user that downloaded the kz2 map pack
-the 3rd system is you, because the user that wants the Killzone 3 gameshare had never activated it, as seen in the picture above.
Last edited by K5‎‎ ; 03-22-2012 at 08:46 PM.
03-22-2012, 09:41 PM #12
That does not prove i downloaded i never even logged onto your account

It proves someone did. And a tiny picture of what you claim to be your KZ3 disk doesn't prove anything, and the fact that he's only given his details to one other person and you just makes you look more guilty. And why haven't you leveled him up at all if you made this deal 2 months ago?
03-22-2012, 11:53 PM #13
Originally posted by MATT23116 View Post
It proves someone did. And a tiny picture of what you claim to be your KZ3 disk doesn't prove anything, and the fact that he's only given his details to one other person and you just makes you look more guilty. And why haven't you leveled him up at all if you made this deal 2 months ago?

There is nobody that could have done it other then technique, like I said, I've only given my information to 3 users.
The 1st system download was me, second system downloaded a killzone 2 map.
The third person said kz3 doesn't work and gave me proof that he didn't download anything, this leaves one person that it could've been; xTechnique.

I talked to a Sony tech support and they said the "systems activated" only shows up if you've downloaded something on a different ps3. So it meant 3 different ps3s have downloaded content from my account.
Last edited by K5‎‎ ; 03-22-2012 at 11:56 PM.
03-23-2012, 10:42 AM #14
Solo.
Solo Da Noobs
Well i did not download anything i already have kz3, what other proof do you want? me onto multiplayer? because that can be arranged.

---------- Post added at 01:54 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:54 AM ----------

Originally posted by KenneyFive View Post
There is nobody that could have done it other then technique, like I said, I've only given my information to 3 users.
The third person said kz3 doesn't work and gave me proof that he didn't download anything, this leaves one person that it could've been; xTechnique.

I talked to a Sony tech support and they said the "systems activated" only shows up if you've downloaded something on a different ps3. So it meant 3 different ps3s have downloaded content from my account.

i promise you i have no need for your account it's purely useless to me i don't even play ps3 anymore, it's the reason i have a alienware now it's the only thing i use for gaming.

---------- Post added at 02:01 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:54 AM ----------

your such a **** saying it was me, fucking asshole, you probably sold it to someone else.

---------- Post added at 05:42 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:01 AM ----------

look i'll offer you your vBux and $3 CAD back but i'm not paying for kz3 that's not even downloaded by me, neither did i ask for it.
Last edited by Solo. ; 03-23-2012 at 06:59 AM.
03-23-2012, 11:52 AM #15
Well i did not download anything i already have kz3, what other proof do you want? me onto multiplayer? because that can be arranged.

---------- Post added at 01:54 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:54 AM ----------

i promise you i have no need for your account it's purely useless to me i don't even play ps3 anymore, it's the reason i have a alienware now it's the only thing i use for gaming.

---------- Post added at 02:01 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:54 AM ----------

your such a **** saying it was me, $#@!ing asshole, you probably sold it to someone else.

---------- Post added at 05:42 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:01 AM ----------

look i'll offer you your vBux and $3 CAD back but i'm not paying for kz3 that's not even downloaded by me, neither did i ask for it.

You playing multiplayer will prove nothing. Do what MATT and I said. For the time being I would like a refund for your level up service, but I will not drop this gameshare problem until
A) you confess and repay me/ delete my slot
B) you provide concrete proof of not owning the MULTIPLAYER download. No bullshit pictures of your disk.
03-23-2012, 10:34 PM #16

your such a **** saying it was me, $#@!ing asshole, you probably sold it to someone else.

I'm sick of having this title for nearly 3 days now, it isn't fair that I get the title of scammer when he is the one obviously scamming. Deadline to repay me is in the next 24 hours.
Last edited by K5‎‎ ; 03-23-2012 at 10:52 PM.
03-23-2012, 10:57 PM #17
Solo.
Solo Da Noobs
I'm sick of having this title for nearly 3 days now, it isn't fair that I get the title of scammer when he is the one obviously scamming. Deadline to repay me is in the next 24 hours.

i'm not scamming, i will check if i have the slot if you want me to, but how would i do that?
03-23-2012, 11:14 PM #18
i'm not scamming, i will check if i have the slot if you want me to, but how would i do that?

Stop acting stupid, repay me for the leveling service right now and we'll deal with the gameshare after. I sent you my email.
Last edited by K5‎‎ ; 03-23-2012 at 11:17 PM.
03-23-2012, 11:29 PM #19
Solo.
Solo Da Noobs
Stop acting stupid, repay me for the leveling service right now and we'll deal with the gameshare after. I sent you my email.

Why don't you understand? i never gameshared anything! and my paypals limited now i can get it transfered to a different account but i want you to know that i never ever downloaded kz3....

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo