05-05-2012, 02:15 AM #1
aBoss
< ^ > < ^ >
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Accused Scammer's NGU Name: xthespoken

Accused Scammer's NGU Profile URL: You must login or register to view this content.

What is the item that was bought/sold/traded?
MC account

Proof: Seller will admit if not proof will be provided

When did this happen: Yesterday

How did you purchase: $5 PP and 100k Vbux

How much?: a lot?

Did you; Buy
- Buy?
- Sell?
- Trade?

Have you contacted the scammer?:- Yes he said i cant gain full control of email
If yes, What did they say?:- /facepalm

Other comments:Well this is a story all about how i bought this minecraft account with email access and i would like to take a minute just sit right back i will tell you all how i got scam by a guy name xspoken

-Bought account
-talk on skype
-i ask if i can have email access
-he said YES
-I got email access
-i change password
-i was happy
-he recover account
-i was mad
-profit???

will provide proof if seller deny any of my claims
05-05-2012, 03:47 AM #11
aBoss
< ^ > < ^ >
I am obligate to think you just made a new paypal
05-05-2012, 03:52 AM #12
TheSpoken
Questions are answered.
Originally posted by FunAndJokes View Post
I am obligate to think you just made a new paypal

You must login or register to view this content.

---------- Post added at 11:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:50 PM ----------

Originally posted by Ownage
If he does not want to compromise with you, then he does not have to. He paid MONEY for an account, email and all. You can not just go in and take it back as you please. You have 24 hours to work something out with him or I will have to infract you. Sorry.

So you're going to ban me for this shit? Honestly? How about a compromise on when I make the money? Take the vBux and then I will pay you back for shit afterwards before a set date.
Final offer unless you want something else.
Also take your shit out of here. You're one siding things and shouldn't even be here. Kammi should.
05-05-2012, 03:53 AM #13
aBoss
< ^ > < ^ >
Well your only option is email then i will take it
dont worry i will let u know if i get a email for ya
05-05-2012, 03:56 AM #14
TheSpoken
Questions are answered.
Well your only option is email then i will take it
dont worry i will let u know if i get a email for ya

No, because you can't trust me so I can't trust you. You'll scam me, scammer.

Also, if this was a joint ownership request, then I'll take it like I offered it to you before all this. If not, then stop trying to scam me.
Last edited by TheSpoken ; 05-05-2012 at 04:00 AM.
05-05-2012, 04:02 AM #15
TheSpoken
Questions are answered.
Since it was cash money, yes, we don't mess around here with things like that. That is up to him if he wants to compromise with you, not me as the deal has nothing to do with me. So talk to him, compromise with him not me.
Also, Kammmmi requested another mod take over this dispute as he didn't want things to seem one sided with you pming him everything instead of posting here before hand. I do not make the rules, I only enforce them.

I don't give 2 shits, honestly. The thread does not have terms saying the email was to be given. This was made AFTER the deal. I could have said no and he could have requested it then, but I also did not say any refund. He had the email and now he won't say anything. So if he wants joint ownership, so be it. If not, then he has some issues he needs to /wrist for.
05-05-2012, 04:05 AM #16
aBoss
< ^ > < ^ >
Originally posted by xTheSpoken View Post
No, because you can't trust me so I can't trust you. You'll scam me, scammer.

I didnt scam you all i want is the email so i know the minecraft account is safe
05-05-2012, 04:07 AM #17
TheSpoken
Questions are answered.
I didnt scam you all i want is the email so i know the minecraft account is safe

Mate. Can I at least get joint ownership? You can have all the recovery stuff, but just let me own the YT account and thats it. All I want it for. If you have the recovery shit, it's not mine 100%. More like 25%.
05-05-2012, 04:08 AM #18
aBoss
< ^ > < ^ >
Originally posted by xTheSpoken View Post
I don't give 2 shits, honestly. The thread does not have terms saying the email was to be given. This was made AFTER the deal. I could have said no and he could have requested it then, but I also did not say any refund. He had the email and now he won't say anything. So if he wants joint ownership, so be it. If not, then he has some issues he needs to /wrist for.

Also if you look at the skype xspoken kindly posted i instantly ask if i can have the email too he said yes then i paid him
05-05-2012, 04:11 AM #19
TheSpoken
Questions are answered.
IF the email can not be changed in the first place, and you had full knowledge of that, shouldn't of it been posted BY YOU that there would be joint ownership with the email because of that stipulation? Since you did not post that, and knowing full well that emails on MC accounts could not be changed, wouldnt it make sense for the buyer to receive the email for the MC account as well?
Since you seem to be so stubborn about this subject you can give them email to him like requested or take the infraction. It is your call.

Yeah and look at the replies. Now sit back. Also, it was announced on skype and not in the thread. You're basing all his shit off of thinking he's good with everything. I made the proposal that I can get the joint ownership of it, but he didn't once acknowledge it. So re-read, lay back, and calm the fuck down with you reply count.

---------- Post added at 12:11 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:09 AM ----------

Also if you look at the skype xspoken kindly posted i instantly ask if i can have the email too he said yes then i paid him

AND I also hinted at me owning a bit of it. Like I'm asking now. All I want is the YT right now. You can have all the recovery stuff. Or I have another idea that we both win. You want to know it or keep posting stupid shit?

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo