05-05-2012, 02:15 AM #1
aBoss
< ^ > < ^ >
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Accused Scammer's NGU Name: xthespoken

Accused Scammer's NGU Profile URL: You must login or register to view this content.

What is the item that was bought/sold/traded?
MC account

Proof: Seller will admit if not proof will be provided

When did this happen: Yesterday

How did you purchase: $5 PP and 100k Vbux

How much?: a lot?

Did you; Buy
- Buy?
- Sell?
- Trade?

Have you contacted the scammer?:- Yes he said i cant gain full control of email
If yes, What did they say?:- /facepalm

Other comments:Well this is a story all about how i bought this minecraft account with email access and i would like to take a minute just sit right back i will tell you all how i got scam by a guy name xspoken

-Bought account
-talk on skype
-i ask if i can have email access
-he said YES
-I got email access
-i change password
-i was happy
-he recover account
-i was mad
-profit???

will provide proof if seller deny any of my claims
05-05-2012, 05:01 AM #38
TheSpoken
Questions are answered.
Originally posted by Ownage
The dispute is staying within this thread on site so there can be no claims of myself being biased or anything along those lines. I never said you "accepted" them, you merely ignored them.

True, and he did so on many ways. So I'm not sure. He'll get the minecraft account back though.
05-05-2012, 05:01 AM #39
aBoss
< ^ > < ^ >
The dispute is staying within this thread on site so there can be no claims of myself being biased or anything along those lines. I never said you "accepted" them, you merely ignored them.

yea but we all 3 Me Spoken and You how is that biased? the only thing it will be is faster

And Xthespoken changed the password!!!! wtf
05-05-2012, 05:04 AM #40
TheSpoken
Questions are answered.
did you change the password to the mc account?

I'm giving it back in a minute. I had my email password changed when it was the password he had from me so I thought I would do the same as him.
I'm giving it back right now: You must login or register to view this content.

---------- Post added at 01:04 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:03 AM ----------

Gave him the minecraft account. He has no access to the email right now. He has full access to the minecraft account.
05-05-2012, 05:12 AM #41
TheSpoken
Questions are answered.
Alright, well he has access to the MC account as of now, if that changes, then he is alowed to open another dispute. Anything else we have to deal with here?

Thats what I wanted all along. I have my email and he has his account. I'm happy. Hopefully he is.
05-05-2012, 05:13 AM #42
aBoss
< ^ > < ^ >

Look if you seen and read the skype logs then you can clearly tell i bought a MC acc with email. I then had a Minecraft acc with email until he changed the password. i also forgot to tell you that he did not tell me he change the pass to the email
05-05-2012, 05:15 AM #43
TheSpoken
Questions are answered.
Once he posts in here we will know. Thanks for cooperating and returning the MC account to him.

Sounds good I'll be waiting.
05-05-2012, 05:15 AM #44
aBoss
< ^ > < ^ >
Once he posts in here we will know. Thanks for cooperating and returning the MC account to him.

No i am not done i want what i paid for and thats a MC account with Email access
05-05-2012, 05:19 AM #45
aBoss
< ^ > < ^ >
I did read the logs and all. You purchased the MC account, no email. He offered joint ownership of the email you ignored it and he shared it with you anyways. He was no obligated to give you the email in any way, shape or form. I don't know what else to tell you.

OMG wth is going on i will show u lots of screen snaps now showing what u are thinking is invalid and i had MC password during this dispute so that was NOT the problem
You must login or register to view this content.
05-05-2012, 05:23 AM #46
aBoss
< ^ > < ^ >
I did read the logs and all. You purchased the MC account, no email. He offered joint ownership of the email you ignored it and he shared it with you anyways. He was no obligated to give you the email in any way, shape or form. I don't know what else to tell you.

Here is where i ask for the email because that is what i PAID for
You must login or register to view this content.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo