05-05-2012, 02:15 AM #1
aBoss
< ^ > < ^ >
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Accused Scammer's NGU Name: xthespoken

Accused Scammer's NGU Profile URL: You must login or register to view this content.

What is the item that was bought/sold/traded?
MC account

Proof: Seller will admit if not proof will be provided

When did this happen: Yesterday

How did you purchase: $5 PP and 100k Vbux

How much?: a lot?

Did you; Buy
- Buy?
- Sell?
- Trade?

Have you contacted the scammer?:- Yes he said i cant gain full control of email
If yes, What did they say?:- /facepalm

Other comments:Well this is a story all about how i bought this minecraft account with email access and i would like to take a minute just sit right back i will tell you all how i got scam by a guy name xspoken

-Bought account
-talk on skype
-i ask if i can have email access
-he said YES
-I got email access
-i change password
-i was happy
-he recover account
-i was mad
-profit???

will provide proof if seller deny any of my claims
05-05-2012, 05:24 AM #47
TheSpoken
Questions are answered.
Originally posted by Ownage
What you seem to be misunderstanding is A FULL LOG OF THE SKYPE CHAT was posted already, not bits and pieces of the screenies that you are showing. He offered joint ownership. Read his evidence he posted on the first page and you will see that. Don't know what else to tell you.

Why not just close it? It's a good idea if he continues the same loop here and there.
05-05-2012, 05:29 AM #48
aBoss
< ^ > < ^ >
What you seem to be misunderstanding is A FULL LOG OF THE SKYPE CHAT was posted already, not bits and pieces of the screenies that you are showing. He offered joint ownership. Read his evidence he posted on the first page and you will see that. Don't know what else to tell you.

Okay my friend he showed you the skype log so you know the 1st thing i post was DOES IT COME WITH EMAIL ACCESS now i really hope you can understand that i only wanted to buy this because he said YES right after that.

In the start of this dispute you understood that perfectly but now after getting brainwash by a outside source you changed your mine and wow i cant believe you are siding with him now and its looking like its going to cost me to lose out on this and i bet this is all because i am Non prem really sad
05-05-2012, 05:32 AM #49
TheSpoken
Questions are answered.
Please, for the love of god, read what I am telling you. HE POSTED THE SKYPE LOGS ALREADY. THE FULL CONVO, not bits and pieces like you are. HE said joint ownership and you ignored it. He took that as a no, so you wouldn't receive the email with the MC account. I do not know what else to tell you besides the fact that you have your MineCraft account you paid for so there is no use for this dispute anymore.

Thanks. :bro: Finally someone listens to reason and stoops to his mentality.

Originally posted by FunAndJokes View Post
Okay my friend he showed you the skype log so you know the 1st thing i post was DOES IT COME WITH EMAIL ACCESS now i really hope you can understand that i only wanted to buy this because he said YES right after that.

In the start of this dispute you understood that perfectly but now after getting brainwash by a outside source you changed your mine and wow i cant believe you are siding with him now and its looking like its going to cost me to lose out on this and i bet this is all because i am Non prem really sad

"Is it because I'm black?"
No. Stop pulling the racism card mate.
05-05-2012, 05:33 AM #50
aBoss
< ^ > < ^ >
Please, for the love of god, read what I am telling you. HE POSTED THE SKYPE LOGS ALREADY. THE FULL CONVO, not bits and pieces like you are. HE said joint ownership and you ignored it. He took that as a no, so you wouldn't receive the email with the MC account. I do not know what else to tell you besides the fact that you have your MineCraft account you paid for so there is no use for this dispute anymore.

I did not ignore anything what makes you think THIS?????
and you cant just think i took that as a NO? "Think" is a word you dont judge on
I paid for a MC acc with email access and that is what i WANT
until both parties are happy i would like this dispute Stayed open please
05-05-2012, 05:35 AM #51
TheSpoken
Questions are answered.
Originally posted by FunAndJokes View Post

Also, non premium doesn't me shit.. two non premium member recently got Media Team...
05-05-2012, 05:38 AM #52
TheSpoken
Questions are answered.
No, he provided solid evidence, I read through it, picked it apart, read it over and over to make sure, and he SAID joint ownership. It says it within the logs themselves. You have the MC acccount you paid for, you misunderstood the agreement for it, we cleared it up
Dispute is now closed.

If you were one state above, I would shake your hand and bake you the best cookie ever. :y:

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo