05-05-2012, 02:15 AM #1
aBoss
< ^ > < ^ >
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Accused Scammer's NGU Name: xthespoken

Accused Scammer's NGU Profile URL: You must login or register to view this content.

What is the item that was bought/sold/traded?
MC account

Proof: Seller will admit if not proof will be provided

When did this happen: Yesterday

How did you purchase: $5 PP and 100k Vbux

How much?: a lot?

Did you; Buy
- Buy?
- Sell?
- Trade?

Have you contacted the scammer?:- Yes he said i cant gain full control of email
If yes, What did they say?:- /facepalm

Other comments:Well this is a story all about how i bought this minecraft account with email access and i would like to take a minute just sit right back i will tell you all how i got scam by a guy name xspoken

-Bought account
-talk on skype
-i ask if i can have email access
-he said YES
-I got email access
-i change password
-i was happy
-he recover account
-i was mad
-profit???

will provide proof if seller deny any of my claims
05-05-2012, 04:36 AM #29
aBoss
< ^ > < ^ >
Originally posted by Ownage
I read the evidence that he had posted, etc. He did not sell the email login, only the MC login. What you have failed to do is provide proof/evidence of your own at all.

/facepalm I ask if it has email access he said Yes you want a screen shot?
You must login or register to view this content.

i dont know whats wrong other then you don want a non prem to win a dispute
05-05-2012, 04:41 AM #30
TheSpoken
Questions are answered.
It is not about being one sided or about not wanting a non premium to win a dispute, it is about making sure everyone gets everything they paid for and both come out of this dispute infraction free and with things that are theirs.

Spoken, he did show that screenie saying it came with email access. Do you have a full screenie of that part of the info incase I am not getting that full side of the story?

Look in my first initial post for the whole skype chat logs.
I told him I wanted the email and he kept asking if it came with email access or not.
05-05-2012, 04:47 AM #31
aBoss
< ^ > < ^ >
Originally posted by xTheSpoken View Post
Look in my first initial post for the whole skype chat logs.
I told him I wanted the email and he kept asking if it came with email access or not.

what?

Onces we got in skype i ask if it came with email access because i will NOT buy a MC account without email access i dont know what the point is in continuing this because there is only 2 options for you so chose A or B and in your case i would chose B as u got no money
05-05-2012, 04:49 AM #32
TheSpoken
Questions are answered.
It is not about being one sided or about not wanting a non premium to win a dispute, it is about making sure everyone gets everything they paid for and both come out of this dispute infraction free and with things that are theirs.

Spoken, he did show that screenie saying it came with email access. Do you have a full screenie of that part of the info incase I am not getting that full side of the story?

Click the spoiler
BUT...
and
LOOK CLOSER... HE ACCEPTED THE JOINT ACCOUNT
05-05-2012, 04:53 AM #33
TheSpoken
Questions are answered.
Originally posted by FunAndJokes View Post
what?

Onces we got in skype i ask if it came with email access because i will NOT buy a MC account without email access i dont know what the point is in continuing this because there is only 2 options for you so chose A or B and in your case i would chose B as u got no money

Look at my last post. You accepted it.

Read over his logs he posted in the thread, he did say that it would be joint ownership and he did not say you can change pass on the email. He backed up his story with full solid proof, you have shown me one screenie that makes you look like the good guy, even though you did not pay attention to his terms of the deal via skype.

Thank god. When is my grey shades on my user title and blood marks on my signature going away now?

Read over his logs he posted in the thread, he did say that it would be joint ownership and he did not say you can change pass on the email. He backed up his story with full solid proof, you have shown me one screenie that makes you look like the good guy, even though you did not pay attention to his terms of the deal via skype.

Also, I changed both the MC and email pass in case he runs off with anything he shouldn't have anyway. Pissed me off a bit.
Last edited by TheSpoken ; 05-05-2012 at 04:56 AM.
05-05-2012, 04:56 AM #34
aBoss
< ^ > < ^ >

Lets all 3 do this over skype i am shocked on how you think i accepted a deal with part ownership or something and have no clue where you got that idea
05-05-2012, 04:58 AM #35
TheSpoken
Questions are answered.
Not quite yet, we have to figure out something to get this dispute to come out evenly for both you and FunAndJokes.

Alright. He can take the mc account and tell me if he needs anything done to the account if there is anything there. He has my cell #, 3 of my emails, and my skype so he has many ways of contacting me.
Lets all 3 do this over skype i am shocked on how you think i accepted a deal with part ownership or something and have no clue where you got that idea

Originally posted by Myself

BUT...
and
LOOK CLOSER... HE ACCEPTED THE JOINT ACCOUNT
05-05-2012, 04:58 AM #36
aBoss
< ^ > < ^ >
Not quite yet, we have to figure out something to get this dispute to come out evenly for both you and FunAndJokes.

wtf he just said he change the Password now i dont have a MC account or email or $5 and 100k vbux how is he not a scammer???
05-05-2012, 04:59 AM #37
TheSpoken
Questions are answered.
wtf he just said he change the Password now i dont have a MC account or email or $5 and 100k vbux how is he not a scammer???

I changed it temporarily until this settles down. If you go on my email and change the pass, I would have your account as a trophy until I reset my pw on my email. I can't trust you.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo