05-05-2012, 02:15 AM #1
aBoss
< ^ > < ^ >
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Accused Scammer's NGU Name: xthespoken

Accused Scammer's NGU Profile URL: You must login or register to view this content.

What is the item that was bought/sold/traded?
MC account

Proof: Seller will admit if not proof will be provided

When did this happen: Yesterday

How did you purchase: $5 PP and 100k Vbux

How much?: a lot?

Did you; Buy
- Buy?
- Sell?
- Trade?

Have you contacted the scammer?:- Yes he said i cant gain full control of email
If yes, What did they say?:- /facepalm

Other comments:Well this is a story all about how i bought this minecraft account with email access and i would like to take a minute just sit right back i will tell you all how i got scam by a guy name xspoken

-Bought account
-talk on skype
-i ask if i can have email access
-he said YES
-I got email access
-i change password
-i was happy
-he recover account
-i was mad
-profit???

will provide proof if seller deny any of my claims
05-05-2012, 02:23 AM #2
Jared
Tranquility.
The accused has been contacted and has 24 hours to respond.
05-05-2012, 02:26 AM #3
TheSpoken
Questions are answered.
You must login or register to view this content.
Minecraft account thread. Nothing that says anything about the email.

Counter argument: I wanted the email, my shitty computer can't run minecraft after release, sell all of my accounts for dirt cheap, my email contains info I want, I have not changed the minecraft password and I do not have his $5 so I can go halfway if this dispute results into me losing somehow even though I didn't take the minecraft account. Also, nothing is tampered unless he has done so in earlier dates.
Snaps:

All pencil marks = edits
The edits were done at the time of the conversation engagement.
Also, I tried 3 mods for this conclusion of comprimising...

-
Originally posted by Kammmmi
Originally posted by xTheSpoken
First off, here's a pic that will get an interest.
The thread for the account: You must login or register to view this content.

Alright so I didn't plan on giving both my email and minecraft account up when I wanted to only sell my mc account. I forgot the email was linked to my YouTube that had a previous bomb of copyright issues on it as well as YouTube: ToxicDesigns had to be closed due to it as well. Since the accounts were linked, I got my copyright issues removed when I closed TD.
Well I had plans on revamping into Toxic Designs v2 with me as the owner on xTheSpoken and eventually restarting the old TD team.

Well, the minecraft account was on [email][email protected][/email] and so was the YouTube account.
Now, the whole point of selling a minecraft account is to trust the person not to change the password through the email (scamming since you just took it and ran basically), so people will take the email with.
Trying all I can, I have asked a few offers if I could take the email with me, but he never budged on it since you can't trust everyone. I also told him I typed everything out so he can report me here if I took his $5 and 50k vBux off his hands without any transfer. So he can get me on this one.

Well, in the pic, he changed everything to himself so I cannot recover my email besides through my phone.
Which my phone is the the ******072 (google security, I guess it comes in use for this) and able to recover my password without any recognition by him unless he logs into my email with the old (his) password.

Overall, my computer isn't able to run minecraft so I have no use for it as I sold all 3 of them for dirt cheap like this one just for money.
Not even a gig of RAM and my graphics card is from 2006. Just in case you wanted to know.

tl;dr
Is it scamming if I took my email back, but didn't take the minecraft account with me?
Thread never specified email was given with as well.

Edit 1: ... Sent to RTS but no reply after I seen him in the SB as well... I just want my YT back, really.
Edit 2: I just took my email back after MBO's reply to redirect me to you (Kammi) without changing any of the mc info.

Well, don't take it yet. Contact the user if at all possible and ask him if you can keep the e-mail but you won't tamper with the Minecraft account. If he says yes than you may keep the e-mail. If he says no, we may be able to work something out possibly.

Snap of this:

I just want my email and accounts linked to it besides the MC account. That's all. He can have the email password for any means. I am not touching MC since my 2006 piece of shit comp can't run it even on lowest settings possible as well as the mods that heighten FPS and the whole thing.
Last edited by TheSpoken ; 05-05-2012 at 03:27 AM.
05-05-2012, 02:32 AM #4
aBoss
< ^ > < ^ >
wtf i would like another mod in this dispute please
(no offence to kam)

just because kam was talking to accused scammer
05-05-2012, 02:39 AM #5
TheSpoken
Questions are answered.
Originally posted by FunAndJokes View Post
wtf i would like another mod in this dispute please
(no offence to kam)

just because kam was talking to accused scammer

Alright, we'll have the court room pick another judge out of the hand full because you don't like the judge.
05-05-2012, 03:26 AM #6
TheSpoken
Questions are answered.
Originally posted by Ownage
I will take over this and look through all evidence. Can I have both of you guys foward me your evidence through site pm's please?

No disrespect, but mine is already posted. I'm not reposting the same snaps mate.
05-05-2012, 03:34 AM #7
aBoss
< ^ > < ^ >
Alright so reading through your evidence, you want to take back the email that had been connected with the MC account, even though funandjokes had purchased it already?
Is the email on the MC account able to be changed to something funandjokes can use?

A MC email can not be changed so i would like the email or refund
05-05-2012, 03:40 AM #8
TheSpoken
Questions are answered.
Ok, so Spoken has two choices then. He can either give the email back or give a refund. He has 24 hours to decide what he wants to do.

Why can't we compromise on after the fact details with co-ownership? Just proposing this since he keeps diverting from this whole thing. Now he can't.
Also, I don't have $5, so you'll have to take all my vBux.
05-05-2012, 03:43 AM #9
aBoss
< ^ > < ^ >
Ok, so Spoken has two choices then. He can either give the email back or give a refund. He has 24 hours to decide what he wants to do.

He is mostly concern about the Youtube account attach to it (has 100 subs) so i am not sure is he will give me back the email as for a refund he told me he spent it.
05-05-2012, 03:47 AM #10
TheSpoken
Questions are answered.
Originally posted by FunAndJokes View Post
He is mostly concern about the Youtube account attach to it (has 100 subs) so i am not sure is he will give me back the email as for a refund he told me he spent it.

I'm not obligated to show anything, but I can show you proof of the money in the paypal.

It is hard to share something over the internet with someone you do not know, so I do not blame him for not wanting to share. If you cant pay him back, then can he just keep the email? Id hate to see someone get infracted or in trouble over a virtual item.

Take the vBux and then offer a COMPROMISE is that good? Is there a vocabulary check here? Everyone miss this word? Come on. Read my posts instead of one-siding shit.

I can offer other things, but I do not have the money. So you're going to have to take something else.

Also, It's my private email. I also never included it in the original post when I was selling. He wanted it after the fact, therefore he never paid for it.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo