01-06-2013, 05:09 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Accused Scammer's NGU Name:Mekanism
Accused Scammer's NGU Profile URL:You must login or register to view this content.

What is the item that was bought/sold/traded? You must login or register to view this content. gold membership

Proof: Wondoh have the video proof
When did this happen: Today

How did you purchase: Paypal

How much?: 75$

Did you;
- Buy

Have you contacted the scammer?:-Yes
If yes, What did they say?:-nothing

Other comments: he give to me psn card codes but they not working and after he go offline quickly im uploading video proof to youtube i will post soon
And Just give my money back or Give to me 150$ us psn card i dont want 200$ psn card...
Last edited by .Vanilla. ; 01-06-2013 at 03:56 PM.
01-06-2013, 05:11 AM #2
Wondoh
Former Staff
Originally posted by .Vanilla. View Post
Accused Scammer's NGU Name:Mekanism
Accused Scammer's NGU Profile URL:You must login or register to view this content.

What is the item that was bought/sold/traded? You must login or register to view this content. gold membership

Proof:i

When did this happen: Today

How did you purchase: Paypal

How much?: 75$

Did you;
- Buy

Have you contacted the scammer?:-Yes
If yes, What did they say?:-nothing

Other comments: he give to me psn card codes but they not working and after he go offline quickly im uploading video proof to youtube i will post soon
And Just give my money back or Give to me 150$ us psn card i dont want 200$ psn card...

As a said in PM.
If it sounds too good to be true, it probably is.
We will wait for his response.
01-06-2013, 05:43 AM #3
Mekanism i dont want 200$ psn card just give my money back or give to me 150$ us psn card..
And dont send codes to me send them to wondoh so he know they working or not working
Last edited by .Vanilla. ; 01-06-2013 at 03:56 PM.
01-06-2013, 03:40 PM #4
He is totally right,the code don't seem to work which I don't know why? The code that I provide you are legit.I didn't logged off immediatly,I sent you the codes right after the deal and I saiyou. I don't understand why the codes aren't working...No worry dude I did not scam you.

---------- Post added at 10:40 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:30 AM ----------

By the way,he bought me something on Runescape
01-06-2013, 04:23 PM #5
Originally posted by Mekanism View Post
He is totally right,the code don't seem to work which I don't know why? The code that I provide you are legit.I didn't logged off immediatly,I sent you the codes right after the deal and I saiyou. I don't understand why the codes aren't working...No worry dude I did not scam you.

---------- Post added at 10:40 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:30 AM ----------

By the way,he bought me something on Runescape

Codes not working wondoh have the proof, Just give to me 150$ us psn card or refund my money..
Last edited by .Vanilla. ; 01-06-2013 at 04:25 PM.
01-06-2013, 05:41 PM #6
Originally posted by .Vanilla. View Post
Codes not working wondoh have the proof, Just give to me 150$ us psn card or refund my money..

I had x4 $50 psn card which apparently don't work. I'm not going to buy more psn cards, I already lost enough. Are you interested in gameshare?
01-06-2013, 06:10 PM #7
Wondoh
Former Staff
I had x4 $50 psn card which apparently don't work. I'm not going to buy more psn cards, I already lost enough. Are you interested in gameshare?

You were offering $200 worth of psn cards. Even if you can pay him something with a $100 value that would be enough for him.
If you really have no idea why they didn't work I suggest you contact where you got them from.
01-06-2013, 06:30 PM #8
Originally posted by Wondoh View Post
You were offering $200 worth of psn cards. Even if you can pay him something with a $100 value that would be enough for him.
If you really have no idea why they didn't work I suggest you contact where you got them from.

I can gameshare some games with him. Right now,I'm really broke. Ill wait his answear. You need to understand that I just lost $200. I can also give him a Black ops 2 Master Prestige account with alot of golden guns and a positive KDR.
Last edited by Mekanism ; 01-06-2013 at 06:32 PM.
01-06-2013, 06:46 PM #9
Wondoh
Former Staff
I can gameshare some games with him. Right now,I'm really broke. Ill wait his answear. You need to understand that I just lost $200. I can also give him a Black ops 2 Master Prestige account with alot of golden guns and a positive KDR.

Like I said... where did you get the cards from?
01-06-2013, 06:58 PM #10
Originally posted by Wondoh View Post
Like I said... where did you get the cards from?

From friends...the problem is that I just lost the membership. I think he opens a dispute on Paypal but I'm not sure.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo