01-06-2013, 05:09 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Accused Scammer's NGU Name:Mekanism
Accused Scammer's NGU Profile URL:You must login or register to view this content.

What is the item that was bought/sold/traded? You must login or register to view this content. gold membership

Proof: Wondoh have the video proof
When did this happen: Today

How did you purchase: Paypal

How much?: 75$

Did you;
- Buy

Have you contacted the scammer?:-Yes
If yes, What did they say?:-nothing

Other comments: he give to me psn card codes but they not working and after he go offline quickly im uploading video proof to youtube i will post soon
And Just give my money back or Give to me 150$ us psn card i dont want 200$ psn card...
Last edited by .Vanilla. ; 01-06-2013 at 03:56 PM.
01-07-2013, 08:45 PM #29
Originally posted by .Vanilla. View Post
this not my fault you give me the fake codes and they dont work and i open dispute on paypal i get my money back. im not going to buy you anything. And im not going to buy you gold membership deal was 200$ psn card and 75$ paypal now you giving me 100$ psn card so i can buy you gold or bronze membership for 37$ half price 100$us psn card for 37$ this not my fault this your fault..

Then if its like that, ill keep my $100 and keep your money. I'm not accusing you,I know its my fault.
01-07-2013, 08:50 PM #30
Originally posted by Mekanism View Post
Then if its like that, ill keep my $100 and keep your money. I'm not accusing you,I know its my fault.

Ok deal im going to out wondoh you can close the dispute
01-07-2013, 09:02 PM #31
this not my fault you give me the fake codes and they dont work and i open dispute on paypal i get my money back. im not going to buy you anything. And im not going to buy you gold membership deal was 200$ psn card and 75$ paypal now you giving me 100$ psn card so i can buy you silver or bronze membership for 37$ half price. 100$ psn card for 37$ this not my fault this your fault..

Is it fine for your? Keep your money and I keep mine or if you want,buy me the coins so I can get my account back for $79 and ill give you $100. Because the deal was that I get my account back but now its locked.

---------- Post added at 04:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:50 PM ----------

Ok deal im going to out wondoh you can close the dispute

Please dude my account is now locked and I don't have access to anything. Ill give you $100 for $79+mortal kombat gameshare special edition and 2 ps3 Master prestige account on Black Ops 2. I really need to get my account back...
Last edited by Mekanism ; 01-07-2013 at 08:52 PM.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo