01-06-2013, 05:09 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Accused Scammer's NGU Name:Mekanism
Accused Scammer's NGU Profile URL:You must login or register to view this content.

What is the item that was bought/sold/traded? You must login or register to view this content. gold membership

Proof: Wondoh have the video proof
When did this happen: Today

How did you purchase: Paypal

How much?: 75$

Did you;
- Buy

Have you contacted the scammer?:-Yes
If yes, What did they say?:-nothing

Other comments: he give to me psn card codes but they not working and after he go offline quickly im uploading video proof to youtube i will post soon
And Just give my money back or Give to me 150$ us psn card i dont want 200$ psn card...
Last edited by .Vanilla. ; 01-06-2013 at 03:56 PM.
01-06-2013, 07:00 PM #11
Wondoh
Former Staff
Originally posted by Mekanism View Post
From friends...the problem is that I just lost the membership. I think he opens a dispute on Paypal but I'm not sure.

What do you expect?
You just gave him psn cards which don't work, so ofcourse he is going to try to get his money back.
01-06-2013, 07:28 PM #12
From friends...the problem is that I just lost the membership. I think he opens a dispute on Paypal but I'm not sure.

Yes i open dispute but i can end the dispute now and you can get your gold membership back. i just want 100$ Psn Card.

---------- Post added at 07:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:27 PM ----------

Originally posted by Wondoh View Post
What do you expect?
You just gave him psn cards which don't work, so ofcourse he is going to try to get his money back.

Wondoh give him 1-2 day
01-06-2013, 08:22 PM #13
Originally posted by .Vanilla. View Post
Yes i open dispute but i can end the dispute now and you can get your gold membership back. i just want 100$ Psn Card.

---------- Post added at 07:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:27 PM ----------

Wondoh give him 1-2 day

All I can get is canadian for now ( x2 $50 ).
01-06-2013, 08:27 PM #14
All I can get is canadian for now ( x2 $50 ).

can you get us cards ? ( x2 50$)
01-06-2013, 08:41 PM #15
can you get us cards ? ( x2 50$)

No,I had those US cards because I went to see my family in US and I received them as a gift. But yes,I could get x2 $50 canadian psn cards.
01-06-2013, 08:54 PM #16
No,I had those US cards because I went to see my family in US and I received them as a gift. But yes,I could get x2 $50 canadian psn cards.

Ok Deal Send codes to wondoh i will give him my account details..
01-06-2013, 09:00 PM #17

You will give him your account details?? By the way,you need to create a canadian account if you want to be able to redeem the card. How I am going to get back my package?
Last edited by Mekanism ; 01-06-2013 at 09:04 PM.
01-06-2013, 09:08 PM #18
You will give him your account details?? By the way,you need to create a canadian account if you want to be able to redeem the card. How I am going to get back my package?

i have already 1 canadian account so i dont need new one , after you send codes to wondoh i will end the dispute on paypal so you get your membership back sorry for my bad english
01-06-2013, 09:10 PM #19

Ill do my best to get them tomorow,if not maximum friday.Deal? And you need to close the paypal dispute too.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo