01-06-2013, 05:09 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Accused Scammer's NGU Name:Mekanism
Accused Scammer's NGU Profile URL:You must login or register to view this content.

What is the item that was bought/sold/traded? You must login or register to view this content. gold membership

Proof: Wondoh have the video proof
When did this happen: Today

How did you purchase: Paypal

How much?: 75$

Did you;
- Buy

Have you contacted the scammer?:-Yes
If yes, What did they say?:-nothing

Other comments: he give to me psn card codes but they not working and after he go offline quickly im uploading video proof to youtube i will post soon
And Just give my money back or Give to me 150$ us psn card i dont want 200$ psn card...
Last edited by .Vanilla. ; 01-06-2013 at 03:56 PM.
01-06-2013, 09:17 PM #20
Originally posted by Mekanism View Post
Ill do my best to get them tomorow,if not maximum friday.Deal? And you need to close the paypal dispute too.

sorry i dont want to wait 1 week try get them tomorrow. i will close paypal dispute but first you need send codes to wondoh if im close paypal dispute now i cant open new one ..
01-06-2013, 09:26 PM #21
Originally posted by .Vanilla. View Post
sorry i dont want to wait 1 week try get them tomorrow. i will close paypal dispute but first you need send codes to wondoh if im close paypal dispute now i cant open new one ..

I totally understand you. No problem dude,ill do my best to get them tomorow. Ill send the codes to Wondoh first,then you have to close the dispute on paypal and finally,Wondoh will redeem the codes on your account. Deal?
01-06-2013, 09:29 PM #22
I totally understand you. No problem dude,ill do my best to get them tomorow. Ill send the codes to Wondoh first,then you have to close the dispute on paypal and finally,Wondoh will redeem the codes on your account. Deal?

Yes deal thanks..
01-06-2013, 09:30 PM #23
Originally posted by Wondoh View Post
As a said in PM.
If it sounds too good to be true, it probably is.
We will wait for his response.

Are you confortable with this? Ill send you the codes (x2 $50) first,test them to see if they are working,told him to close the paypal dispute and then,redeem the money on his account. Deal?
01-06-2013, 09:37 PM #24
Wondoh
Former Staff
Are you confortable with this? Ill send you the codes (x2 $50) first,test them to see if they are working,told him to close the paypal dispute and then,redeem the money on his account. Deal?

As long as the codes work then that's fine.
01-07-2013, 07:12 PM #25
Yes deal thanks..

I send the codes to Wondoh. You can now close the paypal dispute please.
01-07-2013, 08:01 PM #26
I send the codes to Wondoh. You can now close the paypal dispute please.

paypal end the dispute and they refund my money what we gona do ?
01-07-2013, 08:33 PM #27
paypal end the dispute and they refund my money what we gona do ?

This is what you have to do,right now my account is frozen because I need to pay a debt since my account still have the membership but you got a refund so its still locked. To unlock it,you need to go on this link: You must login or register to view this content. and login,ill send you my account details in a PM. You'll see that I have -750 JCoins because my account is overdrawn. To get my account unlocked,you have to buy JCoins. Buy x4 the $19.95 pack and its done.
01-07-2013, 08:42 PM #28
This is what you have to do,right now my account is frozen because I need to pay a debt since my account still have the membership but you got a refund so its still locked. To unlock it,you need to go on this link: You must login or register to view this content. and login,ill send you my account details in a PM. You'll see that I have -750 JCoins because my account is overdrawn. To get my account unlocked,you have to buy JCoins. Buy x4 the $19.95 pack and its done.

this not my fault you give me the fake codes and they dont work and i open dispute on paypal i get my money back. im not going to buy you anything. And im not going to buy you gold membership deal was 200$ psn card and 75$ paypal now you giving me 100$ psn card so i can buy you silver or bronze membership for 37$ half price. 100$ psn card for 37$ this not my fault this your fault..
Last edited by .Vanilla. ; 01-07-2013 at 08:45 PM.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo