04-12-2015, 12:02 PM #1
Sniqers101
Gym leader
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); He created a thread offering to be here people's Personal modder for $25, so I sent him a pm. Everything was fine, he seemed trustworthy considering his rep and all. I payed after he confirmed he could do what I wanted, now haven't heard from him. He uses two accounts on here, Ever Lasting(changed from Fluffy) and his other, Frosty.

Accused Scammers Username : Ever Lasting

Accused Scammers Profile : You must login or register to view this content.

Did you [Buy/Sell/Trade] : Buy

Was this done onsite [Yes/No] : Yes

Proof {Screenshots} : You must login or register to view this content.

When did this happen? : past two days. April 11/12.

How did you purchase?: {PayPal/PSN/ETC} : PayPal.
(Please show proof of payment/goods sent if possible.) You must login or register to view this content.

How much? : $25USD - $32.60AUD for me. You must login or register to view this content.
(His PayPal is FrostyMods, this shows it is him.) You must login or register to view this content.

Have you contacted the scammer? : Yes, multiple times across two days. He's been online
(If yes, what did they say) : commenting on his threads.

Other comments:
He said he was going to do it after I payed, I waited for an hour, messaged him, then he sent me an excuse saying he was tired and it's 3am there and he was going to bed. I figured well alright Id do the same thing, so I waited till late the next day, messaged again, no reply and have sent numerous personal messages up until the last hour. He's done heaps of people which shows by his vouches so I don't get why he's ignoring me.

I would like what I asked for to be completed otherwise I want a full refund.
04-12-2015, 07:23 PM #20
Sniqers101
Gym leader
To whichever Mod that comes in here first, it's 4:20am here in Adelaide, got uni tomorrow so I won't be able to reply with answers to your questions till I wake up in 6-7 hours time. Cheers
04-12-2015, 08:57 PM #21
invace
Banned
Originally posted by Sniqers101 View Post
Enjoy being banned, you're pathetic. Only someone in The wrong replies like that, grow up kid.
You really aren't smart, you try play off having multiple accounts lol but I have 3 screenshots showing their all you hahaha you even vouch for yourself on forums to draw people in. (More than happy to share with a mod if need) click on your own profile and scroll down you're even talking to yourself because you use to have a different name. You made four accounts so you could rep each other, sad sad times.

don't expect a reply anymore , I'm waiting till a mod comes In this is pathetic, I'm not playing your childish games I'm 23 ffs.

No u fgt i have never done that
04-12-2015, 08:58 PM #22
invace
Banned
Originally posted by Laim
What would you like done, it's entirely your playing ground now.

Also those screenshots would be nice, can you send them over to [email][email protected][/email]? please.

So if he says i want Ever LAsting banned i getbanned? Hm. I did his service.
04-12-2015, 09:03 PM #23
invace
Banned
Originally posted by Laim
What would you like done, it's entirely your playing ground now.

Also those screenshots would be nice, can you send them over to [email][email protected][/email]? please.

Also, he bought personal modder not just 1 service, so he is freaking out over this 1 service i fucked up on when he could ask for a differnt game unlimited time as stated in my thread. This is Bs.
04-13-2015, 04:04 AM #24
Sniqers101
Gym leader
Originally posted by Ever
Also, he bought personal modder not just 1 service, so he is freaking out over this 1 service i fucked up on when he could ask for a differnt game unlimited time as stated in my thread. This is Bs.

It's not bull, you brought this up in yourself trying to be cocky and arrogant.
Why would I even enquire about another game when you said yes to being able to do what I wanted then fell through?

I want a full refund Laim,
He can't give me anything I payed for, theirs no point bringing up another game when my gta aocounts is already modded. why would I believe you? You said you could do what I wanted snd couldnt. Why risk it again
I payed you to be my modder ist so if I ever got deranked on anything it'd get redone at no price.
04-13-2015, 04:06 AM #25
invace
Banned
Originally posted by sniqers101 View Post
it's not bull, you brought this up in yourself trying to be cocky and arrogant.
Why would i even enquire about another game when you said yes to being able to do what i wanted then fell through?

I want a full refund laim,
he can't give me anything i payed for, theirs no point bringing up another game when my gta aocounts is already modded.
I payed you to be my modder ist so if i ever got deranked on anything it'd get redone at no price.

kid u never asked for a account done after it got reset! You made a dispute instead
04-13-2015, 04:07 AM #26
invace
Banned
Originally posted by Sniqers101 View Post
It's not bull, you brought this up in yourself trying to be cocky and arrogant.
Why would I even enquire about another game when you said yes to being able to do what I wanted then fell through?

I want a full refund Laim,
He can't give me anything I payed for, theirs no point bringing up another game when my gta aocounts is already modded. why would I believe you? You said you could do what I wanted snd couldnt. Why risk it again
I payed you to be my modder ist so if I ever got deranked on anything it'd get redone at no price.

And where are those screen shots of my "second account" bud? Exactly no where.
04-13-2015, 04:35 AM #27
Sniqers101
Gym leader
kid u never asked for a account done after it got reset! You made a dispute instead

Do you read? Why would I ask for another account when you screwed up my main account seriously within 2 minutes of logging in. You said you could do something and ended up not being able to, I have every right to make a dispute
Last edited by Sniqers101 ; 04-13-2015 at 04:39 AM.
04-13-2015, 04:37 AM #28
Sniqers101
Gym leader
And where are those screen shots of my "second account" bud? Exactly no where.

hahaha they've been sent to the admins Winky Winky
Even one of the pictures I link in my OP shows you don't have one account.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo