04-12-2015, 12:02 PM #1
Sniqers101
Gym leader
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); He created a thread offering to be here people's Personal modder for $25, so I sent him a pm. Everything was fine, he seemed trustworthy considering his rep and all. I payed after he confirmed he could do what I wanted, now haven't heard from him. He uses two accounts on here, Ever Lasting(changed from Fluffy) and his other, Frosty.

Accused Scammers Username : Ever Lasting

Accused Scammers Profile : You must login or register to view this content.

Did you [Buy/Sell/Trade] : Buy

Was this done onsite [Yes/No] : Yes

Proof {Screenshots} : You must login or register to view this content.

When did this happen? : past two days. April 11/12.

How did you purchase?: {PayPal/PSN/ETC} : PayPal.
(Please show proof of payment/goods sent if possible.) You must login or register to view this content.

How much? : $25USD - $32.60AUD for me. You must login or register to view this content.
(His PayPal is FrostyMods, this shows it is him.) You must login or register to view this content.

Have you contacted the scammer? : Yes, multiple times across two days. He's been online
(If yes, what did they say) : commenting on his threads.

Other comments:
He said he was going to do it after I payed, I waited for an hour, messaged him, then he sent me an excuse saying he was tired and it's 3am there and he was going to bed. I figured well alright Id do the same thing, so I waited till late the next day, messaged again, no reply and have sent numerous personal messages up until the last hour. He's done heaps of people which shows by his vouches so I don't get why he's ignoring me.

I would like what I asked for to be completed otherwise I want a full refund.
04-13-2015, 04:39 AM #29
invace
Banned
Originally posted by Sniqers101 View Post
hahaha they've been sent to the admins Winky Winky
Even one of the pictures I link in my OP shows you don't have one account.

This is my only account. Ask anyone. Even a admin.
04-13-2015, 04:44 AM #30
Sniqers101
Gym leader
Originally posted by Ever
This is my only account. Ask anyone. Even a admin.

You know nothing seriously, you do realise they can ip check you lol.
I have enough proof as it is showing you constantly change your accounts and vouch for yourself in threads.

not gonna do this petty crap again, I want my full refund within the next 24/hr.
04-13-2015, 04:46 AM #31
invace
Banned
You know nothing seriously, you do realise they can ip check you lol.
I have enough proof as it is showing you constantly change your accounts and vouch for yourself in threads.

not gonna do this petty crap again, I want my full refund within the next 24/hr.

1. My ip is hidden so no they can't
2. I haven't ever vouched for my self or made a new account so stop causing problems
3. I don't have your money. I spent it. Once i get 25 $ back
I
Will send it.
04-13-2015, 04:52 AM #32
Sniqers101
Gym leader
1. My ip is hidden so no they can't
2. I haven't ever vouched for my self or made a new account so stop causing problems
3. I don't have your money. I spent it. Once i get 25 $ back
I
Will send it.

1. I wonder why your ip is hidden hahahaha ip isn't the only form of tracking you down just so you know haha you're close minded.
2. I have photo proof you vouched with a different name then have another photo proving that it is you lol.
3. You have 24/hrs to pay me $25 or you're going to be banned, you should be banned regardless trying to fool a respectful community.

Not wasting anymore of my time, I'm going to study, I'll reply when Laim is back, you have no argument at all, Laim pointed that out basically alreadY.
04-13-2015, 04:56 AM #33
invace
Banned
1. I wonder why your ip is hidden hahahaha ip isn't the only form of tracking you down just so you know haha you're close minded.
2. I have photo proof you vouched with a different name then have another photo proving that it is you lol.
3. You have 24/hrs to pay me $25 or you're going to be banned, you should be banned regardless trying to fool a respectful community.

Not wasting anymore of my time, I'm going to study, I'll reply when Laim is back, you have no argument at all, Laim pointed that out basically alreadY.

Kid. Im
Not gonna get banned as I clearly stated that I will refund ur money once I make
It up. And u are lying
About the account seeming how the admins even said u haven't showed proof as
I
Just asked .
04-13-2015, 05:02 AM #34
Sniqers101
Gym leader
Kid. Im
Not gonna get banned as I clearly stated that I will refund ur money once I make
It up. And u are lying
About the account seeming how the admins even said u haven't showed proof as
I
Just asked .

You're paying me my money because you know you're in the wrong and if you don't pay you will be banned.

& you haven't messaged any admin hahahaha I sent a lengthy email with multiple pictures to ngu support. All proving what I'm saying lol your'e so defensive.

/will be back when Laims here, you're wasting my time
04-13-2015, 05:09 AM #35
invace
Banned
You're paying me my money because you know you're in the wrong and if you don't pay you will be banned.

& you haven't messaged any admin hahahaha I sent a lengthy email with multiple pictures to ngu support. All proving what I'm saying lol your'e so defensive.

/will be back when Laims here, you're wasting my time

Kid just stfu. I WILL GIVE YOU YOUR MONEY WHEN I MAKE IT UP!! Are u autistic? And
Those pics aren't me. Like u said the admin can see the "ip" Winky Winky
04-13-2015, 05:19 AM #36
Sniqers101
Gym leader
Kid just stfu. I WILL GIVE YOU YOUR MONEY WHEN I MAKE IT UP!! Are u autistic? And
Those pics aren't me. Like u said the admin can see the "ip" Winky Winky

I'm the kid yet you're using "stfu"?

And no not when you make it up you have 24/hr that's it, pay it or be banned. This is not when it suits you! I'm the customer. Get that.
& you're still trying to deflect their not your accounts? I have you talking to yourself hahahah.

It'll all come out when they open their email, catcha.
04-13-2015, 05:24 AM #37
invace
Banned
I'm the kid yet you're using "stfu"?

And no not when you make it up you have 24/hr that's it, pay it or be banned. This is not when it suits you! I'm the customer. Get that.
& you're still trying to deflect their not your accounts? I have you talking to yourself hahahah.

It'll all come out when they open their email, catcha.

Hope they do. And ur acting like a admin saying Ima get banned when
You don't. I don't have 24 hr. I will pay you when i get the money.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo