04-12-2015, 12:02 PM #1
Sniqers101
Gym leader
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); He created a thread offering to be here people's Personal modder for $25, so I sent him a pm. Everything was fine, he seemed trustworthy considering his rep and all. I payed after he confirmed he could do what I wanted, now haven't heard from him. He uses two accounts on here, Ever Lasting(changed from Fluffy) and his other, Frosty.

Accused Scammers Username : Ever Lasting

Accused Scammers Profile : You must login or register to view this content.

Did you [Buy/Sell/Trade] : Buy

Was this done onsite [Yes/No] : Yes

Proof {Screenshots} : You must login or register to view this content.

When did this happen? : past two days. April 11/12.

How did you purchase?: {PayPal/PSN/ETC} : PayPal.
(Please show proof of payment/goods sent if possible.) You must login or register to view this content.

How much? : $25USD - $32.60AUD for me. You must login or register to view this content.
(His PayPal is FrostyMods, this shows it is him.) You must login or register to view this content.

Have you contacted the scammer? : Yes, multiple times across two days. He's been online
(If yes, what did they say) : commenting on his threads.

Other comments:
He said he was going to do it after I payed, I waited for an hour, messaged him, then he sent me an excuse saying he was tired and it's 3am there and he was going to bed. I figured well alright Id do the same thing, so I waited till late the next day, messaged again, no reply and have sent numerous personal messages up until the last hour. He's done heaps of people which shows by his vouches so I don't get why he's ignoring me.

I would like what I asked for to be completed otherwise I want a full refund.
04-14-2015, 06:54 AM #56
Sniqers101
Gym leader
Originally posted by Geo View Post
Just going to jump in here and ask for the lengthly back and forth stabs to stop, I thought 58 replies on a Dispute was a bit much for it all to be necessary... How about we just leave it until the three days is up and let Laim continue to take action from there?

agreed.
04-15-2015, 01:10 AM #57
invace
Banned
Originally posted by Sniqers101 View Post
agreed.

I believe today is the first day. Tommorrow im supposed to get paid. I may have it tmr
04-15-2015, 01:29 AM #58
invace
Banned
Originally posted by Sniqers101 View Post
agreed.

Update: I have 25 USD! What ur paypal email?
ill send it
04-15-2015, 02:02 AM #59
invace
Banned
Originally posted by Laim
Can you confirm you have got the refund?

he hasnt sent me his paypal
04-15-2015, 02:11 AM #60
invace
Banned
Originally posted by Laim
Can you confirm you have got the refund?

Heres the 24 USD i sent: You must login or register to view this content.

Heres the 1 USD i sent for the full refund: You must login or register to view this content.

Now this is all over! =D
04-15-2015, 04:52 AM #61
Sniqers101
Gym leader
Originally posted by Ever
Heres the 24 USD i sent: You must login or register to view this content.

Heres the 1 USD i sent for the full refund: You must login or register to view this content.

Now this is all over! =D

Sorry I've been at uni, just checked and I've received the refund of the full amount.

Cheers for everything Laim, can close thread now.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo