04-12-2015, 12:02 PM #1
Sniqers101
Gym leader
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); He created a thread offering to be here people's Personal modder for $25, so I sent him a pm. Everything was fine, he seemed trustworthy considering his rep and all. I payed after he confirmed he could do what I wanted, now haven't heard from him. He uses two accounts on here, Ever Lasting(changed from Fluffy) and his other, Frosty.

Accused Scammers Username : Ever Lasting

Accused Scammers Profile : You must login or register to view this content.

Did you [Buy/Sell/Trade] : Buy

Was this done onsite [Yes/No] : Yes

Proof {Screenshots} : You must login or register to view this content.

When did this happen? : past two days. April 11/12.

How did you purchase?: {PayPal/PSN/ETC} : PayPal.
(Please show proof of payment/goods sent if possible.) You must login or register to view this content.

How much? : $25USD - $32.60AUD for me. You must login or register to view this content.
(His PayPal is FrostyMods, this shows it is him.) You must login or register to view this content.

Have you contacted the scammer? : Yes, multiple times across two days. He's been online
(If yes, what did they say) : commenting on his threads.

Other comments:
He said he was going to do it after I payed, I waited for an hour, messaged him, then he sent me an excuse saying he was tired and it's 3am there and he was going to bed. I figured well alright Id do the same thing, so I waited till late the next day, messaged again, no reply and have sent numerous personal messages up until the last hour. He's done heaps of people which shows by his vouches so I don't get why he's ignoring me.

I would like what I asked for to be completed otherwise I want a full refund.
04-13-2015, 05:30 AM #38
Sniqers101
Gym leader
Originally posted by Ever
Hope they do. And ur acting like a admin saying Ima get banned when
You don't. I don't have 24 hr. I will pay you when i get the money.

I know the rules, and you will be banned if it doesn't get paid in the required time. Not when it suits you.
04-13-2015, 05:32 AM #39
invace
Banned
Originally posted by Sniqers101 View Post
I know the rules, and you will be banned if it doesn't get paid in the required time. Not when it suits you.

I guess we will have to wait and see then huh
04-13-2015, 02:37 PM #40
Sniqers101
Gym leader
Originally posted by Laim
You have three days.

no worries then, 72 hours. Don't know if that starts now or hours ago?
& did you receive the email to support?
04-13-2015, 07:21 PM #41
invace
Banned
Originally posted by Laim
You have three days.

Good enough
04-13-2015, 07:22 PM #42
invace
Banned
no worries then, 72 hours. Don't know if that starts now or hours ago?
& did you receive the email to support?

Will most likely have it then. But please never buy from me again.
04-13-2015, 08:33 PM #43
Sniqers101
Gym leader
Will most likely have it then. But please never buy from me again.

Will most likely? You do realise you will be banned if it's not done. You don't have $25? lol shows how little services you do.

Why you think I'd even pm you again regarding your horrible service is beyond me. You try and fool this community, i hope people read this and see you lied flat out in a dispute, then tried correcting yourself, someone like that doesn't even deserve customers.

talk when you've refunded the money, otherwise I'm over talking to a teen.
04-13-2015, 09:09 PM #44
invace
Banned
Will most likely? You do realise you will be banned if it's not done. You don't have $25? lol shows how little services you do.

Why you think I'd even pm you again regarding your horrible service is beyond me. You try and fool this community, i hope people read this and see you lied flat out in a dispute, then tried correcting yourself, someone like that doesn't even deserve customers.

talk when you've refunded the money, otherwise I'm over talking to a teen.

Now you just pissed me off. Kid stfu up. Your fucking retarded. I been doing anything rn to get the 25 paypal. And u aint a fucking admin. I dont give a shit if i get banned kid. My life aint NGU. So stfu. You will be refunded
04-13-2015, 09:17 PM #45
Sniqers101
Gym leader
Now you just pissed me off. Kid stfu up. Your fucking retarded. I been doing anything rn to get the 25 paypal. And u aint a fucking admin. I dont give a shit if i get banned kid. My life aint NGU. So stfu. You will be refunded

don't know why you're calling me a kid when you're still a teenager, I'm an adult haha. I don't need to be an admin to Say what I did.
you contradict yourself at the end, three accounts with 400+ posts on each? Bumping your own threads? I think NGU is your life my friend, I've lost money and I'm not even as angry as you are haha
04-13-2015, 09:30 PM #46
invace
Banned
don't know why you're calling me a kid when you're still a teenager, I'm an adult haha. I don't need to be an admin to Say what I did.
you contradict yourself at the end, three accounts with 400+ posts on each? Bumping your own threads? I think NGU is your life my friend, I've lost money and I'm not even as angry as you are haha

400 post.. What your dumb! Its 400 VIEWS!! God ur retarded

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo