Post: ★★★ Verified Paypal Accounts! ★ Accepting vBux & More! ★ No Sending Limits! ★★★
06-05-2011, 09:26 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); THIS SHOP IS CLOSED.

Original post:
Well, the thread title is self-explanatory. If anyone's having trouble obtaining a verified Paypal, then look no further Cool Man (aka Tustin)

The accounts are 100% working, no sending limits, no receiving limits and a 500$/month withdrawal limit.

Currently, there are no set prices. Post an offer in vBux, Paypal(?) or anything else of some value and I will haggle you Winky Winky

Once you've bought an account, let me know what email and password you want to use on it in a private message and I'll get it sorted within 24 hours(usually much sooner, but I may be asleep Happy).

I must insist on receiving payment whatever that may be prior to handing over the account. If you can't accept that, then look elsewhere.

Accounts successfully sold to:
ZeroOo,
Church_Chicken,
KINGMANI,
MW2_KILLA,
HvD,
JewVOsama
Last edited by Clutch Hunterr ; 07-04-2011 at 08:01 PM.

The following 2 users say thank you to Clutch Hunterr for this useful post:

JewVOsama, ZeroOo
06-05-2011, 10:12 PM #11
hey il offer 500,000 if you can verify my paypal and we can use a middle man for this, thanks
Originally posted by Clutch
Well, the thread title is self-explanatory. If anyone's having trouble obtaining a verified Paypal, then look no further Cool Man (aka Tustin)

The accounts are 100% working, no sending limits, no receiving limits and a 500$/month withdrawal limit.

Currently, there are no set prices. Post an offer in vBux, Paypal(?) or anything else of some value and I will haggle you Winky Winky

Once you've bought an account, let me know what email and password you want to use on it in a private message and I'll get it sorted within 24 hours(usually much sooner, but I may be asleep Happy).

I must insist on receiving payment whatever that may be prior to handing over the account. If you can't accept that, then look elsewhere.

Note: The thread is undergoing maintenance, it may start to look a bit odd occasionally. No big deal, just editing the OP.
06-05-2011, 10:21 PM #12
Originally posted by king
hey il offer 500,000 if you can verify my paypal and we can use a middle man for this, thanks

Depends, it needs to be a US Paypal and even then I'm not 100% sure it'll work on a pre-existing account. Oh and the middle man would need to be a moderator Smile

Originally posted by xDuNcZzZ View Post
All the time, depending on how there verified, how was this verified if you don't mind me asking?

PM-ed you :bro:
06-05-2011, 10:40 PM #13
ZeroOo
level 1 Trustworthy
He is 100% legit just done mine with unlimited sending , thanks bro :y:
06-05-2011, 11:18 PM #14
Depends, it needs to be a US Paypal and even then I'm not 100% sure it'll work on a pre-existing account. Oh and the middle man would need to be a moderator Smile

I have no PM :(
06-05-2011, 11:21 PM #15

Can you do me one for 200k?
06-05-2011, 11:28 PM #16

Account(s) successfully sold to:
ZeroOo

Note: The thread is undergoing maintenance, it may start to look a bit odd occasionally. No big deal, just editing the OP.

do you use the etrade method
06-05-2011, 11:35 PM #17

ZeroOo

So u can make me Uk verified paypals?
06-06-2011, 12:25 AM #18
GFX Fuze
Vault dweller

ZeroOo

1$ ill buy one
06-06-2011, 06:24 AM #19
Alright guys sorry it took me so long to reply I've been asleep, just replying really quick before I pop out to the doctors...

Originally posted by xDuNcZzZ View Post
I have no PM :(

Yeah I had about 1 kb/s download speed yesterday LOL, it's what happens when you're downloading a PS3 game in JDownloader and downloading 10GB worth of Portal 2 :p

Originally posted by Wolf
Can you do me one for 200k?

Banned, so no Winky Winky

Originally posted by 5HARP
do you use the etrade method

Yes, but lots of people have trouble getting it to work so I've decided to open this little shop. Also I think the prices are very minimal and therefore very fair, so everybody wins :bro:

Originally posted by PENNSTATE View Post
So u can make me Uk verified paypals?

No it has to be US unfortunately, at least until I get a chance to tinker around with the method a little bit and find a way of getting UK accounts to work Smile

Originally posted by xXGENEI2ALXx View Post
1$ ill buy one

Hold up, how will you pay 1$ if you need a verified Paypal..? Please reply, you've confused me Happy

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo