Post: [1.18] [FREE] Newka's Multi Cod|Aw|Anti-Ban|Force-Host-Ghsts|BO2|Recovery tool|
07-26-2015, 05:51 PM #1
Newka-
Can’t trickshot me!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
NGU! Tustin
UPDATED!!! If you already have the tool download again, fixed a few bugs and added auto updater xD

Only i just hope you enjoy using my tool BAN FREE. Just strongly advise using XM7MD_VX's Anti ban Eboot for AW
You must login or register to view this content.

Tools Include:
Auto Updater
Theme Changers
Anti ban: Advanced warfare/Ghosts/Blackops2
Client/host mods for Mw3/Blackops/Blackops2/Ghosts/Might Add AW
Non Host
Force Host
Multiplayer stats
Extinction Stats
Zombie Stats
Coloured classes
& More

I have included an Anti ban tuturial within the tool so please follow those instructions to avoid a ban on any of main Cods

Tools: You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.

0 - 55 Virus Scan: [url]https://www.virustotal.com/en/file/bebb4aafbe0ec19a505e82722720ad4231a5e8ea515265d668 82f877cb80b795/analysis/1437926610/[/url]

Download Tool: (FREE!!!! xD): You must login or register to view this content.

My Youtube: You must login or register to view this content.

My Services Shop:

ENJOY xD
Newka Out!! =Sad Awesometiphat:
[/SIZE][/FONT][/CENTER]
Last edited by Newka- ; 08-03-2015 at 06:04 PM.

The following 7 users say thank you to Newka- for this useful post:

cocoba, greenlightmodz, lmTumbler, Morenox207, SoLo_Camaro, TribalModz, VipeZ_x

The following 6 users groaned at Newka- for this awful post:

1austin112, garpbaldo, Not Rage, TheSaltCracka, UGz-, x_com
08-02-2015, 04:54 AM #56
It doesnt let me start, i must make an Update, but i cannot, because i got the message "need internet connection"..
08-02-2015, 07:51 AM #57
looks sick, so many cods in one tool
08-02-2015, 11:01 PM #58
Newka-
Can’t trickshot me!
Originally posted by The.d0xX View Post
It doesnt let me start, i must make an Update, but i cannot, because i got the message "need internet connection"..

it has auto updater, sooooo just update Smile
you obviously need internet, just save to desktop
08-02-2015, 11:01 PM #59
Newka-
Can’t trickshot me!
Originally posted by bobhansen View Post
looks sick, so many cods in one tool

thanks bro
08-02-2015, 11:21 PM #60
TStew28
Do a barrel roll!
Yeah, same here, tool wont open unless updated, but can't get update due to "internet connection" is what it says........
08-02-2015, 11:21 PM #61
TStew28
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by Newka
NGU! Tustin
UPDATED!!! If you already have the tool download again, fixed a few bugs and added auto updater xD

Only i just hope you enjoy using my tool BAN FREE. Just strongly advise using XM7MD_VX's Anti ban Eboot for AW

Tools Include:
Auto Updater
Theme Changers
Anti ban: Advanced warfare/Ghosts/Blackops2
Client/host mods for Mw3/Blackops/Blackops2/Ghosts/Might Add AW
Non Host
Force Host
Multiplayer stats
Extinction Stats
Zombie Stats
Coloured classes
& More

I have included an Anti ban tuturial within the tool so please follow those instructions to avoid a ban on any of main Cods

Tools: You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.

0 - 55 Virus Scan: [url]https://www.virustotal.com/en/file/bebb4aafbe0ec19a505e82722720ad4231a5e8ea515265d668 82f877cb80b795/analysis/1437926610/[/url]

Download Tool: (FREE!!!! xD): You must login or register to view this content.

My Youtube: You must login or register to view this content.

My Services Shop:

ENJOY xD
Newka Out!! =Sad Awesometiphat:
[/SIZE][/FONT][/CENTER]

When will this be updated bro?
08-03-2015, 12:20 PM #62
Newka-
Can’t trickshot me!
Originally posted by TStew28 View Post
When will this be updated bro?

have u updateed it has auto updater
08-03-2015, 04:02 PM #63
TStew28
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by Newka
have u updateed it has auto updater

Yeah, when i select for it to update, it says "need internet connection", when i obviously have internet connection. lol

The following user thanked TStew28 for this useful post:

sleekshow
08-03-2015, 06:01 PM #64
Newka-
Can’t trickshot me!
Originally posted by TStew28 View Post
Yeah, when i select for it to update, it says "need internet connection", when i obviously have internet connection. lol

it shouldnt do that click yes, set destination and it will say download compllete after a few seconds

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo