Post: [1.18] [FREE] Newka's Multi Cod|Aw|Anti-Ban|Force-Host-Ghsts|BO2|Recovery tool|
07-26-2015, 05:51 PM #1
Newka-
Can’t trickshot me!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
NGU! Tustin
UPDATED!!! If you already have the tool download again, fixed a few bugs and added auto updater xD

Only i just hope you enjoy using my tool BAN FREE. Just strongly advise using XM7MD_VX's Anti ban Eboot for AW
You must login or register to view this content.

Tools Include:
Auto Updater
Theme Changers
Anti ban: Advanced warfare/Ghosts/Blackops2
Client/host mods for Mw3/Blackops/Blackops2/Ghosts/Might Add AW
Non Host
Force Host
Multiplayer stats
Extinction Stats
Zombie Stats
Coloured classes
& More

I have included an Anti ban tuturial within the tool so please follow those instructions to avoid a ban on any of main Cods

Tools: You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.

0 - 55 Virus Scan: [url]https://www.virustotal.com/en/file/bebb4aafbe0ec19a505e82722720ad4231a5e8ea515265d668 82f877cb80b795/analysis/1437926610/[/url]

Download Tool: (FREE!!!! xD): You must login or register to view this content.

My Youtube: You must login or register to view this content.

My Services Shop:
You must login or register to view this content.

ENJOY xD
Newka Out!! =Sad Awesometiphat:
[/SIZE][/FONT][/CENTER]
Last edited by Newka- ; 08-03-2015 at 06:04 PM.

The following 7 users say thank you to Newka- for this useful post:

cocoba, greenlightmodz, lmTumbler, Morenox207, SoLo_Camaro, TribalModz, VipeZ_x

The following 6 users groaned at Newka- for this awful post:

1austin112, garpbaldo, Not Rage, TheSaltCracka, UGz-, x_com
08-04-2015, 07:10 AM #65
hey man. i saw your ghosts rtm tool that give you warcry bodycount and spectrum camo for non host. but the spectrum camo only goes on 1 gun? can there be a wider selection? to put it on all guns. i also wonder if you could get the spectrum title and emblem POW? or any other secret titles and eblems. you cant have the spectrum camo in private match either if you could add that i would be so happy. also AW camo for ghosts? possibly?/
08-04-2015, 08:03 PM #66
TStew28
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by Newka
it shouldnt do that click yes, set destination and it will say download compllete after a few seconds

That's when it says "need internet connection", right after i select yes for the update and select download location...
08-05-2015, 04:09 AM #67
Good, Working Happy
08-05-2015, 08:18 AM #68
real1983
NextGenUpdate Elite
hey newka i was wondering which exact antiban eboot i should choose if im on dex you mentioned use XM7MD_VX's Anti ban Eboot for AW which one and should i also use psnpatch first as well along with antiban eboot and also antiban option on your tool sorry im a noob havent had any luck modding on ghost or AW yet without getting banned ghost is good until i try the next time to play it says banned and on aw its before i even get into a party lol i need help with alot of things for one using psnpatch period never have used it i also need help figuring out how to upgrade my ps3 hdd and reinstall same exact firmware withput breaking something lol and also how to stop irisman from controlling fan settings and learn hot to get webman to control fan settings and temp a]if anyone could help me with my 3 problems id be greatly appreciated if you can anyone add me on skype to help me with those im stuck on all aspects of these problems my skype is jwgraziano83 thanks sincerely REAL
08-06-2015, 11:01 AM #69
i sign in wait 10 seconds then connect the tool and use anti ban because everytime i connect the tool before i log in nothing work it keep freezing the second i load in
08-06-2015, 11:16 AM #70
Originally posted by OnlineBooter View Post
hey man. i saw your ghosts rtm tool that give you warcry bodycount and spectrum camo for non host. but the spectrum camo only goes on 1 gun? can there be a wider selection? to put it on all guns. i also wonder if you could get the spectrum title and emblem POW? or any other secret titles and eblems. you cant have the spectrum camo in private match either if you could add that i would be so happy. also AW camo for ghosts? possibly?/

Emblem pow as been patched along time ago soon as u go into a game the emblem disapears
08-07-2015, 10:53 AM #71
is there anyway to give myself more advance supply drops than one
08-07-2015, 11:42 AM #72
real1983
NextGenUpdate Elite
great tool but antiban does not work and neither does XM eboot you get banned no matter what steps you take and yes i can read and follow directions and yes i used psnpatch spoofed cid and psid and disabled cfw did all kinds of bullshit got multiple accounts banned nothing works and there is no antiban that woks no offense the title is very misleading and i dont know why people are being allowed to post working antiban blah blah blah all of this is bullshit it doesnt work but the tools on the other hand are the shit i must admit but also i found out none of the so called people saying they have working antibans actually work especially the ass hats saying they have one you can buy get the fuck out of here with your bullshit and lies you need to all be banned from this website if you ask me it is not right or fair that you waste peoples time get peoples hopes up and ball face lie to people and there is no need to make all these wonderful tools that work but only result in a permanent ban its bullshit what good is it to contimue to release tools if you cant even use them good work newka im not saying it isnt but please update your thread title and stop telling people to use XM ebbot it is the main cause of being banned and not talking bad about XM i love his work to but he saud he would update his tools and didnt or i never was able to find it and he said he would be releasing the final working antiban and eboot but never did now you and XM and toxic and sony are saying you got it but you have to pay come on really and XM you said you would release it and to keep stuff to yourself never helped the community not saying you havent helped cuz you more than have but come on bro where is the help and love now people have to pay for something that will be patched soon anyways come on man PLEASE if any of you know how to not get banned and have all this working shit release help people dont keep it all to your selves and why would anyone in their right mind pay for stuff when all you have released dont work and never really did all i can say is i wouldnt pay anyone for something they cant even proove exist that goes to all of you saying you have a working AW 1.18 antiban method in any aspect eboot tool whatever stop bull shiting everyone or stop posting on this site cuz its making this website and AW forums look like shit and un trust worthy have a great day again tools are awesome thread title is misleading and stop hiding all the good shit and info release or go some where else and bullshit people.
08-07-2015, 11:47 AM #73
Great tool, been using it for ~2 days with no problems.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo