11-13-2014, 12:34 PM #1
SC58
Former Staff
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
Hello Everyone!

Today i'm release something many will love and many will hate. :gooby:

Stuff you need:

CL_SetViewAngles(int localClientNum, const float *angles)
clientActive_t
centity_t
clientInfo_t

You don't need to use CL_SetViewAngles unless you want so that being said a RPC is not needed for this unless you want to use that function.

Advanced Warfare:

0xCF09E0 - clientActive_t

0x2133C8 - CL_SetViewAngles(int localClientNum, const float *angles)
Or
clientActive_t + 0x3D68

ClientOrgins - 0xCB6B74 + 0x14
Next Client - 0x20C

Black Ops II:

0xD689D8 - clientActive_t

0x10B978 - CL_SetViewAngles(int localClientNum, const float *angles)
Or
clientActive_t + 0x2C94

ClientOrgins - 0xE22F20 + 0x2C
Next Client - 0x374

Go into Debugger once your ingame and go to clientActive_t then after you have enter the Address Follow the pointer to clientActive_t Data Struct then take that address it takes you to and plus "+" it by 0x3D68 or 0x2C94 whatever cod your on BOII or AW and there you can set your angle but i would prob just use the function for it instead.

Same go for using centity_t to get other Client's Orgins you go to centity_t follow the pointer and then take that address and plus "+" it by the 0x2C or 0x14 to get the client's Orgin and use the client size to get the next client.

There is one more thing you will need for this but hey i'm not going to give you it all you need to work for it or waste you money and buy this from someone to use it, I would rather work for it to get it free instead of paying 20$ or more for this shit :p lol
But that is getting the Client's team so you know what to shoot at unless you wanna make some ghetto code for it to work without it but that will be found in clientInfo_t this is simple to find aswell just check out the quake source and the cod4 pdb and you will easily find it Winky Winky

This can be done the same way on every cod aswell, Find it Winky Winky

You must login or register to view this content.

Have a wonderful day!
Last edited by SC58 ; 06-22-2016 at 10:08 PM.

The following 68 users say thank you to SC58 for this useful post:

K3-, One, Aegon Targaryen, ALI ALHILFI, Azus, Black_ice, BlazzersModding, Boliberrys, Sabotage, DNGuard Trial, EG6, ErasedDev, FAKA_ELITE, FusionIsDaName, Geo, HaX-Stylin, HiddenHour, Hori_By_Nature, iHaxel, iJosh, ilasthope, Welsh, ItsLollo1000, JLM, Joren, JUSTICEx, kazzbakkisback, Krypton, LBK, Loxy, milky4444, Miyata, moekroeman, MORPHEUS__2142, network10, NickBeHaxing, NotALegitPlayer, OLDSCHOOLMODZHD, R.I, RatchetBooty, ResistThePizza, RGaming, RoRoH_AR, Nick, ScaRzModZ, Script Kiddie, seb5594, smashedya, Smoky420, SnaY, Swaqq, TheGreenPlanet, TheSaltCracka, Tipton_Modz, Tustin, VeX_RayZz, worrorfight, xCSBKx, xIce KiLLaH, xMaGiCaLGun, xxredneckszz, XxWSxX, xXx-.-Moder, ZerthekModz, zRayz-
11-13-2014, 07:55 PM #20
SC58
Former Staff
Originally posted by xCSBKx View Post

I don't think anyone wants to buy it now bud :p

Plus your not allowed to post pic or link referring to other forum/modding websites
Last edited by SC58 ; 11-13-2014 at 07:58 PM.
11-13-2014, 08:02 PM #21
Originally posted by SC58 View Post
Hello Everyone!

Today i'm release something many will love and many will hate. :gooby:

Stuff you need:

CL_SetViewAngles(int localClientNum, const float *angles)
clientActive_t
centity_t
clientInfo_t

You don't need to use CL_SetViewAngles unless you want so that being said a RPC is not needed for this unless you want to use that function.

Advanced Warfare:

0xCF09E0 - clientActive_t

0x2133C8 - CL_SetViewAngles(int localClientNum, const float *angles)
Or
clientActive_t + 0x3D68

ClientOrgins - 0xCB6B74 + 0x14
Next Client - 0x20C

Black Ops II:

0xD689D8 - clientActive_t

0x10B978 - CL_SetViewAngles(int localClientNum, const float *angles)
Or
clientActive_t + 0x2C94

ClientOrgins - 0xE22F20 + 0x2C
Next Client - 0x374

Go into Debugger once your ingame and go to clientActive_t then after you have enter the Address Follow the pointer to clientActive_t Data Struct then take that address it takes you to and plus "+" it by 0x3D68 or 0x2C94 whatever cod your on BOII or AW and there you can set your angle but i would prob just use the function for it instead.

Same go for using centity_t to get other Client's Orgins you go to centity_t follow the pointer and then take that address and plus "+" it by the 0x2C or 0x14 to get the client's Orgin and use the client size to get the next client.

There is one more thing you will need for this but hey i'm not going to give you it all you need to work for it or waste you money and buy this from someone to use it, I would rather work for it to get it free instead of paying 20$ or more for this shit :p lol
But that is getting the Client's team so you know what to shoot at unless you wanna make some ghetto code for it to work without it but that will be found in clientInfo_t this is simple to find aswell just check out the quake source and the cod4 pdb and you will easily find it Winky Winky

Questions: SC58 Why you release this?

Because selling mods is stupid, I love getting up off my butt and moving around to make my money not saying coding is bad to make money from but this is a video game and it's stupid, Plus your making people pay way to much money for this so your ripping kiddies off. Lmao

Plus this can be used for other thing beside aimbot if you put your mind to it and find out what all these Data Struct's can do.

Just wanted to give some friendly info to people, It's not like i'm releasing the a source or working code to C&P or use at this time.

This can be done the same way on every cod aswell, Find it Winky Winky

Have a wonderful day!

Great work SC Not Bad
11-13-2014, 08:32 PM #22
xCSBKx
Banned
I don't think anyone wants to buy it now bud :p

Plus your not allowed to post pic or link referring to other forum/modding websites

Haha i dont sell any Mods ^^
And i only wanted to show that people sell it^^
Fixed the Image Smile
Last edited by xCSBKx ; 11-13-2014 at 08:37 PM.
11-14-2014, 04:07 AM #23
PLEASE someone make a quick bo2 non host aimbot tool Happy ?
11-14-2014, 05:27 AM #24
RatchetBooty
Former Staff
Originally posted by Shark View Post
I would rather not have a bunch of scrubs running around with aimbot, this ain't making anything better but SC58 is a good friend so I have nothing against him.

The funny thing is that probably no one will make non-host aimbot because our community is fulled with retards. SC58 released all client stats and I haven't seen it in one tool because everyone's to stupid to code it lol. People complain about not having something but when it's released they don't know what to do with it.

The following 3 users say thank you to RatchetBooty for this useful post:

Boliberrys, fds423ed, xCSBKx
11-14-2014, 06:58 AM #25
SC58
Former Staff
Originally posted by RatchetBooty View Post
The funny thing is that probably no one will make non-host aimbot because our community is fulled with retards. SC58 released all client stats and I haven't seen it in one tool because everyone's to stupid to code it lol. People complain about not having something but when it's released they don't know what to do with it.

They just want things handed to em like a C# code or C++ so they can use there 1337 C&P skill to do it.

But not everyone is like that some will view this thread and make it and keep it to them self.

The following 4 users say thank you to SC58 for this useful post:

Boliberrys, milky4444, RatchetBooty, xCSBKx
11-14-2014, 07:11 AM #26
Default Avatar
Dylan
Originally posted by RatchetBooty View Post

fulled with retards
11-14-2014, 07:26 AM #27
They just want things handed to em like a C# code or C++ so they can use there 1337 C&P skill to do it.

But not everyone is like that some will view this thread and make it and keep it to them self.

Make a tool with bo2 non host aim in it ?
I would learn to but by the time I'm finished learning someone else would have made one :P
11-14-2014, 07:33 AM #28
RebugAlex
Little One
i wish i would of tried coding , now this all looks like the matrix to me .

The following user thanked RebugAlex for this useful post:

A_Gen_Fiasco

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo