11-13-2014, 12:34 PM #1
SC58
Former Staff
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
Hello Everyone!

Today i'm release something many will love and many will hate. :gooby:

Stuff you need:

CL_SetViewAngles(int localClientNum, const float *angles)
clientActive_t
centity_t
clientInfo_t

You don't need to use CL_SetViewAngles unless you want so that being said a RPC is not needed for this unless you want to use that function.

Advanced Warfare:

0xCF09E0 - clientActive_t

0x2133C8 - CL_SetViewAngles(int localClientNum, const float *angles)
Or
clientActive_t + 0x3D68

ClientOrgins - 0xCB6B74 + 0x14
Next Client - 0x20C

Black Ops II:

0xD689D8 - clientActive_t

0x10B978 - CL_SetViewAngles(int localClientNum, const float *angles)
Or
clientActive_t + 0x2C94

ClientOrgins - 0xE22F20 + 0x2C
Next Client - 0x374

Go into Debugger once your ingame and go to clientActive_t then after you have enter the Address Follow the pointer to clientActive_t Data Struct then take that address it takes you to and plus "+" it by 0x3D68 or 0x2C94 whatever cod your on BOII or AW and there you can set your angle but i would prob just use the function for it instead.

Same go for using centity_t to get other Client's Orgins you go to centity_t follow the pointer and then take that address and plus "+" it by the 0x2C or 0x14 to get the client's Orgin and use the client size to get the next client.

There is one more thing you will need for this but hey i'm not going to give you it all you need to work for it or waste you money and buy this from someone to use it, I would rather work for it to get it free instead of paying 20$ or more for this shit :p lol
But that is getting the Client's team so you know what to shoot at unless you wanna make some ghetto code for it to work without it but that will be found in clientInfo_t this is simple to find aswell just check out the quake source and the cod4 pdb and you will easily find it Winky Winky

This can be done the same way on every cod aswell, Find it Winky Winky

You must login or register to view this content.

Have a wonderful day!
Last edited by SC58 ; 06-22-2016 at 10:08 PM.

The following 68 users say thank you to SC58 for this useful post:

K3-, One, Aegon Targaryen, ALI ALHILFI, Azus, Black_ice, BlazzersModding, Boliberrys, Sabotage, DNGuard Trial, EG6, ErasedDev, FAKA_ELITE, FusionIsDaName, Geo, HaX-Stylin, HiddenHour, Hori_By_Nature, iHaxel, iJosh, ilasthope, Welsh, ItsLollo1000, JLM, Joren, JUSTICEx, kazzbakkisback, Krypton, LBK, Loxy, milky4444, Miyata, moekroeman, MORPHEUS__2142, network10, NickBeHaxing, NotALegitPlayer, OLDSCHOOLMODZHD, R.I, RatchetBooty, ResistThePizza, RGaming, RoRoH_AR, Nick, ScaRzModZ, Script Kiddie, seb5594, smashedya, Smoky420, SnaY, Swaqq, TheGreenPlanet, TheSaltCracka, Tipton_Modz, Tustin, VeX_RayZz, worrorfight, xCSBKx, xIce KiLLaH, xMaGiCaLGun, xxredneckszz, XxWSxX, xXx-.-Moder, ZerthekModz, zRayz-
01-28-2015, 09:48 PM #56
LBK
Little One
Originally posted by HD View Post
Are These Advanced Warfare Ones Updated To 1.06??

No ^^ , Adresse is for 1.03 Winky Winky
04-14-2015, 06:41 PM #57
Antonio96C
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by SC58 View Post
Hello Everyone!

Today i'm release something many will love and many will hate. :gooby:

Stuff you need:

CL_SetViewAngles(int localClientNum, const float *angles)
clientActive_t
centity_t
clientInfo_t

You don't need to use CL_SetViewAngles unless you want so that being said a RPC is not needed for this unless you want to use that function.

Advanced Warfare:

0xCF09E0 - clientActive_t

0x2133C8 - CL_SetViewAngles(int localClientNum, const float *angles)
Or
clientActive_t + 0x3D68

ClientOrgins - 0xCB6B74 + 0x14
Next Client - 0x20C

Black Ops II:

0xD689D8 - clientActive_t

0x10B978 - CL_SetViewAngles(int localClientNum, const float *angles)
Or
clientActive_t + 0x2C94

ClientOrgins - 0xE22F20 + 0x2C
Next Client - 0x374

Go into Debugger once your ingame and go to clientActive_t then after you have enter the Address Follow the pointer to clientActive_t Data Struct then take that address it takes you to and plus "+" it by 0x3D68 or 0x2C94 whatever cod your on BOII or AW and there you can set your angle but i would prob just use the function for it instead.

Same go for using centity_t to get other Client's Orgins you go to centity_t follow the pointer and then take that address and plus "+" it by the 0x2C or 0x14 to get the client's Orgin and use the client size to get the next client.

There is one more thing you will need for this but hey i'm not going to give you it all you need to work for it or waste you money and buy this from someone to use it, I would rather work for it to get it free instead of paying 20$ or more for this shit :p lol
But that is getting the Client's team so you know what to shoot at unless you wanna make some ghetto code for it to work without it but that will be found in clientInfo_t this is simple to find aswell just check out the quake source and the cod4 pdb and you will easily find it Winky Winky

This can be done the same way on every cod aswell, Find it Winky Winky

Have a wonderful day!

Would help me a thing Thanks Skype : Antonio96c Smile
04-14-2015, 10:59 PM #58
Boliberrys
^^ Sexy ^^
Originally posted by Antonio96C View Post
Would help me a thing Thanks Skype : Antonio96c Smile

Antonio, yo te puedo ayudar, dime que necesitas Winky Winky
04-15-2015, 12:34 PM #59
Exploited
Award Winner
nice release just seeing this now.

The following user thanked Exploited for this useful post:

mariokilla23
04-15-2015, 07:26 PM #60
I'm almost done making a non host aimbot in c# but still need to find one more thing Happy
04-15-2015, 10:16 PM #61
Good shit, aimbot was the only reason i was going to buy tool
04-15-2015, 10:27 PM #62
mariokilla23
Vault dweller
Originally posted by Exploited View Post
nice release just seeing this now.

Same like I even went pretty far down in the forum and didn't see it
05-10-2015, 10:45 PM #63
Falcon1234
Do a barrel roll!
Nice If only someone could make this for mw2 Winky Winky
10-26-2015, 10:27 PM #64
FFM | iMoDzRGFR
Are you high?
Do you have pointer of this : anglesOffHost, baseAngles, Alive and therTeam for BO 2 plz , thank's :p ? Winky Winky
Last edited by FFM | iMoDzRGFR ; 10-26-2015 at 10:32 PM.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo