Post: Cheating, Hacking or Boosting NOT POSSIBLE (ull get BANNED!)
09-03-2010, 11:43 AM #1
shawry
< ^ > < ^ >
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
Originally posted by another user
Anti-cheating measures the most stringent the series has seen
Call Of Duty: Black Ops' online director Dan Bunting has told NowGamer that the exploitation of glitches to boost XP has "diminished the reputation of the franchise in a lot of people's eyes."

Bunting insists, however, that anti-cheating measures in Call Of Duty: Black Ops will be the most stringent the COD series has ever seen.

“Cheating won't pay. It'll just bring down the ban hammer”

"We have a lot of anti-cheating, anti-boosting stuff going on behind the scenes, so we are monitoring that," Bunting assured us. "We're going to have a very heavy hand in the online security of our game."

"We're taking it very seriously. We had an engineer dedicated pretty much from the start of the project to it."

Cheaters won't be able to hack their hardware to get around this either claims Bunting, "If people hack their hardware, we've got the ability to detect that and report them to Sony or Microsoft."

So there you have: cheating in Black Ops won't pay. It'll just bring down the ban hammer on you.

You must login or register to view this content.

Source - You must login or register to view this content.

ALL THE NOOBS SAID NO THANKS!

Originally posted by Munky View Post
Starting at 3:00 he talks about a reporting system, its a interview with Dan Suarez a producer for Black Ops. It also shows camo and talks about other thingsl

[ame=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BKIyACm8irE]YouTube - Black Ops Interview with Dan Suarez Part 1[/ame]

ALL YOU NOOBS SAYING THEY CANT STOP ME FROM BOOSTING & SHIT LIKE THAT HAVE ANOTHER THING COMING DO YOU THING TREYARCH ARE GONNA LET THIS ONE GO HA HA DON'T THINK SO (THE ABILITY TO JOIN A RANKED LOBBY OR GAME IN PROGRESS FROM FRIEND INVITE WILL NOT BE POSSIBLE SO TELL ME NOW HOW ARE YOU GOING TO BOOST ?)
Last edited by shawry ; 09-06-2010 at 12:05 AM.

The following 26 users say thank you to shawry for this useful post:

_Reaper_, .Robot, 3arc, Ameht!, BiGbAlLiN123, EJ94c, FcukNextGenBord, FourzerotwoFAILS, Friday15, i Red Bull, iThenrik, KillaPwner, M_OK, MerXz, NoobfromDK, Pro-Green, River J, Strikers, SUPERIMIAINI, Thristle, travman999, TrytoYOLO, xVii-, zeusthunder10
09-03-2010, 11:45 AM #2
ZoneHD
Shiver do you lift?
I like this very much!
09-03-2010, 11:46 AM #3
:O omg nicee~~
09-03-2010, 11:53 AM #4
This looks like some serious business.
09-03-2010, 11:57 AM #5
oSoo JDM -
Eat, Sleep, JDM
They can suck my nuts, i have 3 Ps3's for a reason. I'm going to BOOST MY ASS OFF !

edit: LMAOO So many groans ! What did i ever do xD
Last edited by oSoo JDM - ; 09-07-2010 at 11:48 AM.

The following 13 users say thank you to oSoo JDM - for this useful post:

マトリョーシカ しやん, $oulja, Carbon0x, Chewcracka, gamekilla, gola, Jamesyy, lampard82004, LilP, LordxReaper, merchant8, NGU Fusionzz
09-03-2010, 12:06 PM #6
juddylovespizza
I'VE GOT JUNGLE FEVER
False claims its not possible when so many will boost. If its a report system it will just get abused and good legit players will get banned for nothing if you have a whole clan reporting them Smile

The following 5 users say thank you to juddylovespizza for this useful post:

$oulja, Xbox 180
09-03-2010, 01:30 PM #7
Xbox 180
A.K.A T4SSY
Nice anti-cheating device yet they put in tactical insertion

The following user thanked Xbox 180 for this useful post:

CKhaleel
09-03-2010, 01:36 PM #8
Munky
League Champion
Originally posted by juddylovespizza View Post
False claims its not possible when so many will boost. If its a report system it will just get abused and good legit players will get banned for nothing if you have a whole clan reporting them Smile

Maybe thats where theater mode comes in Happy,

The following 2 users say thank you to Munky for this useful post:

Friday15, shawry
09-03-2010, 01:36 PM #9
vladieboi
oh hai mark
Originally posted by zOmG
They can suck my nuts, i have 3 Ps3's for a reason. I'm going to BOOST MY ASS OFF !

Hope you get ran over by a truck for ruining our game.

On the other part, I don't think It'll be that hard to get to the max prestige, considering the max level is 50 Cool Man (aka Tustin)

In MW (1, Not 2.) I got to 55 in half a day, but considering black ops will have some sort of "play 24 hours before prestige" I'll just let it in a private match Cool Man (aka Tustin)

The following 4 users say thank you to vladieboi for this useful post:

Domov, Pullz7, shawry, Vaner
09-03-2010, 01:55 PM #10
gola
OVER 9000!
they cant even fix the mw2 leaderboard hackers and you're believing this?

The following user thanked gola for this useful post:

Xbox 180

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo