Post: Cheating, Hacking or Boosting NOT POSSIBLE (ull get BANNED!)
09-03-2010, 11:43 AM #1
shawry
< ^ > < ^ >
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
Originally posted by another user
Anti-cheating measures the most stringent the series has seen
Call Of Duty: Black Ops' online director Dan Bunting has told NowGamer that the exploitation of glitches to boost XP has "diminished the reputation of the franchise in a lot of people's eyes."

Bunting insists, however, that anti-cheating measures in Call Of Duty: Black Ops will be the most stringent the COD series has ever seen.

“Cheating won't pay. It'll just bring down the ban hammer”

"We have a lot of anti-cheating, anti-boosting stuff going on behind the scenes, so we are monitoring that," Bunting assured us. "We're going to have a very heavy hand in the online security of our game."

"We're taking it very seriously. We had an engineer dedicated pretty much from the start of the project to it."

Cheaters won't be able to hack their hardware to get around this either claims Bunting, "If people hack their hardware, we've got the ability to detect that and report them to Sony or Microsoft."

So there you have: cheating in Black Ops won't pay. It'll just bring down the ban hammer on you.

You must login or register to view this content.

Source - You must login or register to view this content.

ALL THE NOOBS SAID NO THANKS!

Originally posted by Munky View Post
Starting at 3:00 he talks about a reporting system, its a interview with Dan Suarez a producer for Black Ops. It also shows camo and talks about other thingsl

[ame=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BKIyACm8irE]YouTube - Black Ops Interview with Dan Suarez Part 1[/ame]

ALL YOU NOOBS SAYING THEY CANT STOP ME FROM BOOSTING & SHIT LIKE THAT HAVE ANOTHER THING COMING DO YOU THING TREYARCH ARE GONNA LET THIS ONE GO HA HA DON'T THINK SO (THE ABILITY TO JOIN A RANKED LOBBY OR GAME IN PROGRESS FROM FRIEND INVITE WILL NOT BE POSSIBLE SO TELL ME NOW HOW ARE YOU GOING TO BOOST ?)
Last edited by shawry ; 09-06-2010 at 12:05 AM.

The following 26 users say thank you to shawry for this useful post:

_Reaper_, .Robot, 3arc, Ameht!, BiGbAlLiN123, EJ94c, FcukNextGenBord, FourzerotwoFAILS, Friday15, i Red Bull, iThenrik, KillaPwner, M_OK, MerXz, NoobfromDK, Pro-Green, River J, Strikers, SUPERIMIAINI, Thristle, travman999, TrytoYOLO, xVii-, zeusthunder10
09-03-2010, 03:06 PM #20
oSoo JDM -
Eat, Sleep, JDM
Originally posted by vladieboi View Post
Hope you get ran over by a truck for ruining our game.

On the other part, I don't think It'll be that hard to get to the max prestige, considering the max level is 50 Cool Man (aka Tustin)

In MW (1, Not 2.) I got to 55 in half a day, but considering black ops will have some sort of "play 24 hours before prestige" I'll just let it in a private match Cool Man (aka Tustin)

How am i ruining the game ? Im just boosting doesnt affect anyone else. Hacking in the other hand ****s EVERYTHING up for everyone ! LB Hack, i bet you there is going to be a hack for money or someshit like that. Boosting does not ruin the game.

The following user thanked oSoo JDM - for this useful post:

UDSM_RapE
09-03-2010, 03:13 PM #21
shawry
< ^ > < ^ >
Originally posted by RICHIE209 View Post
The leaderboards get ruined by the fags who boost their streaks, not headshots and ranks.

NO if you didn't notice on the leader boards theres a section for kills which would be affected by boosting fags!!!!!!! :derp:

The following user thanked shawry for this useful post:

TTS.
09-03-2010, 03:19 PM #22
Kidd Cold
**** my Toaster !~!
I think the theater mode is what is going to help solve this. They most likely have a way of viewing your previous games played. Someone reports you, they look through your previous game info(possibly?) watch that match, find the incriminating proof and MAC/GAMETAG/IP ban
09-03-2010, 03:25 PM #23
if hackers, glitchers and cheaters are pissing you off, go to You must login or register to view this content. and report them.
09-03-2010, 03:28 PM #24
There isnt that much of a problem with booster, aslong as they dont prat around showing off what they got from it, or do it publicly. Thers nothing worse then having an 8yr old Show off their boosted stuff.
09-03-2010, 03:29 PM #25
Everyone who is talking about boosting is ****ing stupid. Boosting is not legit online game-play, but your still putting time in for it. You may say boosting is cheating, but treyarch will only ban you if you do the cage match bypass like MW2. I dont think Black ops will have cage match.

So basically treyarch is aiming for unknown's challenge lobby, hidden gamemode lobbies that will probably be unlocked by us, leader-board hack, and things are not legit in online game play.
09-03-2010, 03:33 PM #26
Default Avatar
Brad
i just thought. leveling up in black ops would be wierd. because insted of getting 500xp per kill or 100xp. your probablt going to get 10xp or 50xp per kill. mabe even lower.
09-03-2010, 04:15 PM #27
"Josh stated that the Tactical Insertion will be returning but that there will be ways to flag boosters. He used the theater mode as an example because it will allow players to record and upload their clips, hence having the ability to catch and report boosters in the act. He also said that they will have the mechanisms to ban boosters."
Last edited by FlyingIrishMan ; 09-03-2010 at 10:58 PM.
09-03-2010, 04:22 PM #28
gola
OVER 9000!
Originally posted by shawry View Post
i disagree with you because then the leader boards would get ruined again

the people who boost never ruined the leaderboards, look at cod4s kills leaderboards top 1000 there are people up there legit.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo